Hire the best Content Creators in Australia
Check out Content Creators in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyWe’ve all got a story to tell. Whether it’s about something we’re selling, something we believe in, something we know all about, or something we’ve completely made up; we all have something say. It can be hard to find the right words, though – language is subjective and the way we communicate is constantly evolving. Making sure that we’re heard and understood takes time and real skill. Over the last 15 years, I have worked with a wide range of clients, helping them to find their voice and tell their story. Through this experience I have become an expert at: • researching and quickly understanding new subject matter • telling stories that connect with audiences and create understanding, and • tailoring language and tone to suit different channels. Whether you’re a large multi-national or local sole trader, you deserve to get your message across – contact me today to discuss how I can help.Content CreationChange CommunicationWritingProofreadingBlog ContentContent WritingCopywriting
- $40 hourlyI'm a native English freelance copywriter, editor & proofreader based in Asia for the past 10 years, with extensive experience working with advertising agencies with multinational companies. I can help you develop & fine-tune your Brand! (identity, personality, tone of voice, messaging, taglines etc). Also, product development includes product name, tagline, description etc. Clients include Cartier, Baume + Mercier Maison, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Unilab, Unilever, Nestlé, Heineken, Budweiser, Caltex, La Prairie Switzerland, Philips, Calvin Klien, MGM Grand Hotels, Shangri-La Group, LÓreal Paris, The Fullerton Hotels, RELX, Scotia Bank, Allianz & Zurich Insurance. Copywriting Services: - Digital (web/social media) -Product descriptions -Brand guidelines -Marketing decks -Blogs -Advertising materials/campaigns, -Copy for Apps - Scripts for TV and digital video commercials and promotions - Brand Identity & Guidelines development - Proof-reading - Basic and heavy copy editing -SEO Optimized -Google Ads -Annual ReportsContent CreationPress Release WritingSocial Media PostAdvertorialScriptwritingBrand DevelopmentCopy EditingProofreadingBrand Identity & GuidelinesWebsite CopywritingBlog WritingPress ReleaseAd CopyResearcherSocial Media ContentContent Writing
- $32 hourlyI am a well-rounded learning and development specialist with experience designing and developing digital, in-person, and virtual classroom learning solutions for a wide range of companies, large and small. ✅ eLearning. ✅ Ui/UX Design. ✅ Thinkific. ✅ Storyline 360. ✅ Moodle 👋 With 4 years of experienc in creating digital training, I am a UI/UX Designer. I offer a comprehensive range of design services, from crafting visually stunning designs from scratch to enhancing the overall concept and functionality of applications or websites of any complexity level. My focus in my work is on creating both visually appealing content and a clear, intelligent, and user-friendly UX, aimed at increasing customer engagement and boosting revenue. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮: 🔸 Develop design architecture for eLearning for complex and long-term projects, leveraging my extensive experience to create designs that are not only attractive but also easy and effective to use. 🔸 Undertake design tasks at any stage of the development process, whether you require me to start from scratch or pick up where you left off. 🔸 Help you with LMS support 🔸 Review your current designs, offer suggestions for improvement, and develop designs from a mood board to hand off to developers. 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞: 🔷 UX/UI design 🔷 Interactive UX Prototyping, mockups, and wireframe creation for eLearning 🔷 Storyline360 and RISE 360 🔷 I can provide advice on choosing LMS and other platforms 𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬: ✅ Understanding the client's business values; ✅ Effective communication; ✅ I'm always with you during the project for suggestions and feedback; ✅ Quality and timeliness. 𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩: 1. Briefing and discussion to determine your requirements and expectations. 2. Conducting thorough research to gain insights and inspiration. 3. Creating a design concept and prototype to present to you for feedback. 4. Developing the design with attention to detail and quality. 5. Allowing for 3 revisions to ensure that the final product meets your needs and preferences. 🔍 In search of a sleek, modern, and user-friendly design that captures the eye? Or seeking to create digital products that drive revenue? I bring extensive experience in delivering successful elearning projects for both small agencies and enterprise clients. I work with companies to develop innovative design solutions that meet the user's needs. I will manage a project at every stage of the development of the site map, wireframes, and interaction models to create actual layouts. Besides, I do my best to meet my client's expectations and deadlines. 🔔 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 - 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞!Content CreationH5PMoodleTraining Online LMSTraining DesignElearning DesignElearningInstructional DesignShareable Content Object Reference ModelCompliance TrainingArticulate StorylineLearning Management SystemMicrosoft WordContent DevelopmentArticulateMicrosoft PowerPoint
- $60 hourly🔥 For my full portfolio please visit itslanajames.com/creatives 🔥 Hey there! I’m Alana, I’m an e-commerce business owner turned UGC content creator! With my experience on both sides of the fence, I know what catches customers' eyes and what they need to see to convert views into sales. I've worked alongside 50+ amazing businesses in a variety of industries, including e-commerce, SaaS and mobile apps. I’ve created multiple viral TikTok’s, with one single video that organically gained over 14 million views and generated upwards of $250k in sales, with no paid ads or promotions. I’m happy to get creative or follow a brief, whatever you need to turn content into revenue. How I can help you: - Content creation for physical and digital products - Content scripting and brief writing - Voice-over acting for ad creatives, podcast intros, social media content & voice mails - Content planning and scheduling - Sourcing trending audios and video trends - Editing your content into TikToks & Reels You can find me on my socials: TikTok: itslanajames Instagram: itslanajames Website: itslanajames.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!Content CreationVoice RecordingVoice ActingVoice-Over RecordingFemale VoiceContent Distribution & PromotionTikTokShort Video AdVoice-OverTikTok AdTikTok MarketingVideo Ad CampaignSocial Media AdvertisingDigital Marketing StrategySocial Media Management
- $50 hourlyYears of experience in graphic design, web design (coding), WordPress and digital marketing. I'm the ultimate person to work with who can support you from a design, web and business growth perspective. Based in Sydney, I'm a solo freelancer. I take on a small number of clients and some ad hoc jobs to ensure I can focus on your business goals. If you're looking for someone that can work autonomously, that also works with you as a partner. Somebody who can use their skills and knowledge to make suggestions, ensuring perfection and purpose in your marketing and design. Someone who cares about you getting return on your investment.... Perhaps we should have a chat.Content CreationEmail MarketingSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media ManagementDisplay AdAdobe Creative CloudWordPress DevelopmentGoogle AdsSearch Engine OptimizationGraphic DesignWeb Design
- $65 hourlyA brand storyteller that’s co-written with Ban Ki-moon, met President Xi Jinping, and sailed across the Pacific Ocean on a research expedition. ___ I am a cross-cultural communicator with a background in brand overhaul, web design, e-commerce solutions, marketing, content creation, and copywriting. In my time I’ve worked alongside organisations including DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade), Austrade, Sydney and Brisbane City Councils, KPMG, Club de Madrid, and ACBC (Australia China Business Council). For a visual and branding specialist, I’ve unconventionally spent most of my career in international diplomacy and trade, using written and visual communication to engage overseas audiences and generate broader understanding. Notably this has seen me in the roles of General Manager at the Australian Chamber of Commerce in China and the Foreign Affairs Manager at Kingold Group. Both roles relied heavily on clear brand storytelling and communications. My passion is refining and translating a brand identity into a cohesive set of communications inclusive of: - Website design - Visual and written identities - Content and copywriting - Logo, colour and typeface guides - Branded templates - Social media kitsContent CreationCopywritingMerchandise Graphic DesignPrint DesignDigital Marketing MaterialsBrand Identity DesignProduct DesignSocial Media KitWixAdobe IllustratorSquarespaceShopifyWordPressWeb DesignGraphic Design
- $75 hourlyFast Turnaround | Super Responsive | Premium Service Do you need a compelling website? Did you start on Squarespace and find it became complicated? I have 15+ years of experience building, managing and maintaining websites of all kinds and have worked with national organisations such as Flinders University, Kmart and IAG Insurance, along with startups, artists and academics. I am ranked among the top 3% of freelancers on Upwork. I bring your website vision to life in a streamlined process. Then I show you how to make the most of your Squarespace site - whether it's Squarespace 7.0 or 7.1! Squarespace is a brilliant platform: Online stores, email campaigns, Stripe and PayPal connections, mobile optimisation, layout, design, image management, metadata and much more. Maintain yourself or outsource. Gain time by getting it right the first time.Content CreationWeb DesignContent StrategyContent EditingWritingStripeWebsite BuilderBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesMarketing StrategyContent WebsiteSquarespaceWeb DevelopmentWeb Content DevelopmentWebsite CopywritingContent DevelopmentWebsite ContentContent Writing
- $79 hourlyYour audience awaits: let's engage them together. Your brand deserves more than just content; it deserves a strategic approach that aligns with your core values and resonates with your audience. That's my core specialty. By working closely with you, I ensure that your content : - Reflects your vision: your business goals become the roadmap guiding our collaboration. - Resonates with your audience: crafting messages together that speak directly to your target demographic. - Transforms engagement into results: turning casual readers into engaged advocates and ultimately loyal customers. Clients appreciate this strategic approach to content creation, resulting in : - Consistent 5-star reviews - Upwork giving me top-rated status Don’t just take my word for it; here's what some clients say: "Tim writes intelligently and with a point of view. It's refreshing to read content that's been properly written." "Tim was top-notch…his passion for the project was only matched by his excellent writing skills. Highly recommend” "Tim's original content in the sustainable finance area inspires readers…If you want peace of mind: work with Tim." So if you are ready to take your content to the next level with a strategy-first approach, then let's talk more. Let's grab some time together to explore your opportunity further, and let's transform your brand's voice together. Many thanks, Tim PS: If you want to understand a little more about me, please click on my short introductory video (⇖ - up and to the left of this introduction)Content CreationBusiness SpeechDigital MarketingPresentationsBlockchainWritingWeb3StorytellingFinTechCryptocurrencySustainabilityContent WritingCopywritingArticle WritingSpeech Writing
- $60 hourlyExperienced social media & SEO analyst and project manager with a deep understanding of business, economics, and science. Using a scientific approach to understanding your project management, SEO & social media analysis. *****Services****** 1. Social Media * Analysis and audit including SEO *Strategy including SEO *Competitor Analysis *Management & Content Creation 2. Websites * Website Audit including SEO * Strategy for growth and ranking * Competitor Analysis *Website building using WordPress 3. Executive Virtual Assistance & Project/Process Management *General administrative assistance *Project Management *Business Management *Process Re-engineering *Staff Management *****Highlights & Skills***** *Managed multiple diverse projects. *Double degree holder with extensive research experience across differing areas. * Managed a variety of projects including executive assistance, business management, social media analytics & management, and website building including SEO management using WordPress. *Experienced content and academic writer. *Managed teams of up to 15 people working remotely across multiple time zones. *Created and completed an in-depth comparative data analysis of social media and SEO for multiple clients. * Raised audience engagement by 30% in 6 months by using a scientific approach. * Designed and developed a social media marketing plan; increased total membership by 28% and social media followers by 17%. * Utilized Canva to create content for social media platforms. * Utilized WordPress to design and build numerous websites. * Utilized Adobe Creative Program (including Illustrate, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Adobe Acrobat) to create content, documents, and graphics.Content CreationAdobe InDesignCopywritingDigital MarketingDigital StrategyMarketingCanvaSocial Media MarketingSocial Media ManagementAdobe Photoshop
- $37 hourlyWhether you're looking to improve organic search engine traffic, increase conversion rates, or establish your business as an authority in your field — my diverse skill set as an SEO strategist, content writer, and copywriter will help you achieve your sales and marketing goals. I specialize in implementing effective content marketing strategies that clearly demonstrate your Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness to your target audience (according to Google's E-E-A-T quality rater guidelines for content creation). From local small businesses to multinational corporations, I have experience working with a diverse range of clients across various industries and bring a wealth of knowledge to the table. With a proven history of producing excellent results for clients, you can be confident you're dealing with an expert when you hire me to work on your project. _____________________ WHAT CLIENTS SAY: _____________________ "Exceptional freelancer. Worked quickly and with limited directions. Highly proficient in copy and SEO strategy and production." [Paul Reeve - Working Drones Australia] "Look no further! Nate went far beyond my initial expectations and requirements and I'm so thankful I hired him. Even though the business is in a competitive market, since hiring Nate the new website is now ranking on the 1st page of Google for many keywords we targeted and the facebook page is generating such a high number of leads it's almost hard to keep up. " [Daniel John - RPM Detailing Melbourne] "What I particularly liked with Nathan was that he was self driven and he did his own research. Over the past 15 years I have had many who have tried to help me with email marketing and website text and Nathan is definitely number one in his category. He truly took the time to understand what we are doing and what our message is in a very technical business. Our website is now ranking first place with many keywords." [Micheal Bendsten - BEMI Automation] "Nathan went above and beyond for what was requested. He is a one stop shop! He knows SEO well and can do everything from Content writing, Website management and adjusting." [Dustin Van Der Linde - Grizzly Herb Online Dispensary] _____________________ QUICK OVERVIEW OF TASKS I CAN HELP YOU WITH: _____________________ ✔️ Keyword research, competitor analysis, and content planning. ✔️ Create an editorial content calendar to manage keyword targeting, content creation, and content distribution channels. ✔️ Persuasive copywriting and compelling text for your main website pages, blog, emails, social media updates, paid ad campaigns, landing pages, press releases, brochures, case studies, etc. ✔️ Write SEO content that will rank high in search engine results, resonate with your target audience, and convert website traffic into customers. ✔️ Upload content to your website, source images, format text for easy readability, include call-to-actions, and ensure all SEO elements are optimized. ✔️ Re-purpose/rewrite existing content and present it in a new way to expand its reach and lifespan. ✔️ Implement effective SEO strategies that actually work in 2023 and won't get your website penalized by search engines. PLUS a wide variety of other content marketing and SEO tasks that are either requested by you or suggested by myself. _____________________ WHY WORK WITH ME? _____________________ Proven Results: I have a track record of delivering tangible results for my clients, helping them achieve higher search engine rankings, increased traffic, and improved conversion rates. Customized Strategies: I understand that every business is unique, and I tailor my content marketing and SEO strategies to align with the client's specific goals, target audience, and industry dynamics. Constant Adaptation: I stay updated with the latest trends, algorithms, and best practices in content marketing and SEO. I continuously refine my strategies to ensure my clients stay ahead of the competition. Communication and Collaboration: I communicate frequently with my clients to make sure I am consistently fulfilling their specific needs and requirements. I provide regular updates and aim to over-deliver with everything I do to ensure I am always providing an exceptional service. _______________________ LET'S CHAT! _______________________ Send me an invite to submit a proposal for your job and let's make your business a reputable authority in your industry, niche, or marketplace.Content CreationSaaSContent StrategySEO WritingContent WebsiteWritingSEO ContentContent DevelopmentBlog WritingWebsite ContentArticle WritingWebsite CopywritingContent WritingCopywritingSEO Strategy
- $40 hourlyI am a native English speaker, born in Australia and currently living between Australia and Indonesia. I have a Bachelor of Communications in Journalism and have been working in the media industry for 10+ years. I have worked in many parts of the world, including Australia, Indonesia, Spain and The Netherlands. I have had many years of experience in both editorial and advertorial writing, as well as feature, news and research writing. I have worked for small not-for-profit organisations, as well as big corporate companies. I have had experience in social media account managing, brand building and communications and have many contacts in the media world - especially with large publications, such as The Daily Mail, Huffington Post, Marie Claire and Time Magazine, just to name a few. I have been the online editor for many websites, as well as a print publication. I have managed teams of writers, as well as created content for various online and print websites and publications.Content CreationCommunicationsFact-CheckingEbookJournalism WritingNonfictionBook WritingWritingPublic RelationsEducationSocial Media Management
- $30 hourlySeeking a blend of creativity and strategy for your brand's digital presence? Read on! I'm an experienced Social Media Manager with half a decade of freelance expertise focused on Organic Marketing. My forte lies in crafting content – be it videos, graphics, stories, or copywriting. I'm adept at building social media strategies, cultivating meaningful relationships with online audiences, and designing engaging email newsletters. I've also provided Marketing and General Administrative support to budding businesses. Reach out today to learn how together we can make your social narrative truly resonate.Content CreationEmail MarketingCommunity ManagementCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Account SetupData EntryCanvaContent ManagementContent Strategy
- $25 hourlyI am a multidisciplinary creative, performing artist, presenter, and voice actor. If you are looking for creative solutions to problems, entertaining presenter for your next event, voiceovers through to creating engaging social media content .... then I have you covered! I am professionally trained with a BA in Acting for stage, screen, and audio from Federation Univerity’s Arts Academy. Film, television, short films, theatre, social media content/advertising, live-streamed events presenting, live music events MC, radio commercials, TVC, social media VO, training/educational VO, dubbing, animations, and games are among the many areas of my work.Content CreationFemale VoiceSocial Media Content CreationContent WritingCanvaMedia & EntertainmentAustralian English AccentSocial Media ManagementSocial Media ContentVoice ActingVoice-OverVoice RecordingVoice-Over RecordingActingAustralian English Dialect
- $28 hourlyI'm experienced and confident in delivering exceptional and efficient remote administrative assistance across a variety of platforms. I work with a number of clients to increase productivity and improve communications between people and systems. Hiring me means you can delegate the tasks that take up time and energy, so that you can focus on what you do best! I can help you with so many aspects of your business, just some of them are below, and if it's not listed here, just ask! * I can take over your entire social media scheduling and engagement analysis - all you need to do is the create the content that YOU want to create, I do the rest * I have experience of managing multiple calendars and scheduling systems for multiple people, mostly with Calendly, Outlook and Google Calendars - but I can adapt to whichever system you use * I can manage multiple inboxes for you, organise and manage communications and make sure that no client or lead is missed * Creating beautiful graphics can be time consuming, I use my knowledge of Canva to create beautiful content for you to grow your business * Proof-reading, transcription and data-entry are my specialty - I have excellent eye for detail and can convert your data into usable contentContent CreationData EntryMicrosoft OfficePoint of Sale & Payment SystemsCanvaHosting Online MeetingsCalendar ManagementEvent ManagementZoom Video ConferencingProofreadingSocial Media Account IntegrationAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceMailchimpGeneral Transcription
- $40 hourlyAngie is a passionate freelancer front-end designer/developer with great experience in a digital brand marketing. With a degree in Information Technology, she also understands the power of branded content marketing to drive sales and work on thought leaders in the entertainment industry Angie’s main role is to design lead magnet websites and materials that speak to the brand’s personality. She also spoke at a few Local WordCamp events like WordCamp Davao 2019. MY SKILLS - Front-end: CSS, HTML, CSS3, SASS, LESS, HTML5, Jquery, Bootstrap - CMS Platform familiarity: WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, IPB Forum - CRM Platform familiarity: HubsPot - Adobe Programs: (Illustrator & Photoshop) - Microsoft: Word, Excel. Powerpoint, Google Docs - Multimedia Design ( logo, landing page, banner, etc ) - WHITE HAT SEO Specialist - Inbound & Digital Marketing - SaaS Software: PowToon, Go Animate, VideoScribe - Growth Driven design landing Pages: Lead Pages, Hubspot - eCommerce: Lazada, Magento, Amazon, Shopee - InfographicContent CreationZapierCRM SoftwareCRM AutomationCRM DevelopmentMicrosoft PowerPoint2D AnimationTeachablePowtoonAdobe PhotoshopHubSpotDigital MarketingFacebook Ads ManagerVyondInfluencer Marketing
- $100 hourlyAre you ready for the 2023 tsunami? Let's get ahead of the game and get your calendar year strategies and activities sorted. I'm a global marketing communications and sales consultant with over 24 years experience working with both SMEs and large multi-national corporations for successful marketing + sales strategies and content creation for different platforms. I also create bids, grants and tender responses, providing writing support for both private responses and government responses. I will work closely with you and your business team through regular conference meetings, formulate an online schedule for us to follow, and set key milestones for the project. I will then compile and write drafts for your review and final submission. Available for work globally. Of course, then we can celebrate when we are successful! Happy to discuss different approaches to billing, including success fee. Contact me for more. Also available for: - Marketing review audits and recommendations - Salesforce and sales training - Management consulting of business processes and automation recommendations - Omni-channel marketing planning and tactical implementation (including copywriting and activations) - Strategic communications advice, stakeholder advice, PR planning and execution - Content creation and customer journey touchpoints I have been fortunate to work with many businesses around the world, which is why I am looking forward to connecting through the Upwork platform helping drive your business goals. I am based back in Australia after 3 years in Austria, I work with many companies globally so I am available as required.Content CreationContent WritingBusiness Planning & StrategyGovernmentMarketing ManagementSales ManagementCreative WritingMarketing StrategyDigital Marketing StrategyWritingMarketing AnalyticsSales & Marketing
- $75 hourlyA keen love for the English language, paired with an exceptional level of attention to detail, have been ever-present in my life. I'm degree qualified and have invested significantly into my continuing education. I've worked in various roles throughout my career, most of which have involved copywriting and editing as key responsibilities. This has provided me with extensive writing experience across various industries, and native fluency in both UK and US English. I've been involved with numerous digital agencies and managed teams of writers across multiple major cities, globally. The experience I've gained over the past 15 years has been invaluable and my passion for copywriting continues to reach new heights. I've a significant portfolio and an array of references which I am happy to share upon request. I possess great organisational and time management abilities and exceptional communication skills. I pride myself on delivering work of a consistently high standard and being the Upworker you can rely on. Let's chat!Content CreationWritingSEO WritingConcurrent Versions SystemSocial Media ManagementProofreadingCopy EditingEmail MarketingCopywritingEmail CopywritingBlog ContentBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationWebsite Content
- $80 hourly👉 Full-time Social Media Freelancer & Content Creator. 👈 @creativecactimedia on Instagram I also teach people how to become a social media manager @yoursocialife 🌵CONTENT CREATOR 🌵 ✨Content Creation for Instagram & Social Media | Copy Writing for Social Media | Managing Instagram + FaceBook | Caption Writing for Social Media | Graphic Design for Social Media on Canva | TikTok & Reels ✨ I have worked on content and writing in the following industries : 🌵 Hospitality 🌵 Beauty 🌵 Travel 🌵 Construction 🌵 Children 🌵 Holistic Health 🌵 Self-love & empowerment 🌵 Building and trade 🌵 Finance services 🌵 Love & relationships 🌵 Food delivery 🌵 Handbags 🌵 Sleepwear 🌵 Fashion 🌵 Adult ABN certified 📍Melbourne based Previous full-time jobs: 👉Brand Manager - Dan Murphys 👉Publication creator - Dan Murphys 👉Advertising Coordinator - Dan Murphys 👉Graphic Designer - Dan Murphys 👉Social Media Manager - Education Sector 👉Marketing Manager - Hunky Dory 👉Chef - Topdeck Travel, based on coaches that drive around Europe 👉Intern Journalist - Herald Sun MelbourneContent CreationSocial Media WebsiteSocial Media MarketingInstagram PluginSocial Media ManagementSocial Media DesignSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Account IntegrationInstagram MarketingTikTok MarketingDigital MarketingTikTokCanva
- $35 hourly*WordPress * Visual Composer * Beaver Builder * MailChimp * Content Creation * Graphic Design * Canva *In Design * Illustrator *Astra Theme I love digital marketing and website design. I work in WordPress utilising Beaver Builder to create websites that aren't only a perfect reflection of the business, but also allows for the client's to make small updates themselves. Everything I create oozes a minimalist and clean design. I also enjoy making great content for websites, email marketing and social media.Content CreationProduct PhotographyBeaver BuilderSEO WritingBlog ContentSocial Media ContentFood PhotographyWordpress Thrive ThemesContent WritingMozAvada Theme CustomizationWordPressWeb Design
- $60 hourlyI am a professional digital marketer and website development project lead having worked on hundreds of websites generating meaningful ROI in a variety of industries. My diverse skill set allows me to manage anything related to website development (specialise in Wordpress & Shopify) and digital marketing projects. My expertise spans multiple industry sectors including finance, real estate, fashion, entertainment, beauty, sports, IT & technology, travel and food to name a few. WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT I have over 15 years managing IT and website development teams across multiple projects, however, recently have specialised in Wordpress and Shopify websites including Woocommerce, blogging, publishers, customer website builds, marketplaces, and ecommerce platforms. I have experience in a plethora of plug-ins that can maximise the growth potential for companies. My expertise includes the following: - Responsive Design - WooCommerce - Building a new website from scratch. - Custom wordpress theme development. - Custom wordpress plugin development. - Membership Website Development - Database Management - Website Migration - PHP/ HTML DIGITAL MARKETING: A chartered marketer with 18 years’ experience delivering data-driven marketing strategies incorporating innovation, automation, and operational management. With a strong commercial-led focus, I am looking for opportunities that utilises my skills. I have 18 years experience in marketing and communications and have worked with over 100 businesses spanning multinationals, start-ups, not for profits, and local businesses. I possess experience across the full spectrum of marketing ranging from B2C, B2B, client-side and agency side that has undoubtedly brought a wealth of knowledge, expertise, and results to a wide range of businesses. Charles Darwin once said "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. "In today’s competitive digital marketplace, this is so true. GENERAL PROFILE: Whether it's search engine algorithms, A/B testing marketing creatives, website development, social media engagement, user metrics, Wordpress or customer experience; the best companies continue to learn and thrive on innovation, flexibility and data to succeed. Throughout my career, I have always brought strategy and hands-on experience to the party; this is the only way I believe you can get the holistic perspective to digital marketing and website development. So, how can I help you? Good question, over the last 15 years I have worked on diverse projects consisting of SEO, Wordpress, PPC, SMM, affiliate marketing, content marketing, Google analytics, local search marketing, lead generation, inbound marketing, website development (Wordpress), social media, CRM systems (MailChimp, Hubspot, Infusionsoft) and conversions. Whatever your digital marketing and website development needs, I can help. From a client-side, I was Head of Marketing for a company called videojug.com back in 2006. I successfully drove marketing and website development results for this start-up to in excess of 14 million monthly unique users and over 300,000 daily search visits. At it's peak, Videojug was in the top 1,000 website sin the world. After Videojug, I started an agency called Bough Digital. Bough Digital is a professional full-service digital marketing company based in the UK which aims to deliver a first-class, full scale service to a variety of clients. With this, I have worked with some of the largest names in the UK and across the globe including eBay, Antler, Readers Digest, NHS, NASUWT, VMWare, and Alamy to name a few. During this work, I have worked across multiple verticals across a multitude of digital marketing tactics. MY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET Digital Marketing Strategy Wordpress Development Shopify Development Data-Driven Insights & Actions Search Engine Optimisation Content Optimisation & Strategy UX & UI Google AdWords CRM (Infusionsoft) Competitor & Industry Analysis Pricing Strategies Customer Profiling Campaign Management Budgeting & Reporting Social Media Inbound Marketing Omni-channel Communication Analytics & Reporting Data Visualisation Lead Nurturing Marketing Automation PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & EDUCATION Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Msc in Business Management Ba (hons) in Leisure & Sport Management INTERESTS Tennis Squash Soccer Golf Sports Digital Photography (beginner) Forex MarketContent CreationWebsite DevelopmentWordPressContent StrategyUX ResearchSocial Media MarketingGoogle SearchSearch Engine MarketingContent WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $40 hourlyHi, my name is Becca and I am a social media marketing specialist. I work as a Social Media Specialist and Digital Specialist for one of Australia's top media agencies, and have had 7+ years experience in the field. I have helped nurture many small businesses, local brands and start ups break out into the market, so If you are new to the marketing industry - I can offer some advice! 😊 These are the areas I focus on for freelancing: 🌸 Facebook/Instagram ads 🌸 Pinterest advertising 🌸 Linkedin advertising 🌸 TikTok advertising 🌸 Google Ads 🌸 Google Shopping My previous experience includes marketing manager positions for multiple ecommerce and social I have had 7+ years experience in the marketing/digital industry, including owning my own online stationery business, and helping a handful of now globally recognised ecommerce store get up and running. I also run a design based stationery company, so have creative skills when it comes to graphic design and curating content. I have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing Management, with a DipGrad in Digital Advertising, studying both at the University of Otago (New Zealand) and Schulich School of Business at York University (Toronto, Canada). Hopefully I can be of service to you and please reach out if you have any questions! Looking forward to helping you 😊Content CreationSocial Media ContentInstagram MarketingSocial Media StrategyMarketingDigital DesignGraphic DesignPinterest Ads ManagerFacebook Advertising
- $35 hourlyI have over twenty years experience as a Marketing and Communications specialist. I love to: - create, implement and evaluate effective marketing strategies to create change in the community and meet the goals of a campaign; - work with marketing agencies to build creative and effective marketing campaigns with TV, radio, digital and social advertising; support campaigns with direct digital communications and customer journeys using email, direct social and retargeting; - write and produce engaging and meaningful photo, video and written content to tell a story and make a difference - use my English skills to take complex documents or subjects and turn them into web content, flyers, fact sheets and letters; use my editing skills to sharpen language and make it right for the audience; - manage social media channels so they truly connect to the audience and build a community; - work with stakeholders and clients to understand their needs, and keep communication open throughout a project; - plan marketing budgets and reporting and evaluation platforms to monitor the success of campaigns. My most successful projects include: - developing an app for the Australian Government to get more people walking, and promoting a government walking challenge with 20,000 participants. - rebranding the Heart Foundation's walking program resulting in doubled awareness and visits to the website - launching the My Marathon campaign for the Heart Foundation, meeting our fundraising target - running the campaign for an international architecture design competition for the City of Sydney, including community consultation on the project; resulted in 5000 engagements with local residents and 500 submitted entries to the competition - running a Sydney-wide campaign to encourage more children to ride their bikes with their families; - writing, editing and producing written and video content for the Lord Mayor of Sydney.Content CreationAdvertisingWebsite CopywritingCopywritingStakeholder ManagementBrand ManagementDigital StrategyCampaign ManagementStrategic CommunicationMarketing Strategy
- $50 hourlyNeed someone to take on projects with enthusiasm and creativity, and produce high quality, well researched and persuasive content? That’s me! I am a high energy, proactive communicator who is particularly strong at taking complex concepts and translating them into easily understood terms. I have over ten years of communications experience and have spent my career honing these skills, including with Web content, marketing copy and chatbot conversation design. I know how to get your message across, convert users to buyers, and get results.Content CreationChatbotCommunicationsPublic RelationsStrategic CommunicationWebsite CopywritingCopywritingContent StrategyContent WritingStakeholder ManagementCommunication Strategy
- $35 hourlyHi there! Welcome to my profile! Current availability: 3-5 hours per week for proofreading, copywriting, and other small digital marketing projects (social media, basic design/visuals, EDM, landing pages, website help front-end). Please visit the 'Let's start off on the same page...' tile on my portfolio below to have a quick overview of what you can expect from me, and what I'll expect of you as a client. It's best to start working together when your expectations are aligned! :) Having had a range of professional positions which heavily involved content marketing, from cofounding a copywriting service to being Head of Marketing, I am a seasoned digital content creator, marketer and copywriter. My primary talents are related to the text itself: writing long and short-form blog articles from scratch and from briefs, editing and proofreading, optimising content for search engines, and adjusting tone as necessary. I can easily adjust my writing style according to the required format, as my experience covers press releases, reports, social media channels, listicles, how-to articles, etc. I can also assist with general digital marketing projects, from EDMs and email automation to front-end edits on websites (e.g. HTML editing). The platforms and tools I have experience with include: Asana, Atlassian, Basecamp, Blackbaud NetCommunity, Bugherd, Buffer, Canva, Data Studio, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Data Studio, ExFlow, Google My Business, G Suite, Figma, Hotjar, Hootsuite, Hubspot, iDevAffiliate, Indesign, Jira, Mailchimp, Microsoft office, Mixpanel, Marketo, Monday.com, Photoshop, Slack, Slemma, Sprout, Squarespace, Teamdesk, Trello, Vision 6, WordPress, Xero, ZendeskContent CreationCopywritingSocial Media MarketingSEO WritingContent MarketingDigital MarketingAdobe PhotoshopContent Management SystemEnglishBlog ContentPress ReleaseProofreading
- $42 hourlyHello! Nice to meet you. I'm a designer, illustrator and copywriter with knowledge and skills in infographics/data visualisation, packaging design, branding, digital design, campaign design, creative and marketing strategy, content design & writing, editorial design as well as typography. I believe in order for me to be a great all-round designer, I must be adaptable in style to suit the needs of my clients. With great techniques and communication skills, I work closely with my clients to achieve the desired outcome in a timely manner. Since being on my freelance journey (2014) I've had the privilege of working for amazing brands and clients such as Bombay Sapphire, Maggi, Coca-Cola, Sunshine Studios, 2M and Raffaello. I've also had the opportunity of working with amazing startups in the tech world and sustainable small businesses whom I am very passionate about. I've also illustrated my very first children's book, "Sea of Dreams".Content CreationBrand Identity DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesConcept DevelopmentLogo DesignVector ArtCreative StrategyAdobe Creative SuiteBrandingIllustrationGraphic DesignInfographicDigital DesignCopywritingPackaging Design
- $35 hourlyI'm a freelance writer and photographer, who specialises in the travel and outdoor space. I have travelled extensively, which provides me with plenty of experiences and stories to draw upon for producing high quality and engaging articles. I can write various article formats from in depth features to short blog posts or list articles. I also have experience in photography and photo editing, Wordpress and SEO optimised content. I've been published in various print publications and online sites such as Lonely Planet, Matador Network, Hotels.Com, The Irish Road Trip, Travelogues from Remote Lands and the Culture-ist. I also run my own travel blog: goingsomewhere.blogContent CreationBlog WritingContent WritingLifestyle & TravelPhotographyWritingSEO Writing
- $35 hourlyHi! I’m Lauren, a life-long story teller, now creating content to help brands tell their stories. From studying creative writing at university, to discovering a passion for photography while traveling overseas, to freelancing my writing and design services, to working in marketing roles across multiple industries - the last five years have seen my creativity and skills evolve into the work I do today. I specialise in product and lifestyle photography and content writing. I travel full time and work on the road so I'm constantly surrounded by inspiration and I take my clients' products along to many of the beautiful destinations that I visit! You can find my full portfolio at laurenelise.co If you would like to work together, please get in touch!Content CreationBrand IdentityCopywritingLogo DesignBrochure DesignGraphic DesignCreative WritingProofreadingCopy EditingBlog Content
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.