Looking for webmaster AND technical support beginning with a one-month trial period (contract) who will be responsible for managing all functions of our company website (www.worldeventsforum.com) including, but not limited to:
- monitoring server/site performance and maintain websites
- updating content on our website and event sites
- fixing wordpress loadups, error messages, etc. for our event subsites
- identifying, implementing and monitoring new software platforms for our abstract submission/review processes
- identifying, implementing and monitoring new registration platforms for our event registrations
- advising on the improvement, results, competition and new direction in technology.
- liaising to outside vendors for web, brand, advertising and SEO development.
- Proven Website creation and management experience.
- Strong web design (specifically, in wordpress) and management skills.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Applicant must have strong computer skills including WordPress, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Java script.
1. Know your stuff and know it well.
2. BE RELIABLE and PROMPT.
3. Wish to learn, do more than assigned, improve given ideas, submit new ways to make things better.
- Be working from our own home office (Mon-Fri, 9 am - 5 pm US Central Time)
- 30 hours per week
- Work independently yet remain interdependent at all times
- Work on a contractual basis for the first month. If this is a positive mix, this will turn into a longer-term collaboration.
AND HERE'S THE IMPORTANT STUFF: Please send a response which is NOT a copy-and-paste from other proposals (you MUST include/reference relevant materials you have created or which can illustrate your abilities AND you have to look at what we do and how we do it to respond with five relevant reasons why we should choose you. Include your salary requirements. Submitting portfolios or websites only (without resumes and cover letter) will not be considered.