I'm looking for a great Unity developer who can develop a simple dual-touch control game (as in, two inputs max on the same frame). This game has something to do with the current US elections (details will be provided upon contact with developer).
The game concept is ready but the graphics are not, so I would need someone who is also skilled with UI and has experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop or any other graphics editor. We may go back and forth to find the perfect 'flow' of the game.
I would prefer someone who can focus only on this project while working on it, but we can discuss those details later.
Summary of dev I am looking for:
- Really skilled with Unity3d and inspired by Ketchapp's styles
- Has experience with UI and can use high-end graphics editor such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Both iOS and Android development (this game will be available for both)
- Good communication skills and very responsive
- Preferably based in US (not required)
- Has knowledge of monetizing games (integrating with Chartboost perhaps)
- Loves video games
If you think you fit the criteria, please contact me with your portfolio. I study computer science at college, so I am a technical person and not new to coding/development.