Looking for an improved parabolic microphone reflector design that is 3D-printable, and can house the microphone of an in-ear headset.
The solid parabolic reflector shape should reflect sound back to the microphone in the center. We have a rough draft design (see attached image - will send STL file upon request). As a result of the project, we would like
- a 3D printable STL file of the parabolic reflector, and
- some 2D renderings.
More specifically, we would like:
1) Most headset cables to fit snugly into the notches in the parabolic reflector
2) Most headset microphones to fit into the parabolic reflector such that the majority of sound waves are focused on the microphone
3) The parabolic reflector to be optically beautifully designed
4) Three beautiful 2D renderings, from different perspectives, showing off the final reflector, with our logo rendered onto the outside surface of it (for promotional material. We have a logo and will send the file separately)
The project should only take a few hours or less (because of the simplicity of the 3D shape, and because of the existing prototype). If possible, we would like results within a day or two.