We search for a Java ninja, who is able to implement us basic trading operations into Interactive Brokers API.
Your job will be to implement:
- place an standard order with and without limit
- place bracket order
- one buy with limit
- one sell with limit
- one sell with stop loss
- delete open orders (for not filled orders)
- place sell order (for filled orders)
- get all active & filled positions
- get all open positions (not filled)
- get all history positions (past orders)
- get specific position, with
- current value (ask/bid)
- Cash / Balance
- available trading capital
- change market price
- change limit price
- change stop loss price
1. implement a POC of reading all active & filled positions and all open positions (not filled)
2. create a API which you plan to provide for the above CRUD functions. This includes:
Interface-"Classes" and Methods, along with the Domain-Classes and a brief description of your solution. So we can review the documents before going into the implementation.
3. deliver a full implementation of the above mentioned CRUD operations
To the API we are referencing:
Also part of the job is a delivery of reusable (time and content independent) automated tests with I high level of code coverage.
To the target architecture:
we will later run the code on a JEE7 application server (like wildfly or glassfish). So your class shall fit to the standard JEE requirements about being multithread aware, so multiple threads can call your code in the same time.
Please place real bid in dollar for the full delivery!
For your bid, please ignore the budget we have placed. And place your full bid as your offer for the full delivery.
Please do not force us one thing: fake bids to get into a prefered list, will be blacklisted.