I need someone who can assist with planning a family vacation to Europe. It will be family trip (2 adults, 2 toddlers) to Germany, Austria and maybe Switzerland. More specifically, I need help planning the following:
- Plan a 2 week itinerary over the winter holidays
- Accommodation ideas for the two weeks (hotels, airbnb, tripadvisor) that are cost effective and close to activites
- Child friendly activities in/near the cities (museums, Christmas markets, castles, etc)
- Find family friendly ski areas in the area
- companies that can provide safety equipment (car seats, strollers)
I can look at aibnb, tripadvisor, booking and other websites myself. I want someone who can help put it all together and help us organize a fun family trip.