- Telephone number order phone number and email to be displayed in header
- Search engine to show on slider
- Featured images (2 columns preferably) to replace shop and trend
- Shop and trend to replace search engine
- Top layer menu to reflect categories
- Populate the search engine with car model
- Buyers should be able to login
View site: www.shop.automedicsafrica.com
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have a website we are generally happy with, however, we need some adjustments.
We want to update the look of two websites- just the backgrounds, not the functions.
We also need one site formatted to fit all mobile devices.
We have a fading banner with several pictures and we want to have a text box added so that we can update the text without having to re-edit the pictures.
We also need to have the site made mobile ready for iPods and perhaps other devices, if necessary. (It should already be mobile ready but we have noticed that it is not on the iPod.)
We need the payment buttons respaced and the appearance fixed.
We need the ability to fix those ourselves.
We need a function to put text boxes on one page.
We want to pay $5/hr and will discuss how long each job should take.
We are new business based in Australia who is looking for a designer to put together a new Business Logo for our new venture and website. We are hoping to discuss the directions we can go, along with colour scheme potentials and how the logo can be expanded into other areas of branding.
We already have a base website structure we are going to use, so are looking for more someone in the Design & Branding world to help us get started with putting our new business forward. We are after a designer that has no problem in creating the design and then signing off/delivering files in different formats (not just JPG).
We are happy to work hourly or a fixed price.
Name and type of business will be discussed with applicants.
We are looking for someone who is able to do a fairly fast turn around for us (1-2 weeks completed). If we are happy with the work, we forsee there to be more work on future projects available for the successful applicant.
I need a PHP form built that will submit data to two API's.
Build PHP Form
- Add code to POST form fields to API 1, listen for response, grab variables on response and POST again to API 1 using variables received on response.
- Add code to post form fields to API2
Form must haves/be:
- Commenting on all parts of the form specifying what fields are for
//this field is for posting to api 1
//this field receives data from the response
and so on...
This is a one time project however if done with quality, we will contact you for additional coding work. We are seeking someone we can use often. You MUST have experience coding PHP at a master level and a BROAD understanding of API's.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I have a running website. It needs lots of features to be added. Developer needs to be able to do:
2. Start today
3. HTML responsive design creation
I have a few questions:-
1) are you available on skype?
2) can you start today?
Also please attach your previous work alongwith the cover letter.
I need a web sign up form that will integrate with the PortaOne switch and a DID portal that works with the PortaOne api.
i need that the form should automatically buy DID #, assign product that customer chose, assign correct subscription based on plan that customer chose.
it should also assign the certain service configuration settings to the switch.
full requirements are outlined in document.
must Have prior experience with the PortaOne api. Please include in your response your PortaOne experience or i won't look at your proposal.
We are looking for a professional and talented freelancer who is able to design and construct a modern and responsive PC and Portable devices platforms ecommerce site.
The project details are as follows:
1. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and construct a fully functional ecommerce site.
2. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and implement a full access back-office.
3. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and implement a customer Password Protected registration section.
4. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to incorporate a responsive banner.
5. The successful candidate must possess SEO experience
6. The successful candidate must have Social-Media knowledge, experience and skills
7. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design a Logo