I am a highly motivated producer and editor who loves to create.
I work with the Adobe Creative Suite and can do anything you need, from simple b-roll editing, ads for broadcast, OTT, and socials. If you need motion graphics, animated logos, or other design needs, I have you covered.
I believe in clear communication and goal setting at the beginning of a project and aiming high. My goal is to help you realize your vision with a product that makes you proud and helps you accomplish your goals.
My skill sets include:
- Video Editing. I have edited everything from commercials and marketing promos to sizzle reels and program length projects. Recent freelance projects include a sizzle reel for Mom Hint by Sherri French, explainer videos for Solutions Journalism Network, and commercials for clients like Koala Insulation.
- Graphics. I am very comfortable creating graphics for any platform. I create the graphics for all my productions, from basic text on the screen to motion graphics and animation.
- Scriptwriting. I am a proficient and creative scriptwriter. I have written copy ranging from commercials for local businesses to major brands like Kroger, Southern Living, and People.
- Executive Producer. My background as a showrunner began with co-creating the live daily lifestyle show Today in Nashville for WSMV-TV. I built the show from the ground up, leading set design and installation, building the team, casting the hosts, overseeing graphic design, and promoting the show on the air and social platforms. I also worked with WSMV's parent company, The Meredith Corporation, to launch The Southern Living Show. The program featured the best of Southern Living's content and was broadcast across the United States.
- Marketing. I worked for several years as a Creative Services Director. In that role, I gained experience as a media buyer and developed marketing strategies for my station and the station's clients. That experience has helped improve my skills as both a producer and editor. I look at everything with an eye on the ultimate goal of the project.
- Consulting. I have experience in various areas, including commercial production, marketing, and managing big projects. I am a great sounding board that can offer new ideas for your project or flesh out your existing ideas.
- Social Media. I am great at creating social media ads, either still or video, and developing your page or channel. As Executive Producer of Today in Nashville, I grew the show's Youtube following from zero to 16,000 + subscribers and over 6,700,000 views.
Thank you for reviewing my skillsets, and I look forward to helping you produce your next project.
Social Media Content Creation
Video Intro & Outro