Hire the best Medical Freelancers in the United States
Check out Medical Freelancers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyMy unique background in many different areas of pharmacy gives me a well rounded knowledge of the medical field. I have worked in retail pharmacy, mail order pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, as well as in a position as an adjunct professor at the doctorate level. While obtaining my undergraduate degree, I assisted students requiring help with writing assignments from many different focus areas. I gave guidance on basic topic and structure, as well as proofread articles, essays, and term papers prior to submission. Further, while obtaining my Doctorate degree, I cowrote multiple articles later submitted for publication in various pharmacy journals. Finally, I worked for many years in a law office conducting general administrative tasks including transcription and potential client interaction. I work very hard to get the job done right, and love to learn new things. My rate can be negotiated, as I realize the variety of positions that I am interest in vary greatly in pay. I appreciate the time taken to read this, and hope to speak in the future.MedicalMedicinePharmacologyOrganizerMedical WritingMedical TerminologyAdult EducationEditing & ProofreadingPharmaceutical IndustryAdministrate
- $35 hourlyHello and welcome to my profile! My name is Kirsten, and I am a skilled digital marketing assistant with 2 years of experience in the industry and 10 years in administration! I am passionate about helping businesses grow and succeed online through effective digital marketing. My expertise includes social media marketing, email marketing, and content creation with knowledge of SEO. I have experience working with small businesses in the healthcare industry, As a digital marketing assistant, I can help you with tasks such as creating and scheduling social media posts, managing email campaigns, conducting keyword research, optimizing and updating website content. am also comfortable working with various digital marketing tools such as Trello, Mailchimp, Buffer, and Canva. I am a proactive and reliable worker who is committed to delivering high-quality work on time. I am also an excellent communicator and collaborator, and I will work closely with you to ensure that your digital marketing campaigns align with your business goals and objectives. If you are looking for a dedicated and experienced digital marketing assistant to help you grow your business online, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. I look forward to working with you!MedicalEmail CommunicationAdministrative SupportElectronic Medical RecordBlog ContentExecutive SupportInsurance VerificationSchedulingData EntryCanvaSocial Media Management
- $60 hourlyI am a graduate of St. George's University with a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine. I have been practicing Veterinary Medicine for the past 5 years treating small animal and exotic animals. I own a dog, cat, rabbit, and tortoise. I have extensive knowledge treating all species of animals with a passion for surgery. I have experience in international travel with my dog. We have visited different countries and lived abroad in Grenada for 3 years. I like to write articles for articles and blogs on animal husbandry, pet care and anything veterinary related. I have consulted for a few different companies and endorsed their products and articles. I can review medical articles that are already written to make sure that the content is accurate and informational.MedicalVeterinary MedicineAnimal WelfareWritingBlog WritingBlog ContentSearch Engine OptimizationContent WritingArticle WritingFact-Checking
- $35 hourlyAs a self-taught writer and blogger, I have enjoyed allowing my collegiate background in biochemistry, molecular biology, and forensic science to form my excellent written communication skill. Now, as an ASCP-certified molecular biologist, with a focus on clinical oncology and infectious disease applications, I continue to use my industry knowledge to help generate technical and creative content. Recently, I have contributed marketing materials and general content to biotechnology companies and scientific professionals.MedicalAcademic WritingArts & CultureBiologyBiochemistryTechnical WritingMolecular Biology
- $80 hourlyI am a medical doctor, clinical research manager, medical writer, and a published researcher with multiple 5-star rated projects under my belt. I am also experienced in writing medical exam questions for the USMLE, PLAB, and AMC Examination. As a content creator, I focus on creating content that is authentic and medically accurate, but at the same time, is informative and easy-to-understand for the consumer. WHY ME? I utilize valuable insights gained from my clinical experience as a medical doctor to produce high-quality, evidence-based content. Over the years, I have delivered well-researched and well-written medical articles, health blogs, case reports, medical exam questions, short video scripts, medical presentations, and marketing content to numerous healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical firms, and medical entrepreneurs. We should definitely collaborate if: ☑ You need a professional writer with appropriate medical knowledge and clinical experience ☑ You require someone who can simplify the complex medical jargon into easily comprehensible content for your readers ☑ You are willing to invest in a medical writer who can produce fact-based, error-free content ☑ You want someone who can always deliver on time! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ My specialties include medical writing, editing, proofreading, transcription, as well as creating PowerPoint case presentations, healthcare blogs, and pharmaceutical technical content. I have the experience of developing content in these areas: Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Nephrology, Hematology, Oncology, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Radiology, and Emergency Medicine. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Here are some of the top reviews I have received from my previous clients: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00 “Dr. Sharoon has a deep understanding of medical topics and he is a superb writer.” – Pharmaceutical Copywriting Project ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00 “Sharoon has the ability to look through medical literature to create engaging content.” – Medical Presentation Project ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5.00 “Very well written and organized, I highly recommend Dr. Sharoon to everyone who want their work to look perfect.” – Case Report Writing Project.MedicalArticle WritingBlog ContentBlog WritingGhostwritingPresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPointAcademic WritingMedical TranslationResearch PapersMedical EditingContent WritingMedical Transcription
- $45 hourlyI am a Doctor of Physical Therapy with a high level of expertise and knowledge in topics including physical therapy, health, fitness, exercise, flexibility, as well as more specific topics in science such as anatomy. I have knowledge in the treatment of vertigo, post-op patients, musculoskeletal conditions, and treatments such as dry needling and functional exercise. As a writer of young adult and middle-grade fiction, I also have excellent typing and grammar skills for any writing projects.MedicalData EntryAdministrative SupportEnglishLine EditingGeneral TranscriptionDevelopmental EditingMedical TranscriptionWritingHealth & FitnessContent WritingBlog WritingBlog Content
- $40 hourlyAs a top rated Upwork freelancer, I have an array of skills and work experience required to complete a variety of jobs including: editing and proofreading, research (light or complex), writing (clinical, medical, editorial, website content, blog content), resume creation, and basic website creation, technical support (with specialization in Apple software), and social media assistance. In all my work I aim to engage in ethical practice and produce high quality products. I will not agree to any projects that are unethical. I have worked as a project manager and producer for NFL Films, technician for Apple, and clinical social worker and enjoy all three fields and the styles of writing associated with each. As a freelancer, my role is to assist you in achieving your goals by completing tasks so that they fit into your vision seamlessly. I am passionate about helping people and view each freelance opportunity as a way to do just that. My educational background includes a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication. I also attained a Master of Social Work degree and am a practicing Clinical Social worker. While completing my graduate studies I completed ample research and a Master’s Thesis. I am an Apple certified MacOS and iOS technician with 5+ years experience. As a member of the board of directors for a local nonprofit, I have experience working with multiple teams and viewing projects on a macro level. I understand the impact a single project can have on a budget and how important each project is to an organization. I have an extremely flexible schedule and can work varying hours to meet the needs of each client. I am based in the United States (NC) and can arrange communication via telephone, text message, email, or video conference. If you are located outside the United States I am available to communicate via iMessage, email, video conference, or FaceTime audio.MedicalCreative DirectionCommunication StrategyTechnical SupportIT ConsultationEnglishResearch MethodsAPA FormattingData Entry
- $80 hourlyI've worked in the veterinary field since 2006, starting out as a veterinary technician before graduating from the UF College of Veterinary Medicine in 2013. I'm also a member of the UF College of Veterinary Medicine's Alumni Council and Alumni Executive Board. My main interests are dermatology, cardiology, internal, and integrative medicines. I currently practice at a 24/7 small animal hospital in Florida, and I help the practice owner with grammar/proofreading for the hospital's website, social media page, and other documents.MedicalScientific WritingMedical TranslationAnimal IllustrationEnglish
- $48 hourlyI have owned/managed a national transcription company since 1989, spending countless hours editing, writing, and mentoring others in those areas. During those years, I also edited books, articles, and website content. As I moved from active management towards retirement a few years back, I began seeking more projects requiring PUGS, deep edits, and developmental edits. With 30+ years of editing, proofreading, research, and medicolegal transcription, I now partner with authors looking to refine their manuscripts, articles, academic papers, and blogs. I can also format for KDP (Kindle e-books). Armed with a deep enjoyment of research, my dedication to accuracy and concise written communication is a significant strength. I am an avid and daily researcher, fueled by a natural curiosity about everything I encounter. Staying current in my industry is important to me; I maintain current memberships in Authors Guild, EFA, ACES, and Critique Circle. I am a native English speaker with a B.A. in English (Sam Houston State University), and a militant stickler for proper wording, grammar, punctuation, and concise written communication. As such, I have a lot to offer in terms of editing, voracious research, writing, or transcription. I look forward to hearing about your project!MedicalEditing & ProofreadingTechnical WritingTraining & DevelopmentSoftware DesignTrainingMedical EditingUS English DialectBritish English DialectGeneral TranscriptionMeeting NotesLecture Notes
- $85 hourlyMy expertise is in effective written and verbal communication skills. Taking the client's experience and knowledge and placing it in an easy-to-read and stand-out resume is my goal. Understanding the objectives of the hiring manager, helping build confidence in interview skills, and making a cohesive applicant packet is the key to my success in helping clients. I have taught effective business communication skills within universities, including presentation and interview skills and ATS resume and cover letter writing. As the hiring manager for a multitude of executive-level positions as well as entry positions, I know what works and what doesn't. I'm highly energized and excited to help each of my clients land their dream job.MedicalLinkedIn DevelopmentManagement ConsultingResumeResume DesignHealthcare ManagementCover Letter WritingCommunicationsEmployee CommunicationsResume WritingHuman Resource ManagementScience & Medicine
- $40 hourlyAcademic proofreader and editor. Masters and doctoral theses are my specialty! Non-fiction/technical editor. Articles, white papers, patents, and more. Favorite topics: memoirs, business, self-help, health-related, religious. 20+ years experience proofreading and editing. Background: PhD in Naturopathy, Certified Professional Midwife, Bachelors in Education. Paid my way through college editing other students' papers! Currently working with masters/doctoral international students in Europe.MedicalAcademic EditingBook EditingResearch PapersFact-CheckingEducationHealth & WellnessProofreading
- $40 hourlyAs an accomplished Health Professional with a Ph.D. in Health Psychology and 30+ years of experience in healthcare, I have proven expertise in clinical research, project coordination, academic writing, and teaching. My published dissertation research on disordered eating attitudes and behaviors in college dance majors appears in the North American Journal of Psychology. I have a column titled "Words of Wellness" on PsychologyToday.com, where I have published a number of articles on pertinent topics in health and wellness. Additionally, I am a Certified Wellness Practitioner and Wellness Coach with a website focused on dance wellness. I have completed several projects on Upwork related to physical and psychological health issues. I enjoy working with clients who are courteous, responsive, and communicative about their expectations.MedicalCopywritingAcademic ResearchWritingBlogTutoringWebsite ContentPsychologyCurriculum DevelopmentContent WritingAcademic ProofreadingHealth & WellnessEducation
- $50 hourlyI am a native Japanese and English speaker with a highly detailed understanding of not only the language itself but also the cultural and social norms in both cultures. I've grown up in both countries almost equally, and have years of experience in scientific and formal writing in both countries at the college level. As I've attended top colleges in both nations, my strength lies in the ability to clearly reflect in writing the subtle nuances and expressions included in the original texts, as well as being able to adapt to any style of highly technical writings required. -I am a devoted worker with a strong sense of work ethic. You can expect me to complete projects within 12~48 hours with the best possible translations out there, with seamless communication and punctual deliveries in between. -5+ years of experience in translation and simultaneous interpretation -Keio University (Japan) and Columbia University (USA) graduate where I majored in biology and concentrated in pre-medicine, statistics, and statistical programming. 3+ years of research experience at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. -TOEIC: 990, TOEFL iBT: 118, 英検一級 -Japan's Standardized Exams for College: 98th percentile In the past, I have translated software manuals for workflow automation software highly technical in nature from English to Japanese at Arc Communications Inc., and at Columbia University and New York-Presbyterian Hospital, I have translated numerous medical papers that have been published in foremost journals of the field such as Journal of Clinical Oncology or Annals of Cardiovascular Surgery. コロンビア大学の生物学科を生物主専攻で卒業し、今年は同大学の研究室にて神経発生に関して研究をしております。大学生の頃から翻訳及び同時通訳のお仕事をさせていただいております。 Translation Rate English to Japanese (cost per English word): $0.09 for casual, $0.15 for business, $0.18 for highly technical and specialized terms (such as medical) Japanese to English (cost per Japanese character): $0.09 for casual, $0.15 for business, $0.18 for highly technical and specialized terms (such as medical) Interpretation Rate English/Japanese: $150/hrMedicalMedical TranslationResearch DocumentationData ScrapingStatistical AnalysisBiostatisticsData AnalysisEnglish to Japanese TranslationJapanese to English TranslationEnglishJapaneseTranslationLive Interpretation
- $50 hourlyI am a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner with over 30 years of experience in the medical field. As a peer reviewer for professional journals, I have experience proofreading and evaluating academic and medical writing. With the ability to write at multiple levels, strong English and grammar skills, and excellent communication, my knowledge and experience will translate into a valuable contribution to your project.MedicalQuiz WritingEssay WritingMicrosoft PowerPointOnline ResearchNursingEducation PresentationAcademic WritingArticle SpinningMedical EditingMedical TranslationArticleMedical WritingEditing & ProofreadingContent Writing
- $50 hourlyThomas is an experienced writer in the fields of addiction and mental health. He writes for scholarly journals, freelance clients, and on his personal blog. He specializes in writing compelling SEO web content and evidence-based blog posts that convey authority and expertise. Before beginning his freelance writing career, Thomas spent several years working in substance use treatment and mental health fields in a variety of different roles. He uses this experience to create articles that are consistent with real-world experience and public perception. Thomas holds a Bachelor's in Psychology from Portland State University, where he graduated Summa cum Laude. He spent two years working in an alcohol research lab during and after university.MedicalBlog ContentBlog WritingWritingCounseling PsychologyOnline WritingPsychologyWebsite ContentEnglishScientific Literature ReviewCopywritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $80 hourlyA Clinical Pharmacist with 25+ years' experience, including assisting in over 70 investigational drug protocols following GCP guidelines, reviewing over 60 studies as Institutional Review Board (IRB) member, plus developing pharmacy education & student presentations and creating quality assurance programs, I am now combining my flair for effective communication and my gift for organization to transition into medical and technical writing and editing. Why writing? An interesting trend I have noticed over these years… my colleagues often come to me for help with grammar and writing suggestions. They also tell me they appreciate my attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as my ability to break things down and focus on what’s most important. That has led to numerous opportunities outside the "usual" pharmacist's practice: ● assisting with site conduct of clinical trials ● reviewing study protocols, IBs, and ICFs ● designing a technician training program ● drafting medication protocols/guidelines ● creating standards of work ● writing policies and procedures ● planning & delivering pharmacist education ● leading clinical initiatives ● answering drug information inquiries ● designing ongoing quality assurance programs ● assisting with pharmacy informatics systems ● conducting pharmacovigilance reviews Through all of these experiences, I learned how to evaluate a project and then determine accomplishable segments with appropriate timelines. In addition, I was successful in developing departmental quality assurance programs to help ensure consistent and excellent care was being provided for our patients. My varied experience with conducting clinical research, writing as a healthcare professional, and successfully leading projects have given me the expertise and management ability required to produce excellent medical writing. I look forward to partnering with you on your next project!MedicalMicrosoft PowerPointMedical WritingPharmacovigilancePharmacologyResearch ProtocolsAcademic ProofreadingEducationPresentationsWritingQuality AssuranceClinical TrialPharmaceuticalsTechnical WritingEditing & Proofreading
- $60 hourlyHelping others make improvements in their lives is something that I have been passionate about for as long as I can remember. As a certified life coach, ayurvedic nutritionist, career coach, and minister (spiritual coach), it has been my life's work to guide people of all backgrounds to help them fulfill their dreams, purpose, and goals. I have done this in many different ways including volunteering, virtual coaching sessions, in person coaching, as an educator, teacher, and mentor, as a pastor, and through writing, editing, and curriculum development. Committed and motivated Writer, Editor, Administrator, Marketing Manager, and Project Manager with exceptional organization skills, interpersonal relations and decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Over 20 years' experience coaching, copy writing, writing biographies, resumes for professionals at all levels. Several years experience editing physician reports to be used in court. Writing and editing experience also includes articles, web content, marketing materials, newsletters, e-magazines, research projects, contracts, grant proposals, and curriculum. Additional passions include managing projects, teams, and content. My unique education and experience makes me valuable in non-profit organizations, churches, pharmaceuticals, medicine (holistic, western, and eastern), education (all levels from PhD to pre-k, traditional to unschooling), and academics at all levels. My extensive experience in many niche markets makes me an asset to your company. Let me put my years of experience to work for you!MedicalCurriculum DevelopmentCoachingCareer CoachingHealth & WellnessNutritionEditing & ProofreadingEssay WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingCopywritingCover Letter WritingBiography WritingResume WritingCreative Writing
- $35 hourlyIllustrating in several styles both traditional & vector. Mascots, characters, cartoons, and illustration for technical, nature, children's and more. Quick to sketch and good pace for finals. Service oriented and highly recommended. Proven design for logo/ brand ID.MedicalOrganic & Natural StyleArt DecoIllustrationPoster DesignLogo DesignCaricatureCharacter DesignCartoon Art
- $50 hourlyRocket Scientist Turned Writer. I used to create and manage experiments on the Space Station and the Space Shuttle, and now I create tailored content to help your business. I specialize in health and medical writing. You’ve heard the expression, “It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that….(fill in the blank)”. I disagree! Sometimes it does. I had a great career at NASA/Lockheed Martin (Johnson Space Center in Houston) where I worked in various technical and management roles in the life sciences/astronaut medical research program. I will bring that experience base to you! I am a published journal author and member of the American Medical Writers Association (AMWA). Two years ago, I took the big leap and started my own company, Inform Scientific. It is something I have secretly always had the desire to do. I credit my beloved former NASA boss, Ms. Fitts, for encouraging me to stop hem-hawing and just do it! My company, Inform Scientific, specializes in medical and technical content writing. I can write your blog, website, newsletter, e-book, white paper, manuals and more in a clear, concise way. I am Top Rated on Upwork, so give me a try. I've written for top medical device companies and leading universities. You'll love the result. I will work hard for you.MedicalNewsletter WritingSEO WritingWritingAP Style WritingJournalism WritingAcademic WritingReport WritingScientific WritingTechnical Writing
- $45 hourlyI am a native Californian. My writing style is unique, clear, and creative. My list of accomplishments includes having been a three-time best selling Author. Additionally, I am regularly published in several online publications and magazines. I have enjoyed a career as a business consultant and freelance writer for many years. You will find me approachable and easy to work with. Finding the voice of my clients and bringing their concepts to life via the written word is my goal. I don't rush my work, though I am able to meet deadlines and work within time constraints. Writing for many years has helped me create an above average vocabulary and knowledge of MLA standards. Additionally, I'm able to write on all popular modules and formats. With regards to scientific/medical writing, I am concurrently enrolled in AMWAA certification classes which include: Clinical Trial Design Publishing Medical Papers White Papers Research Medical Comparisons Health-Related Report Topics and ResearchMedicalBiotechnology RegulationLife ScienceBiochemistryMicrosoft WordArticle WritingEditorContent StrategyScientific WritingContent Writing
- $80 hourlyI have a B.S. in Kinesiology: Exercise Science and a Master in Public Health: Nutrition, and I am excited to help you with your writing, editing, researching, and grant writing needs! My skills in these areas are excellent. I pride myself on my communication skills, so if you are looking for quality research and writing, I am confident you do not need to look further. I have spent years developing these skills and will gladly assist you! My goal is to provide the best work possible so that you can be confident in the work your organization needs to have completed.MedicalGhostwritingArticle WritingNutritionGrant ProposalBlog WritingWritingGrant WritingProgram GrantGrant DocumentationGrant Application
- $69 hourlyProfessional medical writer and editor with 15 years of experience as a Registered Nurse, eight years as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, and Certified Nurse-Midwife. Freelance nurse writer with publications in national nursing blogs and academic resources. Expertise: -Reviewing and editing medical blog posts, nursing manuscripts, textbooks, tests, and e-books. -Writing about health and wellness, nursing education, academic research, women's health, maternal and child health, obstetrics, gynecology, breastfeeding, parenting, motherhood (mom), and pregnancy. -Social media marketing for nonprofit organizations, hospitals, and health systems. -Nursing experience in obstetrics, labor & delivery, postpartum, pediatrics, pulmonary care, ICU step-down, and nursing education. -Experience in WordPress for blogging -Consultant for nursing education programs and human resource departments. -Grade & proofread papers as a teaching assistant at a major university. -Nursing instructor for obstetrics, pharmacology, gynecology, reproductive health, NCLEX, Nursing & Academic researchMedicalContent WritingMedical EditingBlog WritingNursingElectronic Medical RecordFact-CheckingEnglishCopywritingArticle WritingEpic Systems Medical SoftwareTravel & Hospitality
- $20 hourlyMotivated medical billing specialist with over 8 years of experience in : Health operations management Billing AR (Accounts Receivable) follow ups Virtual Assistant Customer Service I am specialized in Anesthesiologist, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Nephrologist, Hospitalist and, Urgent care. I have used following Software eCW, Kareo, Medisoft, Aprima, Advance MD, Collaborate MD, Office Aly. Highly skilled in analyzing and validating patient information, diagnoses, billing data, Payment Posting AR (Accounts Receivable) Follow-up. Responsible for following up on claims, calling and collecting money from insurance companies. • Resolved billing issues identified by insurance carriers and patients. • Reviewed claim denials and payer requirements for corrective action and prevention in the future. • Researched and replied in a timely manner to insurance, patient, and internal customer inquiries. • Kept accurate records of all activity and conversations for each file. I have experience working in the hospital & health care industry. Skilled in Healthcare Information Technology (HIT), Hospitals, Healthcare, U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Health Insurance.MedicalVirtual AssistanceMedical Billing & CodingContent WritingInvoicingMedical WritingMedical ReferralsMedical Device User ManualAdministrative SupportSchedulingMedical Mastermind Medical Billing ServicesICD CodingMicrosoft ExcelData Entry
- $30 hourlyHello! I'm Tiffany. I'm a long-term enthusiast of all things writing and photography who is seeking freelance opportunities to work with other creative and passionate individuals. I am a healthcare provider by training, but I'm truly a globetrotter at heart who is eager to expand past just the medical field and fulfill more creative outlets that are writing, editing, and photography focused. I am working to build my resume with freelance experience that will eventually (and hopefully!) provide me with an opportunity to pursue a more regular position in the future.MedicalCreative WritingJournalism WritingGoogle DocsAP Style WritingMicrosoft WordEditing & ProofreadingProofreadingSEO Keyword ResearchSearch Engine OptimizationPhoto EditingPhoto Editing SoftwareCopy EditingAcademic EditingWordPress
- $25 hourlyOver several decades, I have been writing and editing various articles, from news articles, to feature articles and science and technology-related articles. I have been the editor-in-chief of the Angelicum Nth, the official student publication of Angelicum College, where I have written for my entire high school life. I have also been the Acting Features Editor of the Varsitarian, the 80-year- old student publication of the University of Santo Tomas, the Philippines' oldest University. The school paper has had a rich tradition of excellent writers, with three national artists for literature and many Palanca Awardees under its belt. As a feature writer, I consider writing personality profiles, lifestyle, pop culture, music, television, and movie articles my forte. Additionally, I am proficient in writing Science and Technology/Health-related articles because I am a nurse. I have also been able to write for the Manila Bulletin, one of the Philippines' premiere dailies, as early as third year high school. I have also attended various seminars that have helped me refine these skills.MedicalCreative WritingTechnical WritingOnline WritingBlog WritingContent WebsitePsychologyArticleArticle WritingWordPressHealth & FitnessNursingFashion & BeautySEO WritingScience & Medicine
- $25 hourlyA highly motivated professional; Skilled in high-volume workflow; Able to work with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds remotely; a person that is very much capable of working with minimal supervision; Highly fluent in written and spoken English; seeking a position where experience and capabilities will enable me to contribute to the company/client’s objectives. My main objective is to obtain a position homebased that will enable me to use my strong organizational and professional skills, educational background, previous job experiences and ability to work well with people virtually. strengths: Multitasking, computer literate, good communication skillsMedicalCustomer ServiceMicrosoft WordPhotographyCustomer SupportBPO Call CenterConsumer ReviewVideo EditingComputer SkillsAdministrative SupportSocial Media Content CreationTechnical SupportData EntryPhone Support
- $23 hourlyI've been a science writer/editor since 2014. My favorite part about being science writer is engaging with a new topic, diving deep, and learning all I can to really make a project succeed. My specialty is medical writing: I write/edit peer-reviewed journal articles, professional content, and hospital policy. I have spent over 10 years in the medical writing field, transcribing, editing, and researching, so that we can communicate complex information to the everyday reader. I love an industry that allows me to continue learning! You'll notice I also edit novels. I help authors get their stories ready for publication. I edit/proofread and format novels, and also provide ideas to help your story improve. I edit novels of any genre, notably historical romance, sci-fi/supernatural, psychological thriller, and just a good ol' fiction story. I edit, proofread, and format professional documents for companies, websites, and authors. I have worked for nurses, healthcare start-ups writing e-commerce, B2B hospitals writing policy, and independent clients needing help with up a blog post, website content, or email copy. Do you need your memo proofread? do you need a developmental editor for your story? Do you need to send out email copy, but you aren't great with words? Send it my way, I'd love to help! I enjoy working on long-term projects with clients; that allows us to gain a personal rapport and a better understanding of the topic. I'm a self-starter, enjoy the flexible hours that Upwork provides so I can get your project to you quickly! In my spare time, I ride horses, help in the dog show community, and train for ultramarathons.MedicalArticle WritingBlog WritingCopy EditingScience & MedicineDocument FormattingProofreadingWritingScientific WritingMicrosoft ExcelBook EditingData EntrySEO ContentAcademic WritingTechnical Writing
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.