I have a web and mobile platform that run off of a python / django backend. I been working with a talented group of developers (ios, design, frontend, backend). My backend developer does not have the bandwidth that I require. I am looking for a VERY experienced backend python developer to assume his role. We have a web release that is due at the end of May. There will be ongoing development after that. This is what I need.
- strong understanding of django backend and admin
- email integration
- SEO optimization
- Google / Mixpanel analytics event tracking
- building highly scalable python applications
- RESTful API development
- Client dashboards / data visiualization
- Integrations with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Taleo, SuccessFactors, Symplicity, etc.)
Overview of Company
Virgil is a career navigation platform that uses data-driven intelligence to connect people to the perfect career opportunity. Virgil assesses the competitiveness of...