I became a reseller two years ago and created a niche fashion e-commerce brand using Shopify. Since then, with the help of my manufacturing partner, I've been able to grow the business to more than $1.5 million in revenue with over 80,000 units sold. This success has allowed me to fulfill one of my highest priority long-term goals, namely, expanding my product catalog to include entirely original, branded items. I'm interested in the prospect of helping to make the same happen for another entrepreneur.
If you think I can add value to your brand, business, or project, DM me. I'm always online doing something, and I'd love to connect.
To give you a better idea of what I do, I've listed some of my relevant responsibilities and skills:
● COPYWRITING & CONTENT CREATION
• Improve overall user experience through well-written, easy-to-understand website content
• Write and edit all brand copy, including product descriptions, website copy, marketing emails, social media posts, etc., with SEO best practices and larger marketing objectives in mind.
• Research industry trends and customer insights to inform relevant and engaging content development.
• Create visually appealing infographics and multimedia content and collaborate with influencers and creators to produce sponsored content and promote the brand.
● E-COMMERCE MANAGEMENT
• Manage finances, including tracking sales, expenses, and profits, and implementing strategies to improve profitability.
• Source, recruit, and manage contractors and freelancers to support business operations and drive success.
• Oversee the entire order management process, including processing orders, returns, and exchanges, managing inventory, and ensuring timely fulfillment.
• Develop long-term strategies for growth and expansion.
• Manage all aspects of on-page optimization, including meta tags, header tags, and content optimization.
• Conduct keyword research and competitive analysis to identify market improvement and differentiation opportunities.
• Analyze and optimize website architecture and navigation to improve crawlability and indexation.
• Develop and execute a link-building strategy to increase the website's authority and improve its ranking in search results.
● WEBSITE DESIGN & CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
• Developed a website structure and layout that is intuitive, optimized for conversion and search engine results, and meets the needs of the business.
• Created and populated website pages with high-quality content, including product descriptions, images, and customer reviews, and set up necessary website functionality such as payment gateways, shipping options, and email marketing integrations.
● SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING + CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION
• Develop and manage comprehensive social media advertising and email marketing campaigns
• Create and curate high-quality content for feed posts and ads, significantly facilitating and utilizing user-generated content.
• Act as the brand's voice on social media, building relationships with followers and proactively managing customer interactions and feedback to foster loyalty and exceed customer expectations.
• Analyze data and metrics to track social media efforts' effectiveness and identify improvement areas. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Meta advertising and adapt strategies accordingly.
● PRODUCT RESEARCH
• Conducted product research to identify a refreshing, in-demand product with minimum overhead and option differentiation to streamline client choice and reduce potential snags in purchasing experience.
• Gathered data on consumer demographics, preferences, and buying habits and analyzed competitors' product offerings and marketing strategies.
• Developed a comprehensive customer profile to inform and guide customer-facing copy and communications, including developing an appealing and engaging brand voice.
• Identified and evaluated potential suppliers and negotiated terms.
• Manage the purchasing process, including issuing purchase orders, tracking delivery, and ensuring timely payment.
• Develop and implement strategies to reduce costs and improve the efficiency of the procurement process.
(I know firsthand how tough it can be to find suitable freelancers who are upfront and honest about their skills and intentions but who also genuinely want to see your business succeed and will tell you straight up if they're not the one for the job. I've been on the other end of things, and I have every intention of doing you right :))
(I prefer to keep some details about my business private until we establish a general rapport. I hope you understand)
Ecommerce Marketing Consultation
Social Media Ad Campaign
Ecommerce Development Consultation