Hire the best Bookkeepers in Indiana
Check out Bookkeepers in Indiana with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourly-Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor For over four years, I have run a small bookkeeping firm with clients in multiple industries including e-commerce, SEO optimization, consulting, medical, etc. I do full-scale cleanups as well as monthly reconciliations. I am a one-person team, so if we agree to do a project, I will be the one working on it. Before I started my own firm, I spent five years with a publicly traded manufacturer helping with project management and accounting functions in a fast-paced environment. I was involved with numerous company acquisitions that required importing thousands of lines of data from multiple systems and ensuring that relevant and important information was never lost. We also launched a program to move all expense reporting from paper to an online system allowing employees to be reimbursed faster and more accurately while allowing a substantial time reduction on our corporate staff. Corporate projects - Reconciled and analyzed 10-15 separate bank accounts that involved millions of dollars moving daily. Helped lead year-end audit projects to make sure financial results were reported per SEC guidelines. Amortized and reconciled roughly $1 million in prepaid expenses monthly. Set up journal templates and a chart of accounts for Amazon sellers specifically to help capture Amazon's fees in total. Turned around financial statements in a matter of days to help new clients secure funding. I have experience creating cash flow project sheets and other more customizable reports in Google Sheets. I am familiar with CollaborateMD, Ramp, Concur and do reconciliation work for Quickbooks Enterprise.BookkeepingDocument ConversionAccounting BasicsWave AccountingData EntryQuickBooks OnlineBalance SheetMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksBank ReconciliationIncome StatementAccount ReconciliationAccounts Receivable
- $38 hourlyDedicated and experienced operations management professional seeking a part-time remote opportunity to leverage extensive business knowledge to further promote the success of the company through the application of bookkeeping, record keeping, and problem-solving to manage data and achieve a business’ financial goals.BookkeepingLight BookkeepingSupply Chain ManagementEnterprise Resource PlanningProject Management ProfessionalMicrosoft PowerPointIntuit QuickBooksPayroll AccountingMicrosoft Excel
- $40 hourlyHaving extensive experience in accounting I can provide a wide range of services including bookkeeping, reporting, and cashflow forecasting. I am a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor as well as having significant experience with Wave software. I have worked with small businesses and non-profits on their accounting needs. If you are looking for a service oriented professional let's discuss how my skills can be used to assist in your success.BookkeepingWave AccountingFinancial ReportingCost AccountingInventory ManagementBudget ManagementFinancial Variance AnalysisBank ReconciliationCash Flow AnalysisAccount ReconciliationMicrosoft Excel
- $115 hourlyExperienced CPA (6+ years in public and industry combined) with a growing team of experts to meet all your needs. We provide income tax prep/planning, sales tax consulting, payroll tax, bookkeeping, and administrative support. We also specializes in state registrations - you need an LLC, we can make it happen! What gets me fired up? Working with small business owners and individuals to pay the least amount of tax legally possible over their lifetime. When not talking tax, you'll find me in the garden or on our mini-farm with the goats and chickens.BookkeepingCPACompany RegistrationQuickBooks OnlineTax StrategyTax Preparation
- $55 hourlyI have a bachelor's degree in accounting and have worked in small business accounting for 20 years. I focus on helping small business owners navigate QuickBooks Online (QBO), standardize internal processes, all while adding consistency and reliability to their bookkeeping. As your ProAdvisor, my job is to alleviate the stress of your monthly bookkeeping so you can focus on your business, at the same time creating a more confident financial picture that helps drive business decisions. Am I a good fit for you? - Small service business looking for less than 20 hours of bookkeeping monthly? - Use QuickBooks Online or looking to make the switch? - Looking for someone with 20+ years of experience? - Needing guidance with accounting-related issues? Services: - QBO Setup & Onboarding: Subscription Setup Custom Chart of Accounts Import Customer & Vendor Lists Custom Invoice Template Record Opening Balances - Monthly Bookkeeping: Updating bank feed transactions Recording customer deposits Recording vendor expenses Wire transfers Bank & credit card reconciliations P&L Review Balance Sheet Review - Clean-up/ Review Projects: Record all past transactions (income / expense) Reconcile all past bank and credit card accounts Review and reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts Review P&L for consistency in recording of revenue and expenses - Training on best practices for QBOBookkeepingAccountingQuickBooks OnlineTrainingAccounts Payable ManagementAccount ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableChart of AccountsBank ReconciliationBalance SheetMicrosoft ExcelData EntryAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooks
- $60 hourlyI am currently a fund accountant and have 5 years of experience in both personal and business tax. I have an active CPA license. I have mastered many challenging Excel projects and consider myself proficient in all Microsoft Office platforms. I am profecient in the following: - Accounting and bookkeeping - Tax work for both individuals and businesses - Excel based projects - Microsoft Office My goal is to provide my clients with performance and knowledge of the business world in a timely manner.BookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineTax Law ComplianceCertified Tax PreparerCPAFinance & AccountingBudget ManagementBank ReconciliationCost AnalysisTax PreparationBalance SheetTax AccountingAccounting BasicsFinancial AccountingIntuit QuickBooks
- $50 hourlyYou may not love bookkeeping, but I do! Hey there, my name is Johanna. I'm a Certified Quickbooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor and Certified Gusto People Advisor. I am passionate about helping small business owners through foundational bookkeeping principles and timely financial reporting, so you can focus on what's important - growing your own business. If you are . . . ✔️Falling behind in your bookkeeping, and constantly playing catch-up in business and in life ✔️Stressed out at the idea of learning accounting and Quickbooks, and overwhelmed with decision-fatigue ✔️Too busy running your business, and would rather delegate your bookkeeping to someone else ✔️ Needing a ProAdvisor who can explain your financial reports and accounting concepts in layman terms ✔️A small business owner in need of less than 20 hours of bookkeeping per month ✔️a Service industry, or in any other industry that does not require inventory tracking . . . Here's how I can help you: ✔️Initial Quickbooks Online set-up ✔️Quickbooks Online catch-up and clean-up. ✔️Monthly on-going bookkeeping services. ✔️Accounts Payable - so you can rest easy knowing that your bills will be paid on time ✔️Accounts Receivable - so you can manage your cash flow better ✔️Payroll - I use Gusto, or Quickbooks Online Payroll. Here's how we can work together: ✔️Set up a free Quickbooks Online consultation ✔️Send me an Accountants Invitation to your books ✔️I will perform a Quickbooks Online diagnostics review, and send you a Proposal ✔️Hire Me (if we're a good match) ✔️Stay in communication as I complete your bookkeeping and send you your monthly financial reports. ABOUT ME: I first learned about Accounting from my mom, who was a trained Accountant herself. During my years in Business Operations, I discovered a knack for numbers inside Costing Sheets, and a compulsion to solve new problems. I returned to college to earn a degree in Accounting, and graduated with a Summa Cum Laude. My three beautiful children and husband are the "Whys" for my doing what I do. I love that I can work remotely, while still being a very present mom to my kids, and wife to my husband. I hope you allow me the opportunity to grow with your business, and I promise I will manage your books with the utmost integrity that even the most conservative CPA will love. Talk to me today! 😊BookkeepingStripeAccounts PayableBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksAccounts Receivable
- $65 hourlyIs your bookkeeping a nightmare😟? With my team you will never have to worry about your bookkeeping again😀!! Client success is our delight and ultimate happiness. Benefits of having us as your bookkeeper • No stress during tax time • We deliver error-free books and reports on time every month • More time to grow your business • Help you identify any cash flow issues • Easier to secure loans from banks and other creditors Strengths and skills We help businesses better manage their finances by providing top level bookkeeping services. We save my clients money, time, and energy. We take away the financial pain. We are a team of bookkeepers with a proven record of success. We are certified Quickbooks Online ProAdvisors with a degree in accounting. High quality work is always guaranteed for my clients. Every clients bookkeeping we have taken on, their books became 80% better. We specialize in Real Estate and Day Cares. We are proficient in Quickbooks, payroll, communication, US GAAP, payroll, budgeting, A/R, A/P, reconciling bank and credit cards, and analyzing financial statements. Any bookkeeping needs you may have we can certainly help you with.BookkeepingWave AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementQuickBooks OnlineFinancial AccountingIntuit QuickBooks
- $20 hourlyI have over 30 years experience in Administration. More than 10 of those years have been as a Virtual Assistant. I have excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability. My administrative skills include employee supervision/training, all aspects of office management and company expansion. I have experience in quality control and time management. I am proficient in Medical Transcription, typing 90+ wpm with ICPD-9 and CPT coding experience.BookkeepingICD CodingMedical TranscriptionNewsletter WritingMicrosoft WordDatabase AdministrationAccounts Receivable ManagementProject ManagementAccount ManagementAdministrative Support
- $50 hourlyHello, my name is Cody. I have experience with tax preparation and bookkeeping. I've also worked in the residential, retail and healthcare property management industries. My roles have included lease analyst and property manager. I'm offering my services to companies that are looking for help with tax preparation, bookkeeping, lease analysis/abstraction, and triple net reconciliations.BookkeepingCommercial LeaseTax PreparationTriple Net Lease AgreementProperty Management
- $55 hourlyA results-driven accounting professional with a proven track record of wearing multiple hats and excelling in diverse areas. Demonstrated proficiency in various aspects of accounting, coupled with a rapid learning ability and a strong work ethic.BookkeepingSalesforce CRMWordPressProject ManagementSalesforceAccountingMicrosoft ExcelBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableBalance SheetHR & Business ServicesIntuit QuickBooks
- $50 hourlyHi, my name is Kiara. I own a company called Noble Light Solutions. We provide bookkeeping, controller services and data analytics services that financially empower our clients. We work to foster long term growth in our clients’ businesses by providing high-quality, and cost-efficient data analytics, and bookkeeping services. Ultimately, we work alongside business owners to provide bookkeeping and data analytic support so they can do what they went into business for. We can help you with: • Setting up, modifying, and streamlining your Chart of accounts • Accurately recording your transactions so you can have clean, tax-ready financials • Keep a clean paper trail and attaching supporting documentations in QBO. • Reconciling your bank accounts so you can be sure the numbers are right. • Customizing reports so you can understand the numbers and gain actionable insights. • Creating Financial Predictions and Forecasts. • Data Analysis • Organizing your numbers to know where you need to focus to continue making good decisions. So, if you’re tired of floundering and want to just get the answers you need without having to search the whole internet, reach out! Click the green button above and let us help you be the best at what you love!BookkeepingData AnalysisBudgeting & Forecasting SoftwareProcess ModelingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccountingAnti-Money LaunderingAnalyticsFinancial AnalysisIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft ExcelAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationAccounts PayableData Entry
- $35 hourly++ Experience includes QBO, QBEnterprise/Intuit desktop versions, Office, Google, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics GP and many other financial packages ++ I’m not a bookkeeper ••• I’m a Hybrid Accountant ••• Most bookkeepers code each transaction to the chart of accounts and reconcile to balance. They’re not all trained to take it to the next level, which is getting it ready for a full tax consultation, or completely ready for the corporate tax return. I am trained for exactly that. With 10+ years experience in a public CPA firm, I will give you more expertise. I will not only maintain your books, I will get them trial balance ready. You pay anywhere from $400 to upwards of $2,000 for a CPA to prepare your tax return. Wouldn’t you rather spend that money on a consultation to save tax dollars now or in the future? Most of the time they currently spend is on trial balance clean-up. Trust me, I used to do that exact work. I am different than the typical bookkeeper - I want to see your money work for you, not the contrary which is you working for your money. So, let’s chat!! “Look after the cents & the dollars will look after themselves”BookkeepingHuman Resource ManagementHuman Resources ConsultingManagement AccountingEmployment LawCompany PolicyFinancial AnalysisBenefitsCash Flow StatementFinancial StatementQuickBooks OnlineMicrosoft Dynamics GPSageBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyPROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Dedicated CPA with over 19 years of extensive experience in doing full financial statement preparation and review, developing and implementing financial systems, analyzing key performance indicators, budgeting, forecasting and developing strategies, processes and controls that significantly improve operations. HIGHLIGHTS * Solid experience in accounting and strategic planning for organization growth. * Expert in establishing accounting functions, systems, internal controls and best practices. * Developed budgeting and forecasting * Financial report development with the purpose of driving positive results and revealing opportunities for cost reduction and continuous improvements. * Experience in building multi-departmental teams to work collaboratively across the company to improve efficiencies. * Maintain relationships with banking, investors and CPA partnerships ACCOMPLISHMENTS • Designed financial reporting, dashboards, and systems to provide and track key performance. • Re-designed the billing system to ensure efficiencies, collectability on accounts and delivery of invoices. • Implemented a budget system that simplifies the budgeting process and provides real time budget vs actual reporting. • Developed a forecasting model to predict year-end results and assist in spending strategies. • Designed Cash forecast models that have been implemented at three different companies. • Presented on Internal Controls at the National Level.BookkeepingQuickbooksAccountingFinancial ReportAccounts ReceivableCash Flow StatementIntuit QuickBooksAccounting BasicsFinancial ReportingSalesforceAccounts Receivable ManagementSage IntacctAccounting SoftwareFinancial StatementTransaction Processing
- $40 hourlyI am a Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor who specializes in giving business owners time back so they can focus more on their business. I take the stress of maintaining your books off your plate and can help you understand your finances so you can make knowledgeable financial decisions and have peace of mind that your books are up to date, clean, and ready come tax time.BookkeepingAccounting Report CreationCloud ComputingTransaction Data EntryAccounting SoftwareGoogle Workspace AdministrationAsanaFinancial StatementQuickBooks OnlineLight BookkeepingAccounts PayableBank ReconciliationChart of AccountsAccounts ReceivableIntuit QuickBooks
- $75 hourlyI'm a licensced CPA with both operational and finance experience in a variety of fields including manufacturing, restaurants, distribution, automotive, and many more. If you're looking for accounting services, business consulting, help preparing for an audit, help with Quickbooks, assistance with bookkeeping, accounting system design, or any general accounting consultation, I'm here for all your needs!BookkeepingAutomotiveBusiness OperationsSales ConsultingBrand ConsultingAudition PreparationFinance & AccountingCPATax AccountingMicrosoft Excel
- $35 hourlyQualifications; 9+ years accounting experience QBO Certified ProAdvisor CPA Philippines IRS Enrolled Agent US CPA candidate Services; Monthly bookkeeping QuickBooks Cleanup Setup QB account A/R & A/P Management Reconciliation of Accounts Individual Tax Preparation Industries; Restaurant Marketing Agency E-Commerce Real Estate Construction Medical Automotive I have proven experience helping small entities to have their books ready for tax filing. As a freelancer, my best aim is to deliver high quality work (precise and timely reporting) at a reasonable rate.BookkeepingVisual Basic for ApplicationsFinancial ReportingAccounts Payable ManagementAccounts Receivable ManagementIntuit QuickBooksInvoicingPayroll AccountingBank Reconciliation
- $40 hourlyCertified QuickBooks ProAdvisor Skilled accounting manager with fifteen years banking experience. I am proficient in QBO, MS Office, MS Word, and MS Excel. I have many years experience in bookkeeping and business management and provide cloud-based bookkeeping services remotely. I help my clients with Accounts Payable/Receivable, Fixed Assets, Liabilities, and Reconciliation of all Bank accounts, Loans and Credit Cards. Payroll management and tax form submissions. I also provide my clients with full management reports in Excel or PDF format. I can work on any accounting software, but I am proficient in QuickBooks Online. I am a QuickBooks Online Pro-Advisor and also provide training. Tasks Include: Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Bank, Loan, Credit Card and Asset Reconciliations (weekly, monthly, quarter as needed) Maintain Client and Vendor Lists Review and Maintain Chart of Accounts Payroll Financial Statement Preparation and Review Tax Preparation Software TrainingBookkeepingAccountingHuman Resource ManagementAdministrative SupportIntuit QuickBooks
- $50 hourlyI am a QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor with two years of bookkeeping experience. I also work for QuickBooks as a bookkeeper. My strengths include maintaining monthly books, reconciling accounts, and researching discrepancies. I have done books for several industries including non-profit, retail, B2B, and real estate. I have experience with solving payroll issues, 3rd party mapping, and setting up a QBO saccount that is tailored to your business. I also offer light to moderate training on how to use QuickBooks online and get the most out of it. My goal is to organize and simplify your business finances so you can focus on what's important - your business. Ask me about ProAdvisor pricing if you haven't created your account yet. I can save you some cash!BookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineGoogle Apps ScriptOrganizerAdministrative SupportAccountingAccount ReconciliationAccountingPhone CommunicationOffice AdministrationAccounting Principles & PracticesMicrosoft OfficeIntuit QuickBooksBank ReconciliationBalance Sheet
- $45 hourlyI'm an experienced accounting professional and a Certified Public Accountant. I strive to ensure my clients understand their financial and ultimately succeed in whatever line of business they are in. From reconciliations, bookkeeping and monthly closes, software implementation, and training I can help! I'm looking to take on part-time small business engagements to truly drive value and have an impact for business owners. For the entrepreneurs who don't have the time or capacity to learn the accounting and bookkeeping functions of their business but want someone they can count on as a trusted advisor and know they will oversee their accounting with the upmost integrity please check out my profile and my lines of service. My clients can look to my services and the value I bring as a partnership to their business knowing they are not just another service contract. Treating clients as partners and not customers is the guiding principle of my business. I have extensive experience with cloud-based accounting platforms and Microsoft office products. I look to automation and scaling processes whenever I can in a business process to save to time and money. If you think my services could be the right fit for your business, please connect with me!BookkeepingAccountingAccounting BasicsFund AccountingAccounting SoftwareAccount ReconciliationFinancial AccountingBank ReconciliationMicrosoft Excel
- $30 hourlyHello, I am Kristen. I would be honored to work on your project with professionalism and integrity. I am a dedicated and hard-working independent professional with the experience necessary to get the job done. With an extensive work history in customer service, data entry, calendar and inbox management, I can assure you my work will speak for itself. Not only do I have training in call center phone etiquette, I have also been trained extensively in HIPAA and PHI privacy as well as data security and privacy. I look forward to hearing from you and building a positive working relationship. Thank you!BookkeepingHR & Business ServicesCalendar ManagementScheduleCommunicationLight Project ManagementTask CoordinationStaffing NeedsData EntryAppointment SchedulingForm Completion
- $25 hourlyI am a proficient accounting and finance manager, along with a proficient virtual assistant. Got a need? I can do it!BookkeepingAccount ManagementMicrosoft OfficeQuickBooks OnlineGoogle WorkspaceFinance & AccountingAccounts Payable ManagementAccounts Receivable ManagementFinancial AccountingBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableIntuit QuickBooksAccounts PayableAccount Reconciliation
- $20 hourlyHi there! I'm Kat, a dedicated and detail-oriented bookkeeper with over 10 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience. My passion for precision and organization has enabled me to contribute effectively to the financial health of numerous companies across various industries. I thrive in dynamic environments and excel at adapting to changing financial landscapes while maintaining the highest level of accuracy.BookkeepingFinancial ReportAccount ReconciliationExpense ReportingChart of AccountsBank ReconciliationGeneral LedgerAccounting
- $100 hourlySmall Business Consulting - Tax, Legal, Accounting & More Past experience includes but not limited to hosting and advertising festivals, concerts, comedy shows, contract drafting, review and revision Tax for personal, LLC, Partnership - Real Estate, Retail, Etc. Specialize in maximizing refund or minimizing tax burden Accounting and Finance from Kelley School of Business (IU Bloomington) - Top 10 business school in the countryBookkeepingFinancial ModelingMicrosoft ExcelInvestment StrategyInvestment ResearchFinancial ConsultingAdvertisingMarketingFinancial AuditTax LawTax CodePersonal BudgetingContract LawContractAccounting
- $30 hourlyI specialize in fully supporting the accounting, finance and analytics needs of small business owners so they can focus on growing their business. Am I a good fit for you? - Are you needing 5 - 25 hours per month of bookkeeping? - Are you using QuickBooks, NetSuite, or Intacct? - Do you need an expert who can teach you how to understand your financials and not just see numbers? - Would you like to be able to ask an expert your questions as needed? How I can help you with your business - Set Up, Catch Up, and Keep Up your books so you don't have to. - Accurately record your transactions so you can have clean financials - Pay your bills in a timely manner - Reconcile your bank accounts so you can be sure the numbers are correct - Customize reports so you can gain actionable insights - Set up a budget and monitor performance against the budget My Qualifications ✔️ I have been working with QuickBooks, NetSuite, Xero, Bill.com, Intacct. ✔️ I graduated from Purdue University with a B.S. Psychology ✔️ I earned my Master’s in Accounting ✔️ CPA eligible and working towards Enrolled Agent Certificate Send me a message and let's chat!BookkeepingInvoiceLight BookkeepingSageQuickBooks OnlineXeroOracle NetSuiteBank ReconciliationAccounting Principles & PracticesGeneral LedgerGAAPAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableAccountingFinancial Report
- $50 hourlyI’m a freelance CPA with proficiency in QuickBooks Online, Intuit QuickBooks (desktop software), and Sage 50 accounting software. I have 3 years of experience performing bookkeeping duties for businesses, bank reconciliations, preparing quarterly and annual payroll returns, preparing flow-through business entities tax returns (1065 & 1120S), preparing individual tax returns (1040), and performing tax/company financial planning services. I love working with business owners to help organize financial statements and review reporting/tax requirements so that they can efficiently and accurately plan and grow their business while staying in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies. I’m looking to perform various accounting/bookkeeping services for small businesses. I’m available to work 5-10 hours a week (can be less) doing those services and can also prepare quarterly and annual payroll returns as well as business and individual tax returns as needed. If you need a CPA to help with your business needs, don’t overpay a CPA firm just to feel like you’re an insignificant client to them. My services will meet all of your business needs and will leave you feeling like you received a well thought-out and personalized experience, while also leaving more money in your pocket.BookkeepingTax Planning & AdvisorySage 50 AccountingAccounting AdvisoryQuickBooks OnlineAdobe AcrobatPayroll AccountingBank ReconciliationAccountingTax ReturnMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksTax Preparation
- $50 hourlyProject Manager with a proven track record of navigating challenges, proposing creative solutions and driving projects to a successful completion. Ready to join a team and put these years of experience to work for a great cause!BookkeepingCreative DirectionMicrosoft OutlookBudget ProposalPPTXMarketing AnalyticsBusiness PresentationSalesforceIntuit QuickBooksAdobe Creative CloudGoogle WorkspacePresentationsMicrosoft Office
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses