I need at least one experienced QA engineer to help in building a complex Automation Testing platform for our suite of web apps.
Candidate should be experienced in:
- develop and execute test cases based on product requirements
- familiar with agile process methodology (SCRUM)
- ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills, clear bug/issue explanations and effective communications
- be able to work 40 hours/week
- strong experience with web automation and OOP design
- strong experience with Selenium WebDriver
- fluent in Java and the Java toolchain (junit, TestNG, maven, etc)
- proficient with RESTful web services over HTTP protocol using JSON data format
- skills in DB/SQL scripting
- proficient with Git and Github
As a member of an agile team, you will also need to attend meetings and be very proactive.
Also, please put the phrase "WebDriver Expert" on top of your cover letter, so...