Please only apply if you have reviewed the excel file and completed the sample of three examples attached in this post!
We need a serious minded internet researcher to research and collect data on the epoxy resin and protective coatings market. The job is to review websites to find companies and people using Google and contacts using LinkedIn etc. and update an excel spreadsheet.
The research is to cover industries and applications for epoxy resins such as;
- Architecture/construction/ engineering: coatings, adhesives, floors/walls, carparks, sports floors, warehouse, retail shops, paint, metal, wood, laminating, water and rust sealants.
- Hobby/arts/craft/ entertainment: adhesive, casting
- Manufacturing: coatings, adhesive, extrusion, fibreglass, surfboards, marine, furniture, wind turbine blades, automotive
- Food packaging and storage: coatings, casting, watertanks, BPA free packaging lining
- Healthcare: Dental
- Others you may find
Research is to use web searches to
1. Identify key multinational and Australian manufacturers and distributors of solvent and water based epoxy resins as well as bio/renewable/sustainable epoxy resins used in the above applications/industries.
2. Specialist Australian contractors, distributors, retailers providing epoxy products in the above applications/industries
3. Major International and Australian trade shows/conferences for the next 2 years (download/url exhibitor list)
4. Australian and International associations and industry groups focused on coatings and composites, green/sustainable products/building and green/sustainable product accreditation's (url to accreditation information)
1. You will need to update and expand the including url links to webpages and download product data sheet, MSDS and provide urls for Bio/renewable/sustainable/low odour/VOC epoxy resin products.
2 Make sure you review the attached excel database and the guide to use it in the first worksheet
This task requires a hyper focused person with focus on accuracy and qualitative work. The attached file contains the kind of information to be collected. I will provide you with a partially completed list of the companies on a spreadsheet once we finalise details. In the attached example, data has been collected for 1 company. All you need to do is follow the example and do the same for the other three companies in the excel file.
To succeed with this task, reading skills, attention to detail and creative problem solving are paramount.
NOTE: If you complete project to our satisfaction within 7 days of being selected there will be additional tip of $50 in addition to the $350.