My partner and I are creating a mobile fantasy game that will require artwork. We love this style for equipment icons: http://nangeyi.deviantart.com/art/icons-of-dark-style-2-262520125.
Are you able to provide samples for some of the items in the description so we can tell if we want to proceed with you? We will be hiring the person who we choose for art for the game.
We currently have 3 classes (male/famale):
- Mage (casts spells, wears cloth robes, carries a wizard staff or wand)
- Warrior (tough guy, plate armor, sword and shield)
- Archer (sleek and slender, cool and calm, bow and arrow weapon)
- Others as well.
There will be a set of equipment (helm, shoulders, chest, legs, boots, weapon) every 10 levels. We currently have 50 levels so that will be 5 sets of equipment. The only equipment differing between classes are weapons as detailed in the class list above.
We'd also need backgrounds and UI for different scenes in the game. We currently have:
- battle scene (two 9 x 9 grids where 2 opposing teams face each other),
- town scene (different NPCs will be placed for different functions, detailed below)
- blacksmith screen (buy patterns to upgrade equipment and then actually upgrade it)
- quest giver/taker screen
- zone screen (where different nodes will be tapped on in order to do battle with monsters)