We have a small article described main features of Codelobster.
One blog owner requests the following modifications for our article:
- First, in your print screen image, your HTML code doesn't respect coding standards : HTML tags should be written in lowercase letters (<head>, <meta name…>)
- In this image, the code uses old HTML 4. For HTML 5 code, the DOCTYPE tag should be <!DOCTYPE html>
- Your article would be more valueable if it would point out the differences between the free and the pro edition of CodeLobster.
- An exemple of how the WordPress plugin simplifies WordPress coding would be interesting.
- Some technical information would be appreciated (ex : how to set debugger, demo of project creation for a new PHP site, etc.). This way, the article wouldn't look like a selling pamphlet.
- At the end of the article, Window 10 isn't listed in supported OS.
- And finally, a list of upcoming improvements would be nice (ex : the ability to see, in the debugger, property values of an object would be interesting).