We need you to write a crawler that can go into a membership site that is a directory. There will be companies under different categories and countries.
We need the script to output a csv list with all companies separated by categories as at the website and also fetch from google company addresses city by city in US.
You will need to complete a list for one city. You will also need to explain me how to run the script.
Please mention light magic in the start of your cover letter so I know you have read it through.
To migrate a current product that is delivered by spreadsheets on Google Drive to an interactive website that supports broad datagrids and interactive charting. The current product is delivered as a library reports of MS Excel spreadsheets and written commentary via email. (see attached document)
Key functionality includes:
1. Library of datasets with advanced datagrid including filtering, sorting and saving filters.
2. Library of datasets will have charting displays that users can add/delete/save data series and time ranges and scale settings.
3. Publish and display blogs and articles
4. Publish articles via email distribution
5. User configurable dash board of saved datagrids and charts.
6. File download of any datasets
7. User login and management features.
i am looking for one SEO report when someone input their website URL
i need to generate the following report.
1- extract the domain's organic keywords+position+search volume
2- ppc (adwords) keywords+ Position+ Search Volume+ Avg.cpc + Avg. Bid +Daily Budget
3- ads copy+ Ad positions
it is little bit fun and exploring task.
if any one do this task already, then more easy for him.
all work in web technologies.
suggest your preferred language (my preference php)
if you need reference work then you can see on keywordspy dot come.
### Expert Level ###
Please reply with real world examples ?? If you have experience with a bloom filter please let me know.
I have a version of the application already built but isn't performing as I had hoped.
I need a developer to help me improve the application in terms of performance and accuracy. Below are what I want to happen so be clear in your replies that you can perform this type of work.
- Web scraping sort of works, but really needs to become multi-threaded and a lot more robust (currently breaks lots), the basic stack is below but I'm not adverse to other technologies being used.
- The crawler aims to collect 100's millions of rows of data from numerous content networks, so the crawler needs to be able to manage that number of rows and the complications that bring to the table.
- Post content to social networks, current app doesn't post in the correct format (weird categories) so that needs to be fixed.
- Create multi-threaded...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
PLEASE NOTE: GENERIC BIDS WILL BE DELETED. ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS WITH 100% UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROJECT WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Im looking for individual or small team with knowledge of Marionette.js, Backbone + Node.js. to maintain our site monthly.
www.Tonerow.com is a Node.js client-server web-application to facilitate the online learning of musical instruments.
Below please find technical aspects of the tonerow codebase.
Our platform is built on the following:
• WebRTC videoconferencing using Tokbox API
• Application is built using Web 2.0 technologies (Marionette.js, Backbone) for presentation layer
• Application tier built on Node.js backend with MySQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch data stores
• Amazon Cloud storage
• Amazon cloud platform
1) GIT repo
We are using this approach for managing the git branches: http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/. All small tasks should be made on an ongoing basis on the 'develop' branch. Check with...
We download weekly xml files of all patents that have been either granted or applied for within that time frame. Only some of the patents in each file are relevant to us. We need specific data parsed from each relevant patent and appended to a pipe-delimited text file.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Hi we are looking for a senior front-end developer focus on AngularJS.
Your task will be take the theme that we bought http://themeforest.net/item/xenon-bootstrap-admin-theme-with-angularjs/9059661 and adapt to our requirements.
- Bitbucket and Github
Project manager is located in Estonia and development team is located in California.
You must be able to work on Estonia and California working ours based on the phase of the project, which will be evaluated every week.
We want to work with a proactive and design driven front-end developer who can give a different point of view of what we want to achieve or do.
This is for long term position.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have a large dataset in .csv format and I would like to someone to organize the data, save a cleaner .csv file and create a python script my engineers can update that helps us visualize the dataset's change through time.
I will deliver the the dataset and provide more information once I've selected a freelancer. Thanks!