We are looking to make a new website for our Martial Arts Schools. (8+ locations).
We will be providing all of the content, but looking for someone with the technical know how and graphic design skills to make it look great.
This is a big project, but nothing too difficult for someone who is an expert in this type of work.
There are 3 areas that are a MUST for us.
#1 - we want our website visitors to be able to "Find a Location Near You" by entering their zip code or city/state.
#2 - the website must be mobile responsive
#3 - we need to have multiple opt in forms for our different locations.
Here's the run down.
About Page (might need 2)
Individual School Pages (between 8 - 12)
Kids Martial Arts Page
Adult & Teen Martial Arts Page
Summer Camp Page
After School Page
Blog Set Up
Thank You Page (For Opt Ins)
Success Story Page
Not all of the content is ready to go yet, I would prefer to do 1-2 or 2-3 pages...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Du entwickelst eine responsive Webapplikation mit einem BaaS (Backend as a Service). Dabei kommen die neusten Technologien zum Einsatz wie AngualrJS und NodeJS. Du ergänzt unser Team mit deinem technischen Know-how und bringst dich in den Entwicklungsprozess mit ein.
Was wir dir bieten
• Spannende Projekte bei dem du dich von Anfang einbringen kannst
• Zielstrebiges und aufgestelltes Team
• Flexible Stundeneinteilung
• Remote-Working von wo du dich am kreativsten fühlst
Unsere Anforderungen an dich
• Erfahrung mit grösseren Web Applikationen (ReactJS, NodeJS)
• NoSQL/SQL sind für dich keine Fremdwörter
• Verständnis für moderne Webentwicklung (Sass, Yo, Git, Gulp usw.)
• Interesse an neuen Technologien, Interaction Design & Usability
• Teamfähigkeit, Belastbarkeit & Flexibilität sowie Eigeninitiative
• Sehr gute mündliche und schriftliche Ausdrucksweise in Deutsch und/oder Englisch
I need a responsive website to be designed and created.
The website is to be created using wordpress.
The website will be a website for hotel rooms reservation (multiple hotels) + car rental reservation.
I will need complete graphic design from scratch, which means that the chosen freelancer will have to send me samples, with which we will construct the desired design, and then the freelancer will create that design for us (PSD).
Once graphics are approved, the PSD file will be needed to be converted to a wordpress template of course.
We will provide the logo.
The graphics design MUST be nothing less than amazing, including the latest slider effects etc. Clean design yet impressive.
The website will have these pages:
1. Main page - where the visitor sees the main slider (or other photo changing plugin), a bit information about us and a randomly changing "Special Offer" placeholder (which is configurable of course).
2. Hotel room booking.
*3. Car Rental.
*4. About us.
Hello. I need to replicate this functionality: https://help.basecamp.com/basecamp/questions/176-does-basecamp-classic-support-file-versioning
Apply that functionality to this bootstrap theme: http://wrapbootstrap.com/preview/WB011H985
- If the file name of the "new version" is not exactly the same an error message should be shown. Use the themes' NOTIFICATIONS AND DIALOG > type > Danger (check screenshot) to display the error.
- File upload should have a progress bar for uploading.
- File upload should show a small icon displaying the file type as in the functionality that needs to be replicated.
- I will provide the full theme for you to apply the funcionality.
- I will provide server access.
I'm using an unbounce template. Would like the navigation bar to be responsive so that when it becomes a mobile view, the only thing visible is the logo + the 3 lines which will dropdown and show the other items in the navigation bar which are (manifesto, blog, contact).
I need you guys to build the navigation bar in the template that I'm using and just share the code w/ me.
+ Need skilled PHP/AJAX person to finish up programming a quiz site.
+ Quiz has about 7 different question types E.g. Simple Question & answer textbox, Multiple choice, Click on correct photo to answer, Watch video then textbox answer....
+ Database exists, Admin system exists & student quiz section is also functioning & just needs to be finished up
+ Job is urgent, must be finished in a few days
+ More full description is here http://goo.gl/8Ucep1
+ Only skilled programmers to apply
+ HTML/PHP/MySQL & AJAX
Will show code to selected persons & willing to pay more for speed
Start proposal with "Skilled programmer"
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Looking for a positive upbeat VA to join our team. Must be outstanding in the whole Ebay, BigCommerce and Etsy scope. Strong Listing skills a must. We need someone who has successfully implemented and managed eBay stores and is experienced in inventory. We need someone who is fast and implementation and listings across multiple platforms. The right person will need to learn and teach others quickly and effeciantly. This will be for a full time position.