• Communicate within the mobile development team and to other teams in the organization (marketing, user experience etc.).
• Work with other enthusiastic mobile developers.
• Assume ownership and responsibility for specific tasks and modules.
• Follow the prescribed development practices.
• A mind-set of continuous improvement within the application development process.
• Deliver across the entire application life cycle: prototype, build, test, release and support.
• Consistently write performance-minded and highly readable code using industry's best practices.
• Participate in engineering design and feature discussions.
• Deal with tight deadlines and changing requirements and priorities.
• Keep up to date on the latest trends in mobile technologies.
• 2+ years in developing native mobile applications for iOS.
• 3+ years in developing overall
• Comprehensive experience in working with Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode, Interface
• Builder, MVC, Web Services, JIRA, source code control systems (Git, Subversion), external iOS frameworks / APIs.
• Strong understanding of Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
• Successfully released at least one application into the App Store.
• Additional experience with Android and related technologies is a big plus.
• True passion for developing mobile apps and desire to make a difference in a very crowded market.
• Strong presence as a developer.
• Calm, organized, focused.
• Analytical thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
• Open-minded, flexible.
• Great English communication skills (spoken and written).
• Strong desire for self improvement.