About the Company
You would be working as an article writer for a small digital publishing company which builds a lot of websites in many different niches.(especially in Fitness Equipment, Water Sport Equipment...)
– Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
– Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that communicate our messaging to a wide variety of audiences
– Publish written articles on a variety of content websites, content management systems or media outlets
– Take on ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
– Contribute ideas on improving existing messaging and content
– Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
– Strong communication skills
– An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
– A complete Upwork profile
– References or an established reputation in Upwork preferred
Ideal Skills (not mandatory):
– WordPress experience
– Understanding of SEO
– Marketing experience
- AMERICAN English writing
– $8 per 1000 word article or $0.008 per word.
- I will set hourly contract 8$/hour.It means that 1 hour for 1000 words.
– Training allowance (for books of your choice related to improvement)
Multiple writers will be needed and the best writers will be given a Skype interview. Don’t bother sending me a fancy resume. If you can prove you are an excellent writer through the article above, you will likely be hired.
When contacting me for this job, please mention the codeword ‘The writer’ in the first line of the message so I know you have read the job requirements carefully.
1. All writing you create for me needs to be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted or plagiarized materials.
2. I will own all rights to the completed articles. You may not distribute them in any way upon delivery.
3. While I am very easy to please, unlimited revisions will be expected until I am completely satisfied with the completed articles.
4.Need to write at least 3000 words per week. It means 3 hours per week.
Thank you for your consideration.