Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am looking to pay someone with Clover ETL expertise to create a basic data domain to load csv files into Endeca information discovery. This should be a simple/quick job for anyone who knows Clover well. I am willing to compensate generously for rapid execution, with daily bonuses based upon positive performance and milestone completion. The role also offers a long term opportunity for employment working on ongoing projects, with performance incentives and regular salary raises.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and different RDBMs.
- Good knowledge of the data management eco-system including concepts of DWH, snowflake schemas and ETL.
- Strong experience with Java and open source frameworks (Maven, Git, etc.)
- Strong experience with Python and/or shell scripting.
- Strong experience in Unix system programming and administration : user/group/rights, process management, log management, networking, Kerberos.
- Good knowledge of TCP and HTTP.
- Experience with messaging systems (MQs) is desired.
- Ideally to have an experience with Apache and Hadoop eco-system, to be familiar with Map Reduce and be able to model different data problems in MR terms.
- A challenging role of Senior Developer
- Predominantly greenfield development.
- A possibility to work with latest technologies in development of real time data analytics platform.
- Stable employment in a professional environment
-Diverse scope of executed projects
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I have thousands of websites in an Excel spreadsheet and I need someone that is able to identify which of these websites has the word "Catalog" somewhere on the website.
I have attached a small sample size of 115 companies where I just included the website. Please complete the attached as an example. Highlight the companies that have the word "Catalog" somewhere on the website with a Yellow Shading and submit that with your application to demonstrate you understand the task.
I would like to work with someone on a fixed basis as I will have thousands of websites where the only task needed is to identify the websites that have the word "Catalog" somewhere on the website.
Please suggest how you would charge to complete this task in your application.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are in immediate need of 2 experts in SSIS, SSRS ( predominant). Please apply if you are OK with $8/hr but for long time. I can commit minimum 6 months if you have solid 5 years experience in these technologies.
We are in hurry.
Thanks for you taking time reading my job.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
- A challenging position with responsibilities to develop and test robust software for the Treasury DWH and other Treasury applications and solutions
- Designing and implementing changes improving system stability and performance
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support a variety of scripting languages and ETL tools
- Develop technical and functional specifications for data acquisition, transformation and load processes from a variety of data sources
- Working on high-visibility projects related to regulatory and business requirements especially in the area of Liquidity Management
- Involvement at a global level in a multi-cultural team
- 4+ years’ experience as a technical developer, including 2 years of extensive application development experience
- Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline, or comparable industry experience
- Strong programming skills including application development abilities...
• A challenging role as a Senior Developer in a fast paced environment.
• Predominantly greenfield development.
• A chance to learn and practice Big Data eco-system in the banking environment
• A project using latest technologies to develop a real time data analytics platform.
• A chance to work with experts in this field who are passionate about technology.
• Full product lifecycle development environments, i.e. from requirements gathering through implementation to release
• A chance to grow the platform cross financial asset class.
General technical skills
• Knowledge of the data management eco-system including concepts of data warehousing, snowflake schemas and ETL. You should not only be proficient in SQL, but be so with different RDBMs.
• Strong working experience with Java programming language and open source frameworks. You should know your way around Maven, Git, etc.
• Strong experience with Python and/or shell scripting.
• Strong experience in Unix system...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Please find the JD/technical skills below to support/modify/report from the datamart :-
· Expertise in SQL/stored procedures
· Strong Datawarehousing concepts
· Working knowledge of SSIS (or any ETL tool)
· Exposure to any reporting tool would be a plus (Tableau experience would be required if the long term plan is to move to Tableau reporting)
· Exposure to performance tuning activities and taking database backups
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
• Data warehousing and ETL
• SQL integration with Cloud data using MS Azure
• Relational database development
• Design or maintain SSIS based ETL process for data conversion from different applications using MS SQL 2008R2/2012
• Maintain MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSAS cube
• Map XML DTD schema to SQL Server tables (customized table definitions)
• Design/maintain stored procedures, import tables and all necessary lookup tables to facilitate the ETL process required to process daily XML files in addition to processing the very large ( multi-terabytes) historical XML data files
• Maintain multiple SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSIS packages, including a master package, to automate the ETL process including appropriate auditing and logging as required.
• Data extraction from various data sources (such as MS Access, XML, CSV and binary files)
• Data conversion, synching and replication
- Work in conjunction with requirement engineers in order to establish report specification
- Conceptual design and implementation of the ETL and Data Warehouse system
- Data modeling and implementation of ETL procedures, data cleansing functions, load automation, data acquisition functions
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Proficient knowledge of TSQL
- Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle
- At least 3 years of professional experience with SQL Server skills (TSQL)
- At least 3 years of professional experience with implementation of ETL processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Practical experience with any of the standard ETL tools (Informatica, SSIS, OWB) is nice to have
- Oracle (PLSQL) skills are a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
- Understanding of financial aspects...