We need a mobile responsive revised website. The existing website www.fitzparickgroup.com.au is on Joomla. I have started developing a website on WordPress, installed a template and transferred all the content across. http://005.640.myftpupload.com/
I am seeking a web designer who has graphic design skills as well as marketing background to complete the rest of the work.
We would someone who can design creative ideas to restructure the existing content to be more fluent and consistent, but more importantly, reflect the existing brand colours and align the brand with our partners, Xero, www.xero.com.au.
- Source images related to the services we offer and create an emotional and positive connection throughout the website.
- Use the brand image and design, e.g. typography, graphics, values, colours..etc..
- Build a customised form where the user can enter their details and upload multiple file, e.g. fast track tax return.
- create a tab system for the service section of the website, ideally I would like to minimise the content throughout the website and only have one page for the service section, tabs positioned horizontally or vertically.
- structure the front page to be concise. Hero page will be changing to represent the month's seminar, promotion and etc, which will link through to the related blog or information.
- Make it mobile responsive, adjust the context for the reader to easily read on a mobile or tablet device,
We need someone who will create a website to our specification and at commercial standard. Also who will revise and edit the web template until we are 100% happy.
More information will be provided and all past creative briefs created will be provided.