We are looking for a freelance Frontend Developer & Interface Designer for our startup matchmetrics (/www.matchmetrics.eu). Matchmetrics provides the most sophisticated big data analytics in professional football. Our product Scoutpanel is the app and web interface solution for scouts and team managers to easily assess player and team performances worldwide using the most sophisticated football metrics database available. Our clients are renowned football clubs in Europe's top football leagues and we are expanding fast.
We are based in Bielefeld, Germany.
- Work closely with Product Development and Design to iterate on new and existing features of the scoutpanel web app and ensure smooth implementation
- Ensure a performant and maintainable frontend stack based on latest technologies
- You gained at least 3 years of experience in the implementation of professional web and mobile projects
- You are a self-driven fast learner
- You are a quality-minded person with a strong sense for design and aesthetic
- You like working with agile methodologies
- Experience in working with React & Redux and D3.js in production would be a plus
Work in an a small but awesome, dynamic and interdisciplinary start-up team including match and scouting experts, data analysts, interface designers and business developers. Work flexible, remotely from home and/or with the team.
If interested, please get in touch and join the team.
Looking forward to talking to you.