We will open our first Thai Massage shop soon. The concept is completely different from what you are used to seeing on the market. Our slogan is "Thai Massage of Tomorrow" and this means we imagine how such Thai Massage shop could look / feel / be like in year 2050. You probably still have the same services but in a completely different package.
The brand as well as the shop itself tries to depict "Heaven" in every way you can imagine a Heaven would look like. You are walking on clouds, where the sun rays reflect, creating a bright and warm feeling, waterfalls, trees and birds cutting edge technology, world class service etc.
The property itself is only 100m2 in size, more than half of which is under massage therapy rooms, hence do not require much new object and are copy & paste.
1. Existing 2D floor plan
2. Brand, visuals
3. Building facade and internal photos
4. Written description of the planned interior design
5. Rough sketch done by myself in "pseudo 3D"
1. 3D model of the premises (including the clouds on the floor)
2. Ability to look in from the street through the glass window in an actual street view (we need to integrate the interior with the outside facade, photos of neighbor buildings ).
3. Optional: Possible to look at it from different angles. Is it possible to set up a demo that is intervene and we can move around in there? (stills only are fine if this is too much work / expensive)