Expert in Microsoft Excel,Powerpoint & Access,SQL Scripting, VB6
Last active: 23 days ago
My goal is simply this -- how best can I help you achieve success for your boss, clients, or customers?
I graduated with a B.S. in Information Technology from the Notre Dame of Marbel University, Philippines in 2006 .
I consider myself to be highly motivated, independent, innovative, punctual, detail-oriented. I am very much driven to excellence.
My work style is collaborative with an emphasis on being flexible and having a good working attitude. I work well in teams just as well as I work independently.
Typical Things I Might Be Asked to Do
* Anything related to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access ,PowerPoint). With Excel, I consider myself an expert on functions, formatting, look-ups, and charts.
* SQL Commands and Scripting (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL)
* Crunching numbers and writing formulas or algorithms
* Creating scripts for data migrations using Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008
* Generating reports using SAP Crystal Reports
* Using my experience with Visual Basic 6 and VB.net to help fix source code
* Basic video editing and doing screen-capture tutorials
* Using VNC or Teamviewer to work with POS systems
* Working with Ubuntu Linux (I'm a newbie, but learning continuously)
IT Executive (September 2011 to September 2013, Singapore)
* Helped the company to forecast inventory of stocks and sales growth on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis for our Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong outlets.
* Invented a faster way of uploading stocks into the system by creating formulas to enhance the processes implemented.
* Liased with our system provider to diagnose system problems (code-based errors) and any other concerns raised by the management.
* Constructed algorithms to determine positive and negative trending inventory
* Handled all Excel work for the company’s governmental annual report
Programmer/System Analyst/Implementer (Jan 2008 to Jul 2011, Philippines)
* Balanced the back-end of our Revenue Generating, Office Automation, and Financial Software Systems
* Conducted technical presentations to potential clients about system functionality
* Helped my colleagues in creating scripts for data migration from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008
* Customized the front-end user interface (UI) of systems and corresponding reports
Looking forward to work toward our success. Thank you.