Hire the best Content Moderators in the Philippines
Check out Content Moderators in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $15 hourlyHelping clients fulfill their mission and vision through streamlined processes and exceptional customer experiences About Me: Hi, I'm Rik, a skilled Virtual Assistant with expertise in Customer Service, Learning and Development, Content Creation, and Canva Designing. With over 3 years of experience in the BPO industry and more than 5 years in the Learning and Development field, I bring a passion for delivering high-quality services. Services Offered: Training and Quality Assurance Management Customer Service and Client Relations Learning and Development Training Basic Data Analysis Project Management Content Creation (Proofreading and Transcriptions) Voice Overs Translation Graphics Design Contributions to Former Clients: Boosted B2B and B2C relations, generating revenue growth of up to 10% Catalyzed a 340% growth rate for a start-up BPO account Implemented Lean-based projects, improving CSA quality scores by 6.43% (from 79.81% to 86.24%) Why Choose Me: As a Virtual Assistant, I prioritize efficiency and excel at collaborating with my teammates. I believe in empowering my colleagues to perform their best while maintaining a harmonious working environment. I adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and effectively manage stress through mindful practices like eating and meditation. Look no further for a reliable and skilled Virtual Assistant who can enhance your operations and provide exceptional customer experiences. Let's work together to achieve your goals!Content ModerationProject Management SupportAppointment SettingJapanese to English TranslationContent WritingQuality AssuranceSoft Skills TrainingResearch DocumentationResearch & StrategyTraining PresentationTransaction Data EntryCustomer Service TrainingTraining Needs AnalysisMicrosoft Office
- $8 hourlyIf you are seeking the right person specializing in providing EXCELLENT Customer Support, then look no further. I have worked with several companies like IBM, Apple, Samsung, and Google as both Customer and Technical Support for a total of more than 10 years. Many of them are known for ensuring that their customers are handled with utmost care and provided with only the BEST experience possible. –– What makes me different? –– I am NOT just a Freelancer. I'm PASSIONATE about what I do and GENUINELY love helping others. Making sure that every concern is addressed and resolved properly while exceeding customers' expectations. My extensive experience in handling tickets, email, chat, and CRM tools like Helpshift and Zendesk can make a huge difference in keeping customers satisfied with the resolution provided and happy with each interaction. My Expertise Includes: ⚡ Customer and Technical Support ⚡ Live Chat Support ⚡ Email Management ⚡ Research ⚡ Data Entry ⚡ Social Media Moderation and Community Management ⚡ Proficiency with Helpshift and Zendesk tools ⚡ Basic Manual/Automated Game and Software Testing ⚡ Simple Canva Designs Why search, when I can start helping YOU solve your problems?Content ModerationOnline ResearchCanvaGame TestingOnline Chat SupportEmail CommunicationTechnical SupportEmail SupportGeneral TranscriptionManual TestingCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportSocial Media ManagementData Entry
- $6 hourlyAll-around Customer service professional with 3 years of successful experience in inbound and outbound accounts such as technical support, telemarketing, sales, appointment setting, lead generation, and customer care with expertise in the following skills and applications: ✔ English language communication (Both Verbal & Written) ✔ LiveChat & LiveAgent ✔ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook) ✔ Verizon VCC ✔ Zendesk, Freshdesk, & JIRA ✔ Teamwork Desk and Chat ✔ Zoom, Skype, & Meet ✔ Avaya ✔ Nice inContact ✔ Gmail ✔ Inbound & Outbound Sales ✔ Inbound & Outbound Customer Service ✔ Live Chat Support ✔ Telemarketing, Cold Calling & Appointment setting ✔ Lead Generation & Inside Sales ✔ Email and Ticket Support ✔Canva Digital Designer ✔Content Moderator KEY COMPETENCIES Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment. Able to do repetitive tasks accurately over long periods. Working knowledge of MS Office software and spreadsheets Knowledge of working with Canva I am highly motivated with a strong work ethic, ready for any short to long-term career. I take great pride in my work, with full dedication to getting my clients' satisfaction. I am genuinely willing to hear other people’s problems and eager to help resolve them the best way I can. I am flexible and fit for any existing workplace.Content ModerationChat & Messaging SoftwareCustomer SupportDigital DesignCustomer EngagementEnglish TutoringOnline Chat SupportSocial Customer ServiceCold CallingLead GenerationTelemarketingEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceData Entry
- $5 hourlyHi! My name is Ralph, a dedicated Real Estate Virtual Assistant and responsible for skip tracing, lead generation, cold calling, appointment setting, SMS campaign and Customer Relationship Management. A fast learner, highly trainable and a hardworking individual who has 5 years of experience working in the BPO industry and expert in the fields of telemarketing, customer service, tech support and content moderation. I am a proactive person, I love sharing ideas to make your business grow. I am excited to share my knowledge on how growth and outreach can make a difference in making your network wider and bigger. I am looking forward to working with you in providing professional, efficient, and long-term service for anything you may need help with.Content ModerationAppointment SettingMicrosoft OfficeReal Estate Cold CallingAdministrative SupportCold CallingReal EstateData EntryCustomer ServiceLead GenerationOutbound SalesTelemarketingTechnical Support
- $5 hourlyHi, Good day! My name is Jeverly Gealon and now I’m looking for new opportunities. I have a customer service background for almost 6 years as technical support. I am very patient capable of dealing with different types of customers. I always enjoy helping customers regarding their concerns and issues. I can multitask and I can adapt to any situation/environment. I can get along with people very well and I can deliver what is being asked of me 100% I have knowledge in MS word, excel, and Zendesk as well. I am hoping that you can consider me as your employee.Content ModerationAccounts ReceivablePayment ProcessingSalesforce Service CloudCopywritingZendeskProspect ListSalesforce CRMEmail CommunicationTicketing SystemAdministrative SupportData EntryCRM Software
- $5 hourly👋 Hi there! I'm Aleck Byron Momo, a dedicated freelancer with a Bachelor's degree in Communication Arts. 🎓 💼 With 3 years of freelancing experience, I excel in various fields, from administrative tasks and video/photo editing to content moderation, customer service, and lead generation. 🚀 💪 My soft skills include being a fast learner, efficient multitasker, open-minded, trainable, and possessing excellent work ethics. I'm also an effective communicator. 🗣️ 📚 I've undergone training in content writing, customer service, content moderation, photography, videography, and creative content creation. 📸🎥 🛠️ I'm proficient in tools like Apollo, Five9, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Google, and CRM, ensuring I'm well-equipped for any project. 💼 Let's collaborate and turn your vision into reality! 💰💼 #Freelancer #VersatileSkills #HireMeContent ModerationVideographyB2B Lead GenerationGraphic DesignList BuildingLead GenerationSalary SurveyOnline Chat SupportAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceData EntryCustomer EngagementVideo EditingCustomer Support
- $5 hourlyGot a total of 40 months experience in customer service. Also had 9 months of experience in content moderation. With years of expertise on the said field, I can provide spectacular customer service as well as I can easily adjust to the work environment. I am also dependable and reliable when it comes to delivering the job. ✅ 16 months experience as an email, chat, and text support. (Using Salesforce and Zendesk) ✅ 24 months experience as a phone support. ✅ Worked with Fitbit as a chat support representative (Largest electronics and fitness company) ✅ Worked with Tiktok as a content moderator to maintain the videos that are being uploaded on the platform by applying the proper policies.Content ModerationEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportData EntryCustomer Service
- $15 hourlyPresenting my Expertise: Accomplished Virtual Assistant | E-commerce Specialist | Customer Support Pro | Seasoned Moderator & Community Curator | Passionate WEB3 Enthusiast 🔑 Successful experience of 6 years in an online and corporate setting 🔑 Cost-Effective & Tech-Savvy 🔑 Proficient and self-motivated 🔑 High-Speed Internet & Equipment 🔑 Time-Zone & Data Security 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬: 💼 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 & 𝙎𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙈𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧? I helped manage and build a strong community be it on Discord, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube with proven track records over the past years. 💼 𝘾𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧? I always go above and beyond to put a smile on every customer's face at the end. In addition to that, I can take care of your online store by attending to tickets - from answering product inquiries to providing the BEST Customer Service experience for all customers. *wink* • Virtual Assistance • Community Manager • Social Media Manager • Customer Service Support • e-Commerce Support Specialist • Team Management • Graphic Design (Canva) • Data Entry I have the skills that can help your project/business succeed. I'm only a chat away! *wink*Content ModerationGraphic DesignCanvaCommunity StrategyEmail SupportCustomer SupportCommunity ManagementDiscordOrder ProcessingCustomer SatisfactionOrder TrackingCommunity ModerationCustomer ServiceCommunity EngagementOrder Fulfillment
- $7 hourlyAs an accomplished Customer Service Specialist, Virtual Assistant, and Data Analyst, I bring extensive expertise spanning several years in these domains. My commitment to delivering exceptional service, meticulous attention to detail, and strong analytical abilities position me as a pivotal asset to any organization. Recognized as a collaborative team player, I embody diligence, adaptability, and an innate enthusiasm for learning. Proficient in English communication, I ensure seamless service delivery. My overarching goal is to contribute significantly by consistently delivering exceptional results, fostering enduring relationships, upholding professionalism, and guaranteeing complete satisfaction through my work. ► AREAS OF EXPERTISE: ✅ Technical Support ✅ Customer Service ✅ Data Entry, Data Labeling, Data Annotation & Segmentation, Web Research ✅ Content Moderation ✅ Cold Calling & Lead Generation ► TOOLS & CRMs: ✅ Zendesk (Phone, Email & Chat) ✅ Talkdesk ✅ Magento ✅ Shopify ✅ Slack ✅ Laravel Nova I would welcome the opportunity to be interviewed and to discuss my qualifications for working at your company. Have a nice day!Content ModerationEmail SupportData AnnotationData LabelingAdministrative SupportCustomer SupportAppointment SchedulingOnline ResearchCustomer ServicePhone CommunicationData EntryLead Generation
- $15 hourlyReady to cook up success? Let's align and impress. 👩🍳 Your virtual chef, crafting triumphs, no less! ⚡Collaborated with Industry Leaders for Successful Ventures ✨ Proactive, Goal-Driven, Tech-Savvy Team Player Make a tasty online presence with me, and I'll offer you a feast of optimized processes. Social Media Content Moderation 🔥moderating the content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord, TikTok, etc. All types of offensive or objectionable content, like porn videos, explicit images, or words, are not suitable for all age groups of people. 🔥creating violation tickets using Zendesk Virtual Assistant 📌Respond to emails and phone calls. 📌Schedule meetings. 📌Book travel and accommodations. 📌Manage a contact list. 📌Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records. 📌Organize managers' calendars. 📌Perform market research. 📌Create presentations, as assigned. 📌Email Handling Data Entry and Research 📌Coding information 📌Transcribing 📌Compile and sort documents and data 📌 Check documents for accuracy 📌 Enter data in Excel or Google Sheets 📌Keep records of activities and tasks Expert Photoshop and Canva Expert Graphic Designing ✨ Zendesk ✨ Django ✨ Kibana ✨ FB Business Page ✨ Microsoft Office ( Excel, PPT, Word, Publisher) ✨ Google Sheets ✨ Email Handling ✨ Cold Calling ✨ Adobe Photoshop ✨ Canva ✨ Slack 🟢 If you think I am the one, then you should : 💬 send me a DM via Upwork Message 🤙 set up a Discovery Call 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆 "𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙀", send an 𝙄𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙏𝙀 or send an 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍 on UpworkContent ModerationChatGPTEmail SupportZendeskCustomer ServiceData EntrySocial Media ManagementForum ModerationFacebook PostCommunity ModerationVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportReal EstateCanvaData Analysis
- $15 hourlyHi my name is Kate Renzo but you can just call me KR. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing. My expertise primarily revolves around the blockchain ecosystem, where I assume the roles of a DeFi Researcher and Blockchain Analyst. Additionally, in my recent experiences with previous clients, I've shown a strong interest in working as a Social Media Manager and creating content related to web3, DeFi, NFTs, and onchain data. I've been immersed in this field since 2020, and I continue to learn and explore daily. When collaborating with clients, I prioritize clarity in following instructions and guidelines to ensure consistently high-quality results. I appreciate your consideration and eagerly anticipate the opportunity to engage in a conversation with you soon. Best regards, KRContent ModerationData AnalysisBlockchainSocial Media Content CreationWeb3CryptocurrencyCommunity ManagementCanvaTwitter/X MarketingContent WritingCommunity OutreachBlockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyDecentralized ExchangeTelegramContent Marketing
- $10 hourlyDesign is my passion and I've been honing my craft in graphic design for almost 2 years. My expertise lies in creating captivating social media assets and converting email designs that make an impact. With Canva, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Filmora, and many other tools under my belt, I'm well-equipped to take on any design challenge. But it's not just about the tools... I'm a conscientious designer who understands the importance of clear communication and meeting deadlines. I also have experience with various productivity tools like Google Docs/Slides/Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, LastPass, Asana, ClickUp, Trello, Automizely, Omnisend, Flodesk, Klaviyo, Sked, and many more! My goal is to create designs that look good and serve their intended purpose. I believe in building strong relationships with my clients and working together to bring their vision to life. Let's collaborate to create designs that impact and elevate your brand's image~Content ModerationData EntryMicrosoft OfficeVideo EditingAdministrative SupportDigital DesignSocial Media Content CreationCanvaAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorEmail & NewsletterGraphic DesignEmail Design
- $5 hourlyHello, I appreciate your time in evaluating my profile. Allow me to introduce myself as a seasoned professional ready to bring a wealth of skills and expertise to your projects. With a robust background in research, content moderation, video editing, and freelancing within the outsourcing/offshoring industry, I am confident in my ability to not just meet but surpass your expectations. Having dedicated over 9 years to the BPO sector, with the last 3 years as a freelancer, I've honed a versatile skill set and gained a comprehensive understanding of industry intricacies. My proficiencies span internet research, data entry, lead generation, social media investigation, data mining, content moderation, LinkedIn sourcing and recruitment, email support, and video editing. My freelance journey has seen me collaborate on diverse projects across various industries, fostering adaptability, skill refinement, and the capacity to deliver high-caliber work independently. Meeting deadlines, effective client communication, and providing exceptional service are facets I take pride in throughout the freelance process. Complementing my freelance experience is a bachelor's degree in information technology, augmenting my knowledge and proficiency. Whether tasked with intensive research, overseeing content moderation, or crafting visually captivating videos, I approach each project with meticulous attention, problem-solving acumen, and a commitment to delivering outstanding results. My overarching goal is to consistently surpass both employer and client expectations. I am committed to delivering exceptional service, leveraging video editing prowess to elevate content creation, and drawing on my freelance experience for seamless collaborations. Thank you for considering my profile. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to contribute to and elevate your projects.Content ModerationAdministrative SupportDatabaseContent ManagementRecruitingAccuracy VerificationLinkedIn RecruitingLeadership SkillsGoogle DocsTeam ManagementSourcingMicrosoft ExcelLead GenerationData Entry
- $15 hourly1️⃣Discord Community Manager Having troubles with managing your Discord server for your NFT or crypto project? Getting confused with the hundreds of bots needed in your server? Need help with moderating and securing your server while keeping you community engaged and hyped? 🤔 All you need to do is to HIRE ME and we can work together building the perfect community server for your project! 🚀 ✅ Helping you build and manage your Discord server ✅ Setting up bots relevant to your needs (security, reward/rank, ticketing) ✅ Creating regular events (daily/weekly) to increase community engagement ✅ Leading moderation and technical staff in line with project goals General VA 2️⃣ General Virtual Assistance Got no time and need help with Data Entry? Social Media Management? Need a graphic designer for a special occasion or a business? Hit me up and I might just be the guy to help you with your worries! Here is what I can offer: ✅Graphic Design ✅Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, etc.) ✅Proficient in MS Office ✅Proficient in G Suite ✅Copywriting and Proofreading ✅Chat and Email Support In everything I do, I give it with 100% integrity and dedication. Thank you for viewing my profile!Content ModerationWeb3Crypto MarketingNFT MarketingGamingTwitter/X MarketingTwitter/XDiscordCustomer SatisfactionCommunity ManagementSocial Media ManagementCommunity EngagementCommunity ModerationOnline Chat Support
- $5 hourlyI'm a well skilled and hardworking in terms of working and managing different projects. Also, I have working experience over 2 years to a different accounts which helps me performs well according to the client's need. I have work experience in collections, data entry and managing discord accounts. ` SKILLS - Billing - Sales - Data Entry - Marketing -Collections - Auditing - Inbound and Outbound Calls - Social Media Marketing - Content Moderation - Lead GenerationContent ModerationSocial Media WebsiteCryptocurrencyQuality AssuranceAdministrative SupportCommunity ModerationData ProcessingCustomer ServiceData AnnotationQuality ControlData Entry
- $5 hourlyI'm a freelance professional who loves to work in the blockchain industry since for about 4 years ⚫I worked as a community manager/moderator in Discord, Telegram, and YouTube community ⚫I worked as a project shiller/promoter ⚫I worked as a Chatter/Engager in different crypto communities. ⚫I worked as a Crypto Ambassador of web3/NFT/Defi projects. ⚫I worked as a collab associate Skills: ⚫I can create social media content such as ( Twitter Threads / Writing Blogs / Banners / Infographics / Memes / GIFs / Video Reels and other graphics. ) ⚫I promote Blockchain projects on different social media platforms such as: Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Reddit / Medium / Quora / Discord / Telegram. ⚫I can do Administrative Tasks also ( Virtual Assistant ) ⚫I can do community outreachContent ModerationWeb3Blockchain, NFT & CryptocurrencyTwitter/XOnline Chat SupportTwitter/X MarketingSocial Media EngagementCommunity ManagementCryptocurrency
- $10 hourlyHi! My name is Nico Bermudo; Extraordinary Social Media Manager and a General Virtual Assistant that can also be your second brain. I have a keen eye for details, I am great at managing my time and priorities, I can work with minimal supervision, I can work under pressure, and I am good when it comes to multitasking, which is why I think I'd be a big help to your company. I can easily adapt to change and I am a fast learner. I continue developing my abilities and skills to help Content Creators and business owners achieve their missions and goals. I am excited to work with you soon and I hope to get a response from you. Thank you!Content ModerationSocial Media AdvertisingPersonal AdministrationAdministrative SupportBlog ContentEmail Support
- $8 hourly⚡REV UP YOUR BUSINESS WITH MY PREMIUM SERVICES: Virtual Assistance, Content Moderation, Customer Support. ⚡GENERAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE - Administrative tasks - Data Entry and Data Annotation - Email and Calendar Management - Web Research ⚡CUSTOMER SERVICE - Email and Ticket Handling - Chat Support - Phone Support ⚡CONTENT MODERATION - Trust and Safety Operations - UGC / User-generated content moderation - Text, Image, Video moderation - Review moderation - Discord moderation - Community Forum Moderation ⚡Canva, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Trello, Chat GPT, Asana, Discord, Slack Get in touch with me and consider the job done. Happy to help! ❤️Content ModerationSocial Media ContentCustomer SatisfactionOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportCommunity ModerationCustomer SupportAdministrative SupportAdministrative AssistantData AnnotationCommunication SkillsCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistantAccuracy VerificationData Entry
- $6 hourlyWelcome to my profile where you can find a wide array of skills that I have acquired throughout the years. Feel free to look around and contact me if you feel I'm a good fit for your company. - Data entry personnel (3+ years) - Image tagging (3+ years) - Internet researcher (5+ years) - Gif content reviewer - Customer service representative - General Transcriptionist - Amazon product researcher Initiative, ambition and character have enabled me to expand my niche since then. These qualities I believe are what helps one become an effective team member in any company.Content ModerationComputer VisionData AnnotationData LabelingImage ProcessingData CurationError DetectionGoogle DocsData EntryAccuracy Verification
- $7 hourlyHi! My passion is in Customer Service. I am also into various projects where I can productively utilize critical thinking and comprehension. I highly welcome tasks for content moderation, order processing, invoicing, order fulfillment, ticketing, non-voice customer support roles (live chat, social media, email), and other opportunities. ★ available for non-voice work only ★ 8 years in Customer Service: 1 year phone support, 8 years of email support, and 10 mos. of live chat ★ strong customer advocacy ★ proficient email/chat handling skills (e-commerce and general customer support roles) ★ easy to work with; a team player Please feel free to send a message or a job invite to discuss availability. Thank you! Some of my CSAT (customer satisfaction) surveys: "As always the support is excellent with your company. Being in Florida and out of California, it’s hard for me to get used to customer service people that are so absolutely nice and bright and helpful! I wish the rest of the world and the customer service industry or more like your people. You make me miss California big time! Thanks so much!" "I wish you’d include TT CSR’s response as well, so we know what we’re commenting on. Cris did a good job of being brief, succinct, and gratifying. Thank you! Regards, Rev. Sydney" "Support was very fast and easy. I very much appreciated that the rep took the time to find out why I deactivated my account (a step they didn’t have to take) and offer some free credits to get started again, I was unsuccessful my last attempt at Thumbtack and after talking to a few friends (successful Thumbtack users) and they suggested I try a different angle. Although I was not really sold on it I figured at least reactivate. The complimentary credits are great, doesn’t matter how unsure I was, nothing to lose. I started putting in quotes right away and I am happy to say that with my new approach I have landed 2 jobs in just a few days. SO THANK YOU and THANKS to that pleasant rep that went the extra mile!" "Cris got back to me right away and was very helpful!"Content ModerationInvoicingTidioIntercomAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportOrder FulfillmentProduct KnowledgeOrder ProcessingEmail SupportOnline Chat SupportEnglishZendesk
- $15 hourly🤝🏻🖥️🎮 I combine my love for video games and years of experience to help gamers become empowered. 👷🏻♀️ 🚧💪🏻 I'm a one-man army. Aside from providing customer support, I can also do other things such as content and/or community moderation, manual QA, screening and recruitment, onboarding of new employees, etc. 📊👩💼💻 I started volunteering and fostering online communities in 2009. Meanwhile, I landed my first job in 2012. In my more than 11 solid career years, I've been recognized as a top performer specialist. Below are my key skills: 💁🏻♀️ Customer Support Representative - good customer service starts with a human touch. I don't normally reply with templated or canned replies so it's always personalized. My emotional intelligence has always helped me relate to almost everyone. And, instead of taking things personally, I prioritize their concern and communicate with empathy. 🌐⛓️ Blockchain Community Manager - manages the community for blockchain startups in Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Facebook, TikTok, and other social media platform. 👮🏼 Trust & Safety Associate - responsible for analyzing and reviewing users' uploaded content. My goal is to ensure that the community maintains a healthy and friendly environment. 🎮 Game Community Manager - I combine my love for video games and years of experience to help casual and regular gamers become empowered and loyal to the game. I conceptualize and facilitate game events. 💯 Goal Oriented and Customer Focused - I have a thick skin to handle the most complicated cases. Trained to pacify irate customers and constantly gather information to further improve the services 🗣 Excellent English Communication Skills - I am highly conversational in verbal or written communication. I can provide effective customer service through different channels (social media platforms and/or group and public chats). 👮♀️ Fraud Investigation - I'm an expert in doing fraud investigations in-game. This includes investigation of botting, scamming, hacking, etc. 👩🏻💻QA game tester - responsible for testing the game for bugs and glitches to ensure flawless quality during release. Also responsible for the localization of the game, making sure that there is no error in grammar. 🙋🏻♀️ Human Resource Associate - I have screened, interviewed, and trained applicants to know if they are a good fit for certain positions in an organization. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 📝 Projects made: • Authored several customer support specialists’ manual/guide • Main contributor for internal application tool • Internal QA flow for manual testingContent ModerationStaff Recruitment & ManagementManual TestingGame TestingSoftware QACryptocurrencyFile ManagementGoogle WorkspaceData EntryOperations Management SoftwareCustomer ServiceVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportHubSpotZendesk
- $8 hourly⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Top Rated Professional Customer Service Representative⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual. I have over 5 years of experience giving professional and high-quality service to various call center company. I Delivered outstanding customer service to our callers at all times, including proactively anticipating client needs, maintained frequent and professional client / team member communication, and responded quickly to any service requests. Answered 50-100 inbound calls per day in fast-paced call center environment, handling confidential information and providing the highest level of service while building brand value. -Soft skills: I am dedicated, hard working, fast learner, bright, Hard Skills: -✅CSR -✅Social Media Manager -✅Can do inbound and outbound call -📊Data Entry -✅Data Management -✅Lead Generation -✅Graphic Designing -✅Online Research -✅Data Processing Applications and Tools, websites I use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Google Sheets ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Google Docs ⭐⭐⭐Microsoft Excel ⭐⭐⭐Microsoft Word Zendesk, Hubspot, VoIP/Softphone - Avaya, SalesForce, Ring Central Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Paint Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Alibaba, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest. Linkedin If my skills are fit for you, please contact me.Content ModerationOffice AdministrationEnglisheBay ListingCustomer SupportSocial Media ManagementShopifyAmazon FBAAmazon Seller CentralComputer Network
- $10 hourlyI am a seasoned, all-around, tech-savvy virtual assistant. I have experience in basic video editing, data entry, and social media management. I am a Juris Doctor candidate, with internship experience with a law firm. I am also a certified Data Protection Officer. -With working experience in GarageBand, Anchor for podcast production and scheduling -Basic video editing via MovieMaker and FinalCut Please feel free to check my job history for client feedback. I am excited to starting a work venture with you. Thank you!Content ModerationCustomer SupportGarageBandVirtual AssistanceCanvaPodcast ProductionTechnical SupportData EntryCustomer ServiceSocial Media ManagementOnline Chat Support
- $5 hourlyI have work experience in Website Moderation, App Moderation, Social Media Moderation, Data Entry Tasks, Photo editing, Editing Blogs on WordPress, Labeling Images, Web Research, Customer Support and Appointment Setting. I also did minor projects for some clients, such as Directory Submission, Renaming Image Files, Updating Spreadsheet, Saving Images from Websites and uploading them to G-Drive. I am mostly working on Non-Voice jobs. I am conversational in terms of my English Skills. I like to learn new tasks and skills, especially if pieces of training are provided. Recently, I have been getting part-time projects here at Upwork. Most of them are data entry tasks, editing images on Canva and editing WordPress blogs and websites. Work Experience: *Data Identification & Transcription Foodspace May 27, 2021-February 2022 *App Moderator/Social Media Moderator Spoon May 02, 2020- November 18, 2021 *Email Customer Support Opencare August 05, 2019 - March 30, 2020 *Appointment Setter - Lead Generation Heroes.ph January 11, 2017 - July 16, 2019 *Customer Support Representative Results Manila Inc. August 29, 2016 - January 2017 *Email Customer Support Wish - Online Shopping site October 21, 2015 - July 23, 2016 *Assistant in Directory submissions November 5, 2015 - November 25, 2015 *Website Moderator (Web Researcher/Data Entry) Webspasm.com July 08, 2015 - October 2015 *Website Moderator Cartoondollemporium & Dream Mining Co. January 11, 2009 - June 20, 2015 Skills: Basic knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Zendesk, Discord, Asana, Loom, and Adobe Photoshop. Course Completed: Shopify Interests: Editing Photos and Videos on apps such as Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Mago Video, Powerdirector, Windows Movie Maker, Picsart, and Other Photo editing software online. -Watching and uploading videos on Youtube. -Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.Content ModerationData LabelingCustomer SupportAdobe PhotoshopProduct ListingsMicrosoft ExcelPhoto EditingMicrosoft WordData EntryCanvaZendesk
- $15 hourlyMy experience in customer service for more than a decade will be a good addition to your team. I’ve been in the BPO industry for a couple of years as a Customer Service Representative prior to working as a Freelancer. I’ve been providing excellent customer service via chats and email using Zendesk and Velaro, and phone. I have proven ability in relating effectively to individuals at all levels within the organization; perform challenging tasks and keen attention to detail. Capable of maintaining strict confidentiality on job-related matters. Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the capacity to develop and maintain productive working relationships. • Comfortable at multitasking. • Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. • Effectively gain customer’s trust and provide exceptional customer service. • Secured awards for delivery of exceptional customer service and excellent performanceContent ModerationOutbound SalesMicrosoft ExcelForum ModerationMicrosoft WordLead GenerationCustomer ServiceEmail CommunicationCustomer SupportOnline Chat SupportEmail Support
- $20 hourlySelf-motivated freelancer with a wide range of experience. I am always on the go for new exciting projects and accept each job big or small as a challenge. Thus, it will be my great pleasure to share my expertise on whatever projects that I will be handling in the future. Here's some of the simple and complex work I can provide you with : • Data cleaning • Data Annotation • Data Labeling • Logistics • Merge multiple worksheets/files • Build simple to complex Excel formulas • Dashboards • Power BI • Complex programs • Report generation • Database-like files • Data transformation • Integration with Office products & Automation • Photo Moderation • Email Automation • Photography • Photo Editing • Video Editing I also like to keep things simple, so here are the following reasons why you should hire me. • Can work with minimal supervision • Detail-oriented and very organized • Fast learner and driven to action • Can adapt to ever-changing situations • Open-minded and willing to seek clarity • Eager to learn new tasks/skills • Solution-oriented and Innovative I look forward to working with you in providing excellent customer service and anything else you may need help with.Content ModerationBusiness IntelligenceData VisualizationMicrosoft Power BIPhoto EditingAdministrative SupportAnalyticsCustomer ServiceBusiness AnalysisPower QueryData AnalysisTechnical SupportMachine LearningData Entry
- $8 hourlyI can work as virtual assistant and Content Moderator. I am hardworking and honest worker. I'm happy to serve you. :) ;)Content ModerationVirtual AssistanceSocial Media ContentData EntryAdministrative SupportForum ModerationSocial Media MarketingSales & MarketingSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media Advertising
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.