✅ Lead Electronics Engineer with 6 years' and experience in development of the innovative electronic devices to meet the implementation in real-time.
✔︎ 100% Job Success | TOP RATED | 50+ happy customers
🚀 Providing FULL-CYCLE product design from Idea to Production: Electronics PCB, Firmware, App development, Prototype Testing, Debugging, Manufacturing, and Troubleshooting.
========== ELECTRONICS HARDWARE ==========
- Circuit Simulation: Related to Mixed-Signal, Analog, and Power Electronics Circuits.
- Schematic/Circuit Design
- PCB/Layout Designing
- Prepare Design Control Documents
- BOM Procurement, Prototype Manufacturing in China & India;
- PCB Software: Altium, Diptrace, kiCAD, etc.
- Simulation Software - Matlab Simulink, LTSPICE, PSPICE, WEBENCH, MULTISIM
========== EMBEDDED FIRMWARE ==========
- Embedded Programming for Microcontrollers such as STM32, nRF5, AVR, PIC, etc.
- Worked on Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32, and nRF52 Boards Development.
- Worked on Bluetooth, WiFi, and other RF Frequency Protocols.
- Worked on MEMS / IMU Sensors.
- RFID and Fingerprint Circuit Designing.
- Create Machine Learning and AI models for IoT projects
- Image Recognition based on SensiML and Edge Impulse tool
- Firmware Software: Visual Studio, Arduino, Python, AVR Studio;
========== APP DEVELOPMENT ==========
- Android App Development
- Windows App Development
- iOS Development.
- API Integration to communicates over BLE/Wi FI to IoT Hardware.
- Software - Flutter, NodeJS, etc.
========== MANUFACTURING ==========
- Consultation on any aspect of design and manufacturing.
- PCB Prototype manufacturing, debugging, and validation;
- Mass production final product assembly, testing and final finishing;
✅HIGHLY SPECIALIZED: Worked for various US-based startups and companies focusing mostly on electronics hardware design and firmware development in the following product fields -
- Develop IoT projects, sensors, wearable electronics, Smart-home systems, Computer peripheral devices, Power banks, speakers, Car battery chargers, USB C PD, Battery chargers, etc.
- MEMS sensors, sensors, and actuators Interface with Controller with communication protocols such as wi-fi, Bluetooth, BLE, GPS, GSM, LoRa.
- Reverse Engineering on Existing Electronics & Electrical Product.
- Develop High-reliability systems for Robotics and Automation needs;
- Develop an advanced TENS EMS Nerve Stimulator machine,
- Develop custom EEG board and EMG board for various medical needs
- Worked on DC to DC, DC to AC, and AC to DC converters in the Power Electronics field.
- Experienced in working with power topologies such as Synchronous Buck,
Boost, Buck-Boost, Flyback, Push-Pull, Full Bridge, Half Bridge, Phase shifted full bridge.
- Thermal Analysis simulation to manage Heat Flow on PCB
✔︎AUTOMOTIVE / ELECTRIC VEHICLES:
- On-Board Chargers (OBC)
- Battery-management systems (BMS)
Access to lab Instruments: Oscilloscope, power supply, function generator, multimeter, Electronics Lab Kit, Raspberry Pi, nRF51, nRF52 modules, and other development kits.
Inhouse creality ender 5 plus 3D Printer.
Tags: Electrical Engineer | Electrical Engineering | Electronics | Hardware | Firmware | PCB | PCB layout | Board layout | Schematics | kiCAD | Eagle | CAD | IoT | Internet of Things | Power Electronics | Solar Design | Bluetooth | BLE | TI | Texas Instruments | Analog Electronics | FPGA | SoC | C | C++ | MCU | Microcontroller | prototype | validation | Enclosures | BMS | Python | LTspice | Pspice | Multisim | MATLAB | Arduino | Raspberry Pi | EEG | EMG | ECG | EKG | Reverse Engineering | Wi-Fi | Radio Frequency | GSM | GPS | LoRA | Zigbee | Smart metering | Smartgrid | AVR | PIC | STM | ESP32 | ESP8266 | Embedded System | Electronics | Digital Electronics | Product Design | Circuit Design | DIY | Power System | Grid Designing | AutoCAD | Helioscope | PVsyst | App | iOS | IoT App | Edge Impulse | SensiML | TinyML | IMU | Fitness | Tracker | Gyroscope | Accelerometer
Electronic Circuit Design
Internet of Things