This project involves building an iOS proof of concept focused on Augmented Reality. It requires a simple app with a menu item which launches an AR experience.
While in AR, there should be a set of onscreen buttons which trigger different functions:
- Load a 3D model (provided)
- Load a video stored in the application (provided)
- Start streaming a youTube video
- Display AR object at 300%
- Allow user to photograph and use a user-defined target.
Models/objects should be anchored to a predefined target (provided), unless the user selects to create a user-defined target.
The AR library used should be ARToolkit. If you believe you can fulfil the brief using a different set of AR libraries, and would recommend doing so, then include this in your bid with an explanation of why.