I am looking to build an MVP to help real estate brokers track commissions.
I am looking to use the Django Cookiecutter project and want to utilize the Django Sites framework and generic views. The app must be deployed on a production server which is mostly set up already. Email will also need to be configured.
I have wireframes that I will share. They need to be updated based on the new scope.
Goal: Calculate and track commissions for real estate brokers and sales reps for sale and lease deals.
To do this we will need:
Generic List View (Deals, Contacts, Listings, Search Results)
Generic Detail View (Deal, Contact, Listing, Profile)
Add New Contact Form
Add New Deal Form
Add New Listing Form
Add New User Form
- Navigation will allow users to navigate to deals, contacts, listings, settings, or create new
- Create new will be a modal. When user selects Deal, Contact, Listing, etc, user is navigated to that page using a ModelForm.
- Users must be able to register to create a site
- Views will need to be restricted based on type
- Dashboard views should be generic (e.g. Owner user sees all data. Sales rep sees their data)
- Users must be able to upload images/files to the model
- Calculate commission for sale
- Calculate commission for lease and display in a table on detail page
- Calculate commission schedule for lease with option and display in a table on detail page
- Date based alerts (e.g. lease expiring, commission payment due, invoice client, new user, new comment)
- Users can add comments to the deal
- Admin user can upload a csv of deal and listings data
- Transactions can be exported to a csv
- New site is created when the New User activates the email