We need a custom 3d floor planning site developed and linked to an existing WordPress Shopify site.
This is for a distributor of floor mats for gyms, karate dojo's, mma training facilities, etc. that require padded walls, floors and other areas of the facility.
The desired user experience would allow a user to do the following:
- user enters dimension of their gym either in meters or feet including lenght, width, and wall height.
- they would see their space rendered within the web page in 3D view
- they can select a product from the left handside and place it on the wall or the floor.
- the user may also want to upload a graphic (logo or other) to place on the padding they've selected in specific areas that could affect pricing
- once complete, the user can place an order for the product they've specified.
Wondering if three.js is a good application for this and whether there are resource that have three.js experience. Could not select it as an option on this posting.