I'm looking for an SEO expert.
You can see from my activity on Upwork/Elance, this is a serious enough project. I'm looking for a longer-term partner that can help achieve top search engine rankings, and also position the site best for growth.
I've partnered with some really great freelancers on Upwork & Elance. Unfortunately, it's poor freelancer experiences that can grind the project to a halt. This is frustrating and not good for anyone involved.
I'm deferential, understanding, believe in allowing partners time to get the job done. I don't rush to judgment, and I do understand that not everything works out perfectly. This is in business and in life, and it's ok. Just be genuine, legit, and give it your best.
What I'm looking for is as follows:
- White hat legit-ness type SEO work only.
- A SEO expert whose primary language is English. This might sound harsh, but I've had poor experiences spending a lot of time correcting work that is extremely substandard, largely because it's been prepared by a non-native English speaker. Please, please, please don't say you are US/UK/IE/AU/etc.-based and not be, or even be US/etc.-based but farm out the work. Really not cool.
- A SEO expert that understands how the Search Engines operate.
- Collaborate and work with me. I'll make changes that you recommend to boost rankings. If something isn't a viable option, let's work together to do our best to get it to where it needs to be.
- A SEO that can answer my questions about strategy. Don't worry - I won't email you every day, or even every week! But if I'm about to launch a second site with some duplicate content, it would be really helpful to definitively answer whether I should include no-index and no-follow to the new site, so as not to hit the rankings. Just help me out with SEO questions when they pop up, that simple.
- Help ID the best keywords
- Help the site rank for core keywords
- Help the site rank better than pages tangentially related to the search term, but are ranked well before far more relevant CustomsMobile pages.
I'm starting to sound like a jilted lover on an internet dating site. I'm not. I just want an SEO expert who can provide me a realistic timeframe, transparent pricing, and tangible results.
Thanks for reading.
Ps. The bid amount is obviously not accurate; I wanted to leave it open.