We're looking for an expert who can touch up our food photos.
Typically we have daily images to do for social media, and weekly images for blog posts (sequencing pictures for a recipe for example).
1. Social media images, since we do many, should be quick... no more than a few minutes (we attached a before/after example of the quality we're looking for).
2. Blog images, if necessary, more attention to detail/time can be used.. but we're looking for someone who is skilled and time efficient, no more than 5-10 minutes per image.
We understand all images can be different when it comes to timing.. we're just giving you an expectation of what we're looking for.
3. You must be able to add our copyright watermark to all images. Note: we already have this size/dimensions/style watermark, so it must be the exact same, as it must match all the watermarks in our archive of blog posts/images + social media images. (not sure if this is the case for everyone, but usually people need to use photoshop to do our touch ups, and not lightroom... at least in our experience with other freelancers input. We could be wrong though.).
4. HOURS: you can work any hours you like, but we do need you available from 5am - 12pm pacific standard time on most days during the week.. and ideally even later if possible. We may send you social media pics to do in the early morning hours and need to get those back asap that morning so we can post them that day on socials.
Weekend hours: we would typically only send a quick social media image or two on the weekend. For example, if we go to the farmers market on the weekend and take a picture, we'll send it over for you to touch up so we can post asap to our 100k+ social media/newsletter audience.
Finally, as for requirements for style/quality of your touch ups.. it shouldn't be any easier than this for you: see the image attached. if you can reproduce the same quality (and in a time effiecient way), then apply for this job! If you can't reproduce that same quality (or better) in a fast & efficient way, then please do not apply.
If you become one of our "finalists" for the job, we'll send you a few more example touched up images (We can only attach 1 image to this job post).
Looking to hire someone asap.. we have work that can literally be done starting today!
Two quick notes:
1. before we hire you, we will send you an image or two to touch up so you can show us your skills.
2. in reply, please type "touch up" at the top that way we know you're not robot... we won't consider anyone who doesn't type this, so please remember to.