Hire the best Content Marketers in Australia
Check out Content Marketers in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $70 hourlyI'm a freelance writer and editor with a passion for all things cannabis. I create content that attracts, engages, and converts customers. A long-time cultivator and weed advocate with years of experience on commercial farms, and with smaller private operations. After moving to Asia in 2016, I transitioned into a role where I could continue focusing on my favorite subculture while working from anywhere. No matter if you are in need of journalistic pieces, blog posts, website copy, product descriptions, affiliate marketing blurbs, or press releases you can count on me to make a positive impact with every sentence. As my 100% Job Success rating shows, I provide the highest quality work to every single client. Let's connect!Content MarketingWebsite ContentCopywritingContent WritingCreative WritingBlog ContentBlog WritingWritingBlog DevelopmentSocial Media MarketingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO WritingSEO Keyword Research
- $30 hourlyHello and Welcome to my profile! I am Samrah, a content writer and marketing enthusiast. Writing has always been a soothing getaway for me. From conducting relevant market research to finally giving life to my imagination with words, there is nothing about writing that I do not enjoy. I produce Search Engine Optimized, plagiarism-free, and research-based content on a vast realm of topics ranging from fashion and world politics to complex business processes. This, coupled with my creative streak that thrives on producing engaging marketing collateral in the form of planning and executing campaigns as well as strategies, makes me the perfect match for all your Content Writing and Digital Marketing needs. The following services are my strongest forte: • Articles • Blogs • Social Media Captions • Website Content • Investor Pitch Decks • Video Scripts • Proofreading content • Social Media Management including planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, posting Facebook and Instagram ads, managing social media handles, and customer relationship management across social media platforms Are you on the lookout for someone with an exceptional creative spirit to give life to your ideas? Do you want a mastermind to provide any of the above services for you? If your answer is a YES, let's chat!Content MarketingCreative WritingLanding PageCopywritingArticle WritingProduct DescriptionBusiness WritingWebsite ContentBlog WritingContent Marketing StrategySearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $35 hourlyHello CMO's, Heads of Content/Growth, Content Managers... Do you need help with content overflow? Let me help! Hi! I'm Lars. I help in-house B2B marketing teams write killer content — specifically SaaS companies and Marketing agencies. I offer a variety of different writing services: • Blog posts • Press releases • Whitepapers/eBooks • Website copywriting • Email copywriting • Social media posts The key to writing great content that ranks well on Google, converts like crazy, and resonates with your audience? Start with the storytelling — characters, conflict, resolution. Characters: Defining who exactly your content is for, is crucial. Outlining your buyer personas and buyer's journey is essential for this. Conflict: Understanding their goals, problems and pain points. They need help and have come to your website for it. Resolution: The answers and solutions you provide. Everything they need to know — the ultimate and definitive resource. After you lock down those three aspects, then it's simply about good writing practices. • The right point of view (1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person) • Active voice ("You'll find it challenging at first, but follow the best practice") • Short sentences and paragraphs • Language that's easy to understand • Good, clean formatting (subheaders, H2, H3) • Images & other multimedia Ready to get this show on the road? Send me a message, and let's start talking about your needs.Content MarketingCreative WritingBlog ContentWritingBlog WritingB2B MarketingContent WritingSEO WritingInternet MarketingSales WritingSales LetterAdvertisingCopywriting
- $65 hourlyHey there, I am a professionally trained and published content producer ready to take on your project. My work comprises a myriad of offerings, including: *Blog articles *Social media blurbs *Infographics *Whitepapers *Ghostwriting *Creative non-fiction *Copy Editing *Proofreading With over twenty years of experience behind me, I have worked as Head of Content for a branding agency, Content Strategist/Assistant Editor for a Marketing agency and currently run my own boutique content agency. I've published two books: One was a compilation of my short stories in the US, and the other is a novel called, 'The Barley Pop Bastard' currently available on various digital booksellers. I have written articles and advertorials for The Age and Sydney Morning Herald Newspapers here in Australia and have spruced up dozens of websites for clients in an array of disciplines. My preference is to work with clients on long-term projects as a content partner embedded in their businesses. Would love to work for you. Just reach out! Cheers,Content MarketingResearcherWritingArticle WritingCreative WritingShort Story WritingPrint AdvertisingCopy EditingContent EditingStory EditingGhostwritingBlog Writing
- $55 hourlyStrong focus on key areas of digital marketing with more than 5 years of experience working with small to medium-sized Australian businesses. Key areas include: - Growth - Digital Marketing - SEO - SEM - Google Advertising - Content Creation - Influencer Outreach - Social Media Strategy & Content Creation - Highly Skilled on Instagram & Instagram Platforms - Keyword Research & SEO Friendly Content Creation - Marketing Planning & Implementation - Sales Strategies & Reporting - Some Experience in PRContent MarketingContent WritingSocial Media Content CreationTechnical WritingSocial Media WebsiteSEO WritingSEO BacklinkingContent CreationSEO Keyword Research
- $35 hourlyHi there! Welcome to my profile! Current availability: 3-5 hours per week for proofreading, copywriting, and other small digital marketing projects (social media, basic design/visuals, EDM, landing pages, website help front-end). Please visit the 'Let's start off on the same page...' tile on my portfolio below to have a quick overview of what you can expect from me, and what I'll expect of you as a client. It's best to start working together when your expectations are aligned! :) Having had a range of professional positions which heavily involved content marketing, from cofounding a copywriting service to being Head of Marketing, I am a seasoned digital content creator, marketer and copywriter. My primary talents are related to the text itself: writing long and short-form blog articles from scratch and from briefs, editing and proofreading, optimising content for search engines, and adjusting tone as necessary. I can easily adjust my writing style according to the required format, as my experience covers press releases, reports, social media channels, listicles, how-to articles, etc. I can also assist with general digital marketing projects, from EDMs and email automation to front-end edits on websites (e.g. HTML editing). The platforms and tools I have experience with include: Asana, Atlassian, Basecamp, Blackbaud NetCommunity, Bugherd, Buffer, Canva, Data Studio, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Data Studio, ExFlow, Google My Business, G Suite, Figma, Hotjar, Hootsuite, Hubspot, iDevAffiliate, Indesign, Jira, Mailchimp, Microsoft office, Mixpanel, Marketo, Monday.com, Photoshop, Slack, Slemma, Sprout, Squarespace, Teamdesk, Trello, Vision 6, WordPress, Xero, ZendeskContent MarketingCopywritingContent CreationSocial Media MarketingSEO WritingDigital MarketingAdobe PhotoshopContent Management SystemEnglishBlog ContentPress ReleaseProofreading
- $110 hourlyCopywriter and content specialist with extensive experience in B2B content. I specialise in technology, finance and insurance, with an ability to break down complex topics into engaging stories. I’m a former TV news reporter and a published author. I've worked with companies including Google, IAG, and Bank of Queensland to help them engage with their resellers and end users through en-pointe content campaigns. There are a few reasons I'd be a great choice for your content project: - I do my research and know how to engage with your readers - My content is SEO optimised so your website gets seen - I'll help position you as the market leader you know you are To learn more about what I can do for you, please feel free to contact me directly. I'd love to chat.Content MarketingEmail CopywritingBlog ContentCopywritingArticle WritingContent WritingContent StrategyContent ManagementContent EditingContent PlanningWritingCopy Editing
- $36 hourlyHi there! Thanks for visiting my profile. Here's a little about my skills and how I can help you achieve your goals. I am an experienced Digital Marketer. I have over six years of experience helping brands, individuals, and B2B companies grow through effective messaging and digital marketing. My career has been versatile, and I have accumulated diverse skills. Here's a summary of how I can help you out: - I enjoy email marketing, and have experience in creating and executing eDMs from scratch, including template and design, through to copywriting and building out automation and flows to maximise results. - I have a lot of experience in content marketing. In my Content Marketing role at The Polyglot Group, I curated the content strategy to help the business grow globally. In doing so, I wrote numerous pieces, including blog posts, newsroom pieces, team biographies, case studies, and more. If you need a piece of content, you can trust me to craft it. You'll receive a product that speaks to your audience with cut-through messaging. - I am experienced in the realm of social media marketing. I've curated social profiles for both the B2B and B2C spaces. If you need help optimising your LinkedIn, expanding your Facebook reach, or creating an enticing Instagram, I'm your girl. In 12 months, I grew The Polyglot Group's LinkedIn by over 200%, to 10,000 followers. - My experience in HR, Recruitment (Talent Acquisition), and Business Solutions makes me the perfect candidate to help you with your CV, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn profile. In fact, I've published articles about this! Check out my portfolio to see my blog posts about creating stand-out CVs. - I'm also skilled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). During my role at a digital marketing agency, I have been involved in the whole SEO life cycle, from SEO audit and strategy, to keyword research, and ongoing SEO maintenance. Talk to me about how I can improve your domain authority, optimise your website usability, and generate improvements in your positions on search engines such as Google. - I love helping businesses nail their branding. Talk to me about how I can help you identify target markets, pinpoint milestones in the buyer's journey, and help more prospects convert into loyal customers. If you'd like to know more, don't be a stranger! Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions.Content MarketingSquarespaceMailchimpContent CreationKlaviyoBranding & MarketingBloggerCopywritingContent Marketing StrategyEmail MarketingShopifyTechnical WritingWordPressSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Strategy
- $55 hourly"The best marketing doesn't feel like marketing." — Tom Fishburne, Founder of Marketoonist. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ More often than not, companies feel the best way to get their audience's attention is to interrupt them with ads. But effective inbound copywriting generates 54% more leads than traditional paid marketing methods. Hey - I'm Sara! I'm a creative copywriter with a knack for helping brands create content that drives organic traffic, generates brand awareness and turns visitors into customers. So whether it's a series of emails, SEO blogs or a new set of wheels (copy) for your website, I'm here to take pesky copywriting tasks off your plate. Here are just a few of my specialities: ✔️ SEO Blog Content ✔️ Content Marketing Strategy ✔️ Nurturing Email Campaigns ✔️ Valuable lead gen magnets (eBooks, Templates etc.) ✔️ Repurposing content across multiple mediums And just a few of my results: ✔️ Top 3 on the first page of Google ✔️ Google snippet for highly competitive keywords ✔️ Thousands of website visits without a single ad ✔️ Hundreds of social shares ✔️ Built a 1000+ subscriber email list with how-to content For me, copywriting is more than just words but the best that brands can set themselves apart. To learn more about me, my work and my process - send me an invite to your project and let's make magic happen.Content MarketingArticle WritingBlog ContentSearch Engine OptimizationMailchimpAsanaInbound MarketingContent Marketing StrategyGoogle WorkspaceCopywritingContent WritingSEO Keyword ResearchSEO StrategyBlog Writing
- $70 hourlyThere are a thousand reasons we write. We craft articles that educate. Stories that make us laugh. Copy that sells. The written word however, only has one mission statement. To keep those reading it... Reading. With every piece of content you hire me to create, I strive toward this mission. Whether it be through long-form blog articles, SEO-centric writing, or sharp, engaging sales copy, I will keep your readers engaged. In the end, they'll remember your name, they'll want to buy your products and engage with your ideas, and they will definitely be coming back for more. ____________________________________________________________________ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Couldn't be more impressed with Harrison's copywriting. Excellent web copy delivered at an incredibly fast pace - all within the constraints of a vague brief. Thanks Harrison!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Working with Harry was an absolute pleasure. Everything was organized. The level of his copywriting is excellent and his turnaround time was spot on. I Look forward to working with him again and I would definitely recommend him!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "We've used Harrison a number of times and like always he was great to work with and delivered an excellent result." ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great communicator and exceptional copywriter! I can highly recommend Harry if you need excellent selling copy for your website or any other marketing needs." ____________________________________________________________________ I personally guarantee... ➣ to create captivating web copy that increases traffic and drives sales ➣ to always provide thorough research and professional writing ➣ to create 100% original and engaging pieces ➣ to use my knowledge of SEO best practices to make content that ranks ➣ to maintain an open line of communication and provide updates on my work ➣ to meet deadlines and to work within strict timeframes I'd love to hear about your copywriting needs. Reach out and let's have a chat. HarrisonContent MarketingBlog WritingCopywritingWebsite CopywritingSales CopywritingCreative WritingContent SEOSEO StrategySales & MarketingSEO WritingSEO Performance
- $250 hourlyI am senior marketing leader with over 20-years’ experience driving marketing strategy and execution for global IT vendors, including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services and IBM. I have worked extensively delivering marketing solutions for all types of technology partners. I specialise in marketing strategy and campaign management for technology companies of all sizes.Content MarketingBusiness ManagementEvent PhotographyOmnichannel MarketingDigital MarketingLead GenerationMarketing CommunicationsSales & Marketing CollateralCampaign ManagementStrategy & Planning
- $50 hourlyI'm founder of Best SEO Agency located in Gold Coast, Australia and offering Internet Marketing Services to small businesses around Australia and other countries. Keyword research and content marketing strategy, SEO friendly blog posts that helps ranking is my job to do. I am providing whatever an small business needs to shine! From website design and development to First page Google ranking results and relevant traffic for the business. Best SEO Agency believes every single business has its own way to glow up. We are here to hear you in details and come up with the right solution for your business.Content MarketingContent SEOAhrefsWeb DesignContent Marketing StrategyGoogle Local Business OptimizationOn-Page SEOOrganic Traffic GrowthLink BuildingLocal SEOSEO Keyword ResearchSEO AuditOff-page Optimization
- $55 hourlyI am a writer, editor and content marketer with a proven track record of delivering quality material that always fits the brief. Whether you seek precise copy, creative flair, punchy content or brazen editing, I can deliver words that keep people reading, clicking and wanting more. I know when to be visible on the page, and how to hide in the background. I can be involved from the very beginning of your story, with end-to-end project management, or sweep in and sprinkle those finishing touches over your work. Above all, I am an excellent communicator, and am here to help you be the same. No task is too big or too small, so let's connect and create something powerful!Content MarketingContent StrategyBrand StrategyCreative WritingWritingGhostwritingMarketing CommunicationsAd CopyEditing & ProofreadingCopywriting
- $97 hourlyI use 10 years of experience & training from top marketers to create result-multiplying copy for your business — and am trusted by leading brands including Lenovo, Nutella, Samsung, Minerva Labs and BulletProof Coffee. MY BEST FREE ADVICE? Communication is paramount in the game of business — and clear, compelling messages are king. Brands that get this wrong… are rarely brands for long. This is why investing in a QUALITY copywriter is an absolute must for EVERY business… including YOURS. As a business in need of growth, I highly recommend finding a StoryBrand Certified copywriter. After testing COUNTLESS copywriting systems, I can honestly say that NOTHING compares. If you’ve never heard of them, do a quick Google search before you reach out to me. (Trust me… it’ll BLOW YOUR MIND.) WHAT SETS ME APART FROM OTHER COPYWRITERS? ** I’ve worked with the best — although I’m new to Upwork, I’ve spent the last 10 years writing copy for some of the hottest brands, and have helped my clients make millions. ** I’m a certified expert — while StoryBrand is my framework of choice, I’ve paid to study under many of the brightest minds in the industry including CopyHackers, AWAI, Clayton Makepeace, Dan Kenndy, Conversion XL, and CopyBlogger — so you get more ROI for your marketing dollars. ** This is my life’s purpose — there’s nothing I love more than solving complex problems & seeing my clients succeed. ** I take you seriously — which means I always respond on time, never miss deadlines, offer unlimited revisions & refuse to end a project until you are 100% satisfied. WHAT KINDS OF CHALLENGES DO I EXCEL AT? — Messaging & Brand Strategy — Website & Landing Page Copy — Facebook, Google & Instagram Ad Copy — Video Scripts, Video Ads & VSLs — Email Strategy, Email Copy & Email Marketing — Case Studies, Advertorials, & Press Releases WHAT RESULTS WILL YOU GET WHEN YOU WORK WITH ME? “We’ve worked with Zaine for 6 years and he’s never let us down.” — Shino @ Lenovo Accessories. “We were facing several challenges when Zaine stepped on. His copy was a key contributor in our effort to refresh Nutella’s image.” — Nutella Account Manager. “I hired Zaine to help with Facebook ad copy, emails, and video scripts. He did an excellent job! His copy and strategy were well researched and well executed. Everything was delivered on time. Much of his work is amongst our best performing! I will work with Zaine again.” — Anna @ The Homemade Method. “We were fortunate to work with Zaine. We were working on a unique product which many find hard to grasp, yet he caught on immediately and wrote perfect copy, which helped us raise $330,000 in 13 days. — Mendy Elishevitz @ GYE. “We thought your $2000 quote for our Kickstarter page was a lot. After making $98,813, we think it’s a fair price.” — Quench. “We made $61,366 in 48 hours thanks to Zaine!!!” — EirTouch. As you can see… I do more than just talk the talk. WANT TO LEARN HOW I CAN HELP YOU? Fantastic! Invite me to your job or send me a message & I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.Content MarketingLanding PageSales CopywritingAd CopyContent WritingSales WritingSales Funnel CopywritingWebsite CopywritingDigital MarketingSEO WritingVideo Sales LetterContent PlanningEmail CopywritingCopywritingBrand Development
- $65 hourlyHello! I'm an experienced video editor! Got a sweet project?! I specialise in: - Adventure films - Music Videos - Documentaries - Marketing Videos - Branded Content - Promotional Videos - Highlight Reels I have 8 years under my belt and few tricks up my sleeve. Sound good? Let's chat! Ris SheltonContent MarketingAdobe LightroomContent WritingAdobe After EffectsAdobe AuditionReal EstateFilm EditingAdobe Premiere Pro
- $32 hourlyI am a chef and content creator with a love for everything food! I have been a chef for 5-6 years and when I'm not doing that, I am busy with creative writing and recipe construction. I would love to combine my skills to provide you with quality content for your blog, cookbook, website or any other project you are working on. I am very reliable and will always strive to meet your project requirements to the best of my abilities.Content MarketingWritingContent EditingContent DevelopmentContent CreationBlog WritingBlog DevelopmentBlog ContentBlog CommentingBlogRecipe WritingRecipe DevelopmentFoodFood & Beverage
- $85 hourlyI'm a data geek and strategist with a flair for writing. I enjoy building out Account-based marketing strategies and B2B content marketing strategies and executing using tools like LinkedIn, Hubspot / Pardot / Dynamics. My experience lies predominantly in the B2B space with SaaS and Tech brands, specifically startups. I have created multiple Go to Market strategies and have a best-selling book on the topic. I love educating the teams on marketing strategies and tools and host regular events for the Microsoft Reactor. If you're looking for someone to build out a strategy, execute and train the internal team to take over and maintain - this is where my specialty lies. Tools I like to work with include: - Account-based Marketing: LinkedIn Sales Navigator to builds lists and do outreach - Content Creation: Canva, Video Creation & Editing Tools - Lead Generation Tools: LinkedIn Ads & SEO - Marketing Automation: Hubspot, Pardot and DynamicsContent MarketingEmail MarketingContent Marketing StrategyDigital Marketing StrategyContent StrategyB2B MarketingLinkedIn Campaign ManagerLinkedIn Sales NavigatorEmail CopywritingMicrosoft Dynamics CRMPardot MarketingMarketing StrategyMarketing AutomationHubSpot
- $57 hourlyHello there! I'm Tash, a UGC creator and social media specialist based on the stunning Gold Coast, Australia. Armed with a Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing and Advertising, I've honed my skills in the marketing industry for over 5 years, with a dedicated focus on social media marketing. My journey in the marketing world has equipped me with a diverse skill set, ranging from photography and videography to crafting innovative marketing strategies and driving creative campaigns. I specialise in thinking outside the box to craft compelling and high-converting content. What sets me apart? My extensive experience in the marketing industry. I'm not just another UGC creator or social media manager; I'm a versatile professional with in-depth industry knowledge. This unique combination allows me to offer a wide range of creative concepts that translate into results. Let's collaborate to breathe life into your brand's story and captivate your audience. I'm here to make your social media presence stand out and drive meaningful engagement.Content MarketingTikTokContent EditingMarketingSocial Media Audience ResearchContent CalendarSocial Media Ad CampaignContent CreationPhotographySocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media Advertising AnalyticsSocial Media ContentContent Writing
- $50 hourlyVersatile storyteller experienced in content strategy, communications, journalism, and copywriting. International working experience in NYC and Australia. Storytelling is a business' superpower. I know how to listen to people, hear what's important to their business and goals, and translate this into compelling stories that uphold a brand's image and values.Content MarketingCreative DirectionPress ReleaseCopy EditingContent StrategyMarketingUX CopyCommunicationsContent Writing
- $65 hourlySEO specialist, AIO writer and editor, and content strategist. With a strong attention to detail, a keen eye for design, and an analytical mind, I excel at creating content strategies backed by data, then implementing these strategies for organic website growth. I care about accuracy, confidentiality, and achieving excellent results for my clients. I also have my own portfolio of niche blogs, where I test and measures outcomes, keeping up with the everchanging fast-paced world of SEO (and Google algorithm updates!) Certifications and Memberships: - Smart Blogger certified writer - Member of the International Association of Professional Writers and Editors - Hubspot Certified Content Marketer - Certified Digital Marketing Strategist - Professionally trained digital marketer through the e-Business Institute I specialize in: - WordPress SEO - SEO Audits - Keyword research and content strategies - AIO writing and editing - Topical clustering I can also: - Set up and manage Google ads and Facebook ads - Design and build WordPress websites Let's chat about your business needs and how we can achieve success online together.Content MarketingSEO Competitor AnalysisGoogle Ad ManagerFacebook Ads ManagerWeb DesignContent WritingFreelance MarketingOn-Page SEOSEO AuditSEMrushTechnical SEOSearch Engine OptimizationSEO StrategyLocal SEOSEO Keyword Research
- $50 hourly9+ years professional experience in marketing management specialising in digital marketing campaigns. I am a passionate marketer with a demonstrated history of working in the retail, fintech, events and financial services industries. Services I can provide: - Marketing plan and strategy - Digital marketing (social media marketing, google ads, seo) - Email marketing - Content marketing (articles, blogs, white papers)Content MarketingGoogle Ad ManagerSocial Media AdvertisingGoogle AnalyticsLead GenerationSEO ContentContent WritingDigital MarketingDigital Marketing StrategyEmail MarketingMarketing Strategy
- $50 hourly✓ UpWork TOP RATED Search Engine Optimisation Specialist for numerous years ✓ 100% job success ✓ Experienced SEO Manager & SEO consultant for digital marketing agencies and SMEs including B2C and B2B businesses. ✓ High Quality Work that gets you in the first page of search results! ✓ Tailor made SEO strategies based on your business’s goals and budget. ✓ More than 8 years experience in the SEO industry Experienced in: Digital Project Management, Search Engine Optimization, On Page SEO - Google AdWords - Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads - Social Media Management. ✓ Certified: AdWords Fundamentals Certification AdWords Search Certification Experienced & proficient in the following tools: - SEMRush - AHREFs - MOZ - Screaming Frog - SEOQuake - Google Analytics - Google My Business - Google Search Console - Google Tag Manager - Google AdWords - Hotjar - YOAST SEO - Facebook Business Manager Experienced in SEO Optimization of the following platforms: - WordPress - WordPress with Woocommerce - Shopify Other services provided by my SEO Team at 99swells Digital Marketing agency: - SEO Optimized WordPress Design & Development - SEO Optimized WordPress Website Revamp - Page Speed Optimizations - SEO Web Content, Article & Blog Writing - Graphic Design for Google Display Ads, Social Media ads, etc - HTML5 Animated Banner AdsContent MarketingTechnical SEOSEO AuditGoogle Search ConsoleOn-Page SEOSEO BacklinkingDigital Marketing StrategyDigital MarketingSEO Keyword ResearchData AnalysisGoogle AnalyticsGoogle AdsSearch Engine MarketingSearch Engine OptimizationProject Management
- $45 hourlyYOUR SEARCH STOPS HERE! If you are looking for an exceptional writer, you have found her. In fact, I was crafting full-scale novels in elementary school; and I loved every minute of it! I went on to qualify in law and gained a Master's qualification from one of the top Universities in the world. My legal academic background translates to strong research, analytical, and writing skills that have become critical in my freelancing career. I simply love to write and I treat all my jobs as though they are my very own. I don't take shortcuts and I don't compromise on quality. Here's what also sets me apart from other freelancers on Upwork: - I live and breathe my assignments. I throw myself into your work to come up with content that your audience will love. Depending on the content objective; my writing can inform, entertain, and inspire action! - I make sure I understand your specific needs and requirements. Adopting a custom approach to your assignment is what you deserve. - I ensure that the content I create is well-researched, factual, and search-engine friendly. My name is Rita and I am ready to be of excellent service. I also have the following specific skills: * Content writing, proofreading, and copy editing * Versatility in all niches including blog articles, reviews, and academic pieces * Research, collation, and critical analysis skills * On-page SEO optimization eg use of H tags, meta description, and correct keyword density. Simply send me a message and let's discuss your project. Warm regards RitaContent MarketingContent WritingCopywritingVideo Sales LetterSEO WritingOn-Page SEOReal EstateCopy Editing
- $40 hourlyDoes your business need an experienced writer to help you dominate the online space? With over 10 years experience in this field, I'm pumped to help drive results for your business! My preferred niche is the food industry. It's where I have helped many food businesses, from new startups to established brands, achieve their goals. Other topics I've written loads of content for include: - health - beauty - travel - technology - business - home and garden - sport and hobbies Got a small, one-off job you need completed fast? Not a problem, I'm onto it! I'd love to help your business, so let's have a chat today and get started.Content MarketingBlog ContentAustralian English DialectArticleBusiness WritingWebsite ContentCopywritingArticle WritingBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationSocial Media ManagementSocial Media MarketingContent WritingSEO Writing
- $70 hourlyIf you're looking for high-quality, professional content strategy and management, hire me to plan, create and/or edit your digital marketing content. For the past 7+ years, I have been the managing editor and writer for my own and clients' Wordpress-based blogs, and I have extensive experience with using SEO tools and techniques to improve search engine rankings (I have a current Ahrefs subscription). "The articles I wanted required a ton of research. Harriet was able to deliver where many others had failed. Her articles are well structured, well researched and very informative. Very highly recommended." - Owner, Proven Project Manager "Another great job done by Harriet who successfully delivered 12 well-researched articles for our blog! Highly recommended." - Managing Editor, Palo Alto Software (LivePlan)Content MarketingCopywritingSEO ContentArticle WritingBlog WritingContent StrategyInbound MarketingSearch Engine Optimization
- $35 hourlyEnglish is my native language, and I previously taught it online and in the classroom in China, Thailand, and Indonesia as a Second Language. I am an avid traveller and like to live like a local. I will establish myself in a city and spend weeks, if not months there - soaking up the culture and exploring my surroundings. I am a certified content marketer and love to write articles that appeal to Google! I write landing page copies, blogs on lifestyle, tech, home improvement and travel.Content MarketingSEO WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingAustralian English Dialect
- $250 hourlyHi! I specialize in helping online business owners like you grow their views and subscribers on YouTube, as well as turning them into paying customers. Here's how to go viral on YouTube in 2020: 1. Upload 3 times per week. If this scares you, don't worry! There are ways you can produce content without requiring a huge amount of your time and resources. 2. Create videos based on what's already working for 3 competitors in your niche. This can mean the difference between slugging away on YouTube for years with 16 views per video, versus exceeding 100,000 dying fans and millions of targeted video views. 3. Create high CTR thumbnails by using text, color, and images that evoke EMOTION. Faces are a great example. 4. Read your audience retention graphs so you can identify at what point in your videos viewers are dropping off, and then implement ways to keep the viewer watching. 5. Collaborate with big influencers where possible Endorsement is responsible for many YouTube channels that blew up out of nowhere. I built my own self-improvement channel from 0 to 249,000 subscribers and 10+ million video views (OnePercentBetter). I've hosted events in Thailand and Ecuador teaching others how to grow on YouTube and been featured on YouTube Expert Nick Nimmin's vodcast to audit channels. Executing on a strategy that is tailored to your niche and resources is critical for success on YouTube in 2020. I live, breathe, and drink YouTube and I'm here to help you grow organically WITHOUT paying for fake views and likes. If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing, I'm the guy. Let's do this!Content MarketingContent StrategyVideo StrategyYouTubeSocial Media MarketingYouTube DevelopmentYouTube Marketing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.