Hire the best Typists in Mississippi
Check out Typists in Mississippi with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyI'm a college student experienced in multiple areas. - data entry, MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)TypingProofreadingData EntryEntrepreneurshipMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $50 hourlyHer 30+ years of experience and solid training in Office Management, Virtual Administrative Services, Technology, Assisting Entrepreneurs, Helping Startups strategically invest their finances, and Project Management has enabled Nicole to help businesses thrive, with her being known as the IT guru. She enjoys helping others achieve their goals in any way she can. She has repeat success directing and leading from inception to execution, strategically allocating resources, and delegating tasks to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery. A few of her specialties include HR Management, Word Processing, Technical Support, Training & Development, Website Development & Maintenance, Company Branding, Graphic Design, and much more. Nicole is currently a Business Development Manager for CaptivatAR, an Augmented Reality Solutions and Data Analytics company. She is also a professional musician, music producer, and creator. She has played all over the USA including playing in a steel drum band in the beautiful Bahamas.TypingAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceGoogle DocsData EntrySlackWindows AdministrationGoogle CalendarOffice 365Microsoft WindowsMicrosoft Office
- $8 hourlyDear potential clients, I am a very hard and dedicated worker. My technical skills are Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and so on. Throughout my high school and college years, I was an honors student. I graduated in the top 10 of my class in high school with a 3.4-grade point average. I was a Dean's List scholar throughout my college years. I have earned a bachelor's degree in Biology. I graduated college as Magna cum laude. As you can see on my profile, I aim to be a personal assistant on Upwork. If you look at my history so far, I perform simple tasks for my clients. If you need me to buy something on Amazon or any other platform, I will do it. If you need me to edit a Wikipedia page for you, I can do it. If you need to like and comment on your social media pages, I will do it. I understand I don't have a business degree or any other degree that most jobs require. However, I don't want that to discourage you all from hiring me. I am willing to learn anything the job asks. I am very cooperative with clients. I am also a sincere person. I joined Upwork to find opportunities to make money. As I state in the proposals I send out, I don't have a job in real life. It is tough to find one who will hire someone with no prior experience. I'm just asking for people on here to take a chance on me. I know I can do any job you ask of me. I just need you to grant me a chance.TypingData EntryMicrosoft Office 365Microsoft PowerPointTime ManagementMicrosoft ExcelEmail Communication
- $20 hourlyPersonable Member Service Representative offering 4 years of experience resolving account and service concerns for customers. Smoothly uncovers and solves challenges while promoting company products and maintaining loyal, satisfied customers. Focused on surpassing expectations and driving team success.TypingCustomer ExperienceFollowing ProceduresProduct KnowledgeCustomer Relationship ManagementProblem ResolutionPhone CommunicationOutbound SalesEmail CommunicationSchedulingCitrixCustomer ServiceInbound InquiryOnline Chat Support
- $30 hourlyTired of managing your accounts on your own and always being behind on bookkeeping? Look no further, as I am a highly trained bookkeeper with experience in accounting services for real estate clients. Let me help you: record and track all different types of deals (rentals, flips, BRRRs, STRs), get detailed reports so you can save money or nail that loan, keep track of all those annoying construction expenses and receipts (even the ones in the shoebox), and finally get your books caught up so that tax time is a mild inconvenience rather than a frustrating headache. Qualifications: Quickbooks Proadvisor Mentored by Kimberly Garcia, BSBA, Yardi professional Bookkeeper Launch Certificate of Completion Completed Income Digs, a real estate-focused bookkeeping training program Stop thinking about your books and start doing what really matters to you: growing your portfolio and reaching financial freedom.TypingInternet ResearchAccount ReconciliationFinancial AccountingLight BookkeepingAccountingTax PreparationBalance SheetBank ReconciliationBookkeepingTax ReturnIntuit QuickBooksData EntryMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelGoogle DocsComputer SkillsAccuracy Verification
- $17 hourlyI am very good at editing and proofreading writing. I minored in Writing at the University of Mississippi, and I am very fluent in the English language.TypingCustomer ServiceWritingMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelQuickBooks OnlineData EntryMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourlyIm a new designer just trying to get my foot in the door. I have experience with the adobe creative suite and logo design along with designing a business card. I can also freehand alot of things.TypingBrand Identity & GuidelinesDrawingGraphic DesignPackaging DesignFreestyle DrawingAdobe FreeHandBusiness CardLogo DesignAdobe Creative SuiteColor TheoryAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignAdobe Illustrator
- $16 hourlyHi! I'm Danielle Swift, a recent college graduate looking to gain experience in the work field before diving into a career. I love to meet new people and collaborate with others to get the job done. I'm very detail oriented and dedicated to completing whatever task I'm assigned to with accuracy, and can make any job enjoyable. For extra help with: drafting and sending emails, scheduling events, organizing data and files, transferring data into documents, PDF conversion to Microsoft Word, and navigating databases/data entry, reach out to me! These are a few of my skills but no worries, I'm certainly open to gaining more and I'm a very fast learner. A Little Bit About Me: I have a wide range of interests and I absolutely love to learn. I'm very passionate about other cultures and languages and hope to travel around the world while working in a field that caters to that passion. I love being creative and making art for fun or immersing myself in a good book when I can. I also love media and film so if you ever need a movie/ show/ anime/ kdrama recommendation I can find one for you. There are so many more interests to mention but these are just a few. So, if I pique your interest then don't hesitate to reach out and stay in touch!TypingDatabase Management SystemSocial Media EvaluationMicrosoft Word
- $15 hourly- Detail-oriented - Fast learner - Cooperative - Reliable - Online tutor - B.A. in Elementary EducationTypingMathematics TutoringWritten ComprehensionWritingTutoring
- $15 hourlyI'm best at typing and translating anything you need. I'm a very proficient and fast typer and can have anything you need done before you need it. I have the time necessary to complete anything.TypingTranslation
- $20 hourlyI'm a teacher, secretary, data entry specialist, and composer with over 15 years experience using Finale, Microsoft Office, Google, and Apple products. I can make a spreadsheet sing and a MSWord document dance.TypingMusic NotationLogistics CoordinationFinaleMusic TheoryPurchasing ManagementClerical SkillsMicrosoft OfficeMusicInstrumental Music
- $12 hourlySummary Current educator with management and data entry experience. 12 years data entry experience, three years management experience. Three years as an educator. Extensive customer service experience as well.TypingMicrosoft OfficeCustomer Service AnalyticsData EntryGeneral Transcription
- $180 hourlyHello my name is Kendra Fairley , I am a great worker and very activate at anything I do . I catch on very easily and I love to learn new things. I love communicating with others and helping them out with anything they need . I have a great positive attitude and I DO NOT get frustrated easy. I love knowing all the information about any job that I do therefore i cant be very responsive on what anyone has to asl me .TypingWritingSocial Customer ServiceKeyboarding
- $35 hourlyI’m a developer experienced in typing and summarizing papers Whether you’re trying to win work, list your services, or create a new online summary , I can help.TypingKeyboarding
- $40 hourlyObjective: To gain employment with a company that will allow the best utilization of my skills. A strong attention to detail and a dedicated work history has provided opportunity in several fields and has widened my career scope.TypingMicrosoft WordPhone CommunicationComputerMicrosoft ExcelCustomer Service
- $35 hourlyHey everyone, I have plenty experience in Typing, Data entry, Mediation, Writing, and Template design. I would love to help with your current homework, project, or even a dream you are trying to achieve. Feel free to ask questions, I am here to help you!TypingData EntryEssay WritingResume DesignResume DevelopmentServerCustomer ServiceOrganizational ChartScheduling
- $15 hourlyI am a punctual, hardworking people person who is capable of operating independently with minimal direction while keeping management teams informed of potentially problematic issues. Complete discretion and sensitivity with regard to the confidential nature of all materials is always a part of my life. I have excellent organizational skills, can easily multi-task in a fast-paced environment, am adaptable, and am very easy to work with. In December, 2017, I graduated with a 3.6 GPA and an A.A.S. in Paralegal Technology and received the second highest score in the nation on the ALP exam. I have 25+ years of data entry, customer service, and office related experience. I love to learn new things and am continually increasing my knowledge via college courses and reading.TypingMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerPointProofreadingMicrosoft Word
- $16 hourlyTypingShift SchedulingAppointment SchedulingCall SchedulingSchedulingAccuracy VerificationLeadpagesEnglish TutoringSouthern American English AccentEnglish SpellingEnglish GrammarMicrosoft Word
- $20 hourlyI have experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, virtual assistant and contracts administrator. I am exTypingBusiness ServicesMicrosoft PowerPointGeneral TranscriptionFinance & AccountingGoogle DocsMicrosoft WordData Entry
- $6 hourlyI am very proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher. I am good and writing and scheduling post for all social media. I enjoy researching and learning new things. I am eager to help with your workload and do whatever it is that is needed. I have a strong background in customer service and have done some administrative work.TypingClerical SkillsAdministrative SupportCustomer SupportCustomer ServiceMicrosoft PublisherMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordData Entry
- $25 hourlyAre you wishing for someone to complete fast, accurate, and quality transcription for your project? Then you have come to the right place. My transcription service provides professional-quality transcriptions for any of your transcription needs. Whether you are a journalist, teacher, or lawyer I can make your transcription wish come true. I have experience transcribing interviews, court cases, podcasts, and webinars. Once I complete your transcription you can be sure that it will be punctuated, formatted correctly, and error-free. I am a native English speaker and all my transcriptions are double-checked by myself and the popular Grammarly software. You can decide if you would prefer a word-for-word transcription, or a clean read that removes filler words such as "um, anyway, and so" When you hire me you can expect a quick response time, excellent service, an amazing attitude, and a quality transcription delivery. If you do not see the exact product you are looking for in my service tier please feel free to send me a message and we can create a project that fits your needs perfectly. So what are you waiting for? Let's make your transcription wish come true! -BriannaTypingMicrosoft WordEnglish SpellingEnglish PunctuationData EntryEnglish GrammarActive ListeningGeneral Transcription
- $18 hourlyI have a wide-range of experience that includes Data Entry, Social Media Management, and Customer Service from the past decade. I am a fast typer (97 WPM) and have experience with both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. If any other programs are required, I’m also a fast and willing learner. I have helped both local and online businesses manage and grow their social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) as well as transcribe handwritten records into an online database (data entry). If you think I’d be a great addition to your team and project then I’d love to hear from you soon! Thank you, Jessica J.TypingCold CallingMicrosoft WordTranscriptionMicrosoft ExcelCustomer ServiceSocial Media ManagementData Entry
- $3 hourlyI am new to this I want to learn more with me unable not to get a job I can get to I trying to do something different by working from homeTypingMicrosoft OfficeCommunicationsProblem Solving
- $20 hourlyI can type 20 to 25 gpm I have several years customer service experience. I'm a mother of 2 boys I attend smart school online college to obtain my degree.TypingCRM SoftwareWritingData EntrySocial Customer Service
- $13 hourlyAn experienced customer service representative who is happy to assist with your data entry or inbound call requests. I’ve been working in the fast-paced casino/hospitality industry for four years. This career path has allowed me to gain important skills like multi-tasking, navigating research databases, retrieving and entering client information into databases, responding to emails, verifying invoices and creating/modifying basic Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.TypingCustomer ServiceMultiple Email Account ManagementClerical ProceduresMicrosoft ExcelData EntryWord ProcessingInbound InquiryAccuracy VerificationMicrosoft Word
- $20 hourlyHi! My name is Jesse and I specialize in virtual assistance, data entry, internet research and customer service! What I can Offer: - Admin Support - Virtual Assisting - Social Media Management - Data Entry - Report Creation - Proofreading and Editing - Email Management - Inbox Organizing - Project Management - Spreadsheet Creation - Exceptional Customer Service - Scheduling - Call Management If your project isn’t listed, send me a message and I will get back to you within 12 hours, guaranteed! Throughout my work in the mental health and medical industry, I found that helping others succeed is what I enjoy most. As such, I believe my success is best judged on the success of those around me! I am have excellent time management skills, am exceptionally organized and pride myself on the quality of my work. While I enjoy working as a member of a cohesive team, I am highly self-motivated and adept at working independently. During projects I am readily available and very transparent about what I am doing during billable hours. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! I look forward to meeting you! 😊TypingData AnalysisEmail CommunicationSchedulingIncident ManagementOnline Chat SupportPhone SupportMicrosoft Office
- $13 hourlyExcel in computer skills and typing/ excellent communication skills/ proficient in excel and word/ 10+years in education and customer serviceTypingMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotMicrosoft PowerPointAdministrative SupportSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft Access ProgrammingComputer SkillsGoogle DocsCRM SoftwareMicrosoft ExcelError DetectionMicrosoft WordAccuracy VerificationData Entry
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses