We're looking for SEO Specialists who are capable of fixing discrepancies between the correct business information provided and 20 Canadian directory listings. The listings attempted to be fixed should require no verification steps from the business.
A quick shortlist of directories that we would definitely like you to target and fix/add are:
- dealerrater.com (contact their support email to add a dealership)
Other citations that should be checked (but not fixed), and any discrepancies described are:
WHAT WE NEED
We will need the URLs for each of these directory listings upon being cleaned, and describe what was changed in the listing. Also, a visual report that uses a bar graph to show the before/after impact of the citation cleanup. It should provide data on:
- Before: How many listings had duplicates, were incorrect, incomplete, not added.
- After: How many are now completely clean.
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
The business information will be provided, and will only include the following:
- Business name
- Phone number
- Hours of operation
- Website Address
- Some keywords to add if directory allows it
- Methods of payment accepted
- Any additional instructions needed