As an Expert-Vetted, Top-Rated Plus grant writer, I deliver grant writing expertise to amplify your nonprofit organization's impact. I have raised more than $21 million for: arts, criminal legal reform, economic development, education, environmental/wildlife conservation, gender justice, health, humanities, LGBTQ+ issues, people with disabilities, racial justice, social justice, STEM, Veterans, women/femmes, workforce development, and youth, as well as federal earmark funding, COVID-19 funding, and general operating support.
I am an expert at identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding local, national, and international funders including foundations, corporations, and government.
I work with 501(c)(3) nonprofit clients throughout the United States of a variety of sizes, personnel structures, and programmatic needs.
Among more than 60 Upwork clients, I work with 84% on a long-term basis.
I offer the following grant writing services for nonprofits, for-profits in need of subject matter experts, and aspiring grant writers; unless otherwise noted, services are priced at $200/hour:
- Full-Service Grant Writing: I take care of researching, writing, and submitting your grant proposals. I also manage reporting deadlines and the completion/submission of grant reports! This service is only available to clients who book Grant Prospect Research (described below).
- Nonprofit Grant Prospect Research ($1,500): I will compile and curate a list of grant opportunities that match your 501(c)(3) nonprofit's operational, programmatic, and/or capital goals. I will also vet your eligibility for prospects that you have identified. I am available to provide full-service grant writing for these prospects. This service includes two consultations.
- Personalized Nonprofit Grant Writing 101 Consulting Session ($250): Learn the basics of grant writing by booking this 1-hour, one-on-one session. When you book your session, you will be prompted to submit a list of questions for us to discuss during our session. Perfect for: new ("startup") 501(c)(3) nonprofits; professionals/Board Members forming a new nonprofit/deciding whether to establish a new nonprofit; established nonprofit organizations seeking to refine fundraising strategy; and Board Members who want to deepen their contributions to the organizations they love.
- 1:1 Nonprofit Grant Coaching ($400): Receive live feedback from expert nonprofit grant writer Dara Gever. During the consultation, you will receive real-time feedback on every aspect of the working draft of your proposal.
- Nonprofit Grant Writing 101 Group Presentations ($1,500): A live, 2-hour seminar designed to train your organization's management team, development department, and/or other fundraising staff to identify, write, and manage grants.
- Grant Writing Subject Matter Expert Consultation ($500): In response to high demand, I am excited to offer subject matter expert consultations to for-profit businesses that seek to provide their own grant writing services to nonprofit clients or improve their grant prospect research/writing service model.
- Aspiring Grant Writers' Grant Writing 101 ($500): Learn the basics of becoming a professional grant writer or enhancing your grant writing business. This consultation is perfect for: a) grant writers who want to enter the exciting and growing grant writing industry; and b) grant writers who want to improve their effectiveness, refine their business models, and discover strategies for providing exceptional services to nonprofits.
**Actively accepting clients in need of grant writing services for on-the-ground activism, organizing, and leadership. I am committed to advancing racial justice.**
Note: Due to recent incidents of plagiarism by other freelancers, please alert Upwork if you notice any wording on my Upwork profile appearing on other Upwork profiles by flagging that profile and emailing email@example.com. Thank you!