Flying Chalks is currently a non-profit company helping university students enhance their overseas studies experience, and we hope to do so by providing them with detailed and relevant information of the university (and country) they will be attending during their overseas studies exchange.
In short, you will be like an ambassador, sharing your local perspective and insights to incoming foreign students so that they can have an awesome experience!
What we need you to do is:
- To write a university guide that include aspects like campus, student life, surrounding environment, and accessibility
- To include detailed information about transportation, banking services, post office services, medical services, and telecommunication
- We will provide you with a template and some guiding questions for each aspect of the guide as a head start.
- After the university guide is made live on the website, you will need to sign up for an account as a Senior and write a review for the guide to share your own personal experience/tips
Who would be good for the job:
- Someone very detailed in content research and writing
- To have a flair for writing (travel writing will be a plus!)
- Someone who lives, or have lived, in the country of the university guide to be written
- Familiarity with the university of interest (or if you're good at doing detailed research, that'll be great too!)