Today our company's blog looks VERY basic, http://blog.mobilize.io
I want it to be more like http://blog.chartmogul.com, https://blog.chartmogul.com/the-ultimate-customer-success-cheat-sheet/, especially with the ability to go to the top and navigate normally to our site, or to immediately Sign Up and submit a lead, etc. My dev team can help with creating a landing page dedicated to signup as needed.
I'm looking for someone to do the following:
- design and code the custom child theme
- choose appropriate Wordpress theme as the parent theme
- get the right plugins in place for people to sign up and go into Mailchimp via Optinmonster
- code the topnav so people can just submit a lead in the popup and go straight into our desktop app
- make it beautiful
- find and setup a WYSIWYG wordpress editor so I can write posts more easily... Today it takes me hours because the formatting is very difficult to put together. Or maybe I just need to rely on someone like you to do it and I only produce in Google Docs, which is an option, too.
***Please show experience designing custom wordpress themes for B2B company blogs with leadgen plugins.***