Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for someone to help us build our social challenger.
We want to develop an iOS application that allows people to create dynamic challenges socially. The application is roughly 8 unique screens that include login screen, registration screen and main screen.
The application would require interaction with iOS notifications, SaaS back-end infrastructure (Parse is our current choice, but seeking alternatives) to manager user connections, and infrastructure to manage SMS notifications.
Users should be able to create their own logins under the application, or login via Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for someone to provide us pricing on the development and a timeline. Payments will be made in USD ($) and based on a fixed payment schedule that is set by contract.
Please provide us:
- Information on your prior work
- Estimate on cost and timeline
- Any references you can provide on prior work you have completed
- List of iOS applications you have worked on that...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Wowza Development Setup Operate Media Streaming Live TV
PLEASE CONTACT US ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETE WOWZA STREAMING DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE AND OPERATION
"PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME"
Wowza has already setup on dedicated server and need help to move on help in operating and help in scheduling streaming SMIL file.
Please apply for job "ONLY" if you have experience in complete wowza system.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I need a developer familiar with native IOS development and Microsoft Azure Mobile App Service to develop a social media application.
I need someone who has a good understanding of IOS best development practices.
The application will use allow users share images, and interact and comment on the images shared and receive notifications via Azure.
The job needs to be completed quickly.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Microsoft Azure mobile App services. You must be able to demonstrate experience with this framework.
- Experience in developing native IOS application for IPhone and IPads.
- Experience in IOS UI Design
- Familiar with Apple Application Development Guidelines and the Human Interface Guidelines.
- You must have worked at least 100 hours on Upwork
- You must have at least a 4.0 star rating
- You must have taken one of the Test focused on IOS development Swift, iOS Programming or Objective-C
- Skillset required Objective...
We need an iOS native application which be used by patients to keep track of their activities.
1. We have website built which is using rest service ( same will be used by mobile app)
2. All action will make service call to save/delete data from server.
3. Maintain some local storage to keep cached data in device and synchronize data in regular interval.
4. Application must have good interactions throughout screens, navigation should be smooth and must have “WOW” experience for user ( if you are not confident , do not apply for this job)
Target device: iPhone 4/5/6
We need quality coding and planning to go with swift.
The screens of the app along with the functionality is explained at:
Hi there, we have a custom app currently in the design process.
I need someone who is very experienced coding for ios to develop the app.
-Database . Customers and freelancers can sign up and build their profile.
- Freelancers set a radius from their postcode that they are willing to accept work
- Customers then send out 'requests' for freelancers. Freelancers within the radius receive a push notification and an in app message which they can decline or accept.
-In app messaging
- Push notifications
This needs to be a job that can be completed quickly so a trustworthy team would be perfect. The design will be ready for development at the end of September 2015.
Someone who can not only program but suggest UX
Someone who has completed similar apps before and has checkable references
Someone who has a 5 star rating and takes pride in their work
Someone who can follow the design exactly and speaks english well.
I have a chat app to need complete.
I am looking for senior freelancer to complete this app.
Current progress: 80%
Similar with whatsapp
If you have full experienced in Parse, Please bid asap.
and need to make current UI beautiful.
If you have confident to complete perfectly in a week, I will deliver current detail spec, source code and design.
My Skype id is firepmi_320
If you have confident to complete in a week, please contact me.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I need a skeleton. In other words a the implementation of a functional storyboard (iOS) and layouts (android) as well as any interface components and data infrastructure needed for it's desired functionality. Real data will be plugged in to the models at a later stage. This is merely a test. If we like the results we will continue further development with the same freelancer. We do need the iPhone prototype fairly quickly but the android prototype can wait a week more.
It's all explained in the attached documents but it's:
1) An activity LISTING screen with swipe left (dislike) and right (like) actions on a activity per activity basis and a menu and share action on a screen basis
2) An activity DETAIL screen with dislike, like, share and rsvp (yes/maybe/no) actions
3) A SEARCH PARAMS screen
4) A MENU screen
5) A HISTORY screen
6) A WALKTHROUGH CAROUSEL screen
There are other screens but only these screens are vital for now.
We've got the design and user interaction designed completed. All back-end API is ready too.
We are looking for engineers who know xmpp to build the front end of IOS and/or Android to put it together.
we expect it to be ready in 30 days and we need the engineer to be able to read Chinese.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I would like to record game development or game art tutorials that will be about 30 minutes to 2 hours long.
These tutorials would be for discreet tasks that could be completed in around that amount of time. You would be capturing you screen and narrating what you are doing in real-time or close to real time.
You will need to be able to
1. Capture your screen
2. Record clear audio narration in English describing what you are doing and why you are doing it
3. Deliver the files to us using Dropbox
I'm looking for tutorials related to
-iOS and Android games
-HTML 5 games
-2D Game art (photoshop, illustrator, inkscape)
-3D game art (Blender and other 3d programs)
I am looking for both technical and artistic tutorials
Here's an example of a technical tutorial about HTML 5 game programming
Here are some examples of game art tutorials