Hire the best VMware Administrators in Sri Lanka
Check out VMware Administrators in Sri Lanka with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyExperienced Engineer, specialized in Visualization, Cloud technologies and infrastructure at enterprise level. Holding a B.Tech Networking Degree and Valid industry certifications like MCSA, MCP, VCP-DCV2019, vSAN Specialist, etc and those makes me more conferrable professional for your projects. Always open for discussion and I offer fair rates for professional level work, Guaranteed ! More than 5 Years experience in the industry with Certified and Proven Experiences with infrastructure implementations and VMware virtualization in Small to Multinational level companies. | Attended to the Following Official Vendor Trainings: • Administering System Center Configuration Manager - 20703-1A • VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [V6.6] (Post Sales Accreditation) • VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage plus vSAN Fast Track [V6.5] • Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) v9.5 Official Training | EXPERTISE IN • VMWare infrastructure, NSX, vSAN • Windows 2008, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, AD, DNS, DHCP, FTP, • RedHat linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, • HPE Server, Blade Systems, HPE OneView, NAS, SAN, MSA Storages • TCP/IP, PFSense,firewalls configurations) • Backups (Veaam, Zerto) • Networking - CISCO routers, switches configuration, VLANs, Switching, Routing I am open to discussion at anytime for your projects. Thanks -Geeth NuwanVMware AdministrationVMware NSXVirtualizationDisaster RecoveryVirtual MachineVeeamInfrastructure ManagementVMware ESX ServerLinux System AdministrationBackup & MigrationWindows ServerMicrosoft WindowsVMWare
- $45 hourlyI am an energetic and enthusiastic person specialized mainly in Systems Engineering with an exceptional background of professional experience more than 10 years working with AWS Cloud Solutions, VMware vSphere Administration, Windows/Linux Administration and Web Hosting Solutions, who enjoys a challenge and achieving personal goals. Blog: systemfixes.com What can I do? ★ All kinds of web hosting and optimization related to WordPress / Joomla / CodeIgniter / Drupal sites ★ All kinds of web hosting related to WordPress Multisite ★ AWS/GCP/Digital Ocean Cloud solutions ★ Godaddy, Inmotion, Hostgator, SiteGround, Bluehost, Cloudflare web hosting management ★ VMware vSphere Administration (vCenter / ESXi / VUM / SRM / vDS) ★ Cisco UCS Manager Administration ★ Windows System Administration (Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / GPO) ★ Linux System Administration (CentOS and Ubuntu preferred) ★ WHM & cPanel Administration and Tweaks ★ Nginx, Apache & LiteSpeed Web Servers - Configuration and Tweaks ★ Vesta/HestiaCP Control Panel - Setup, Update, and Tweaks for Stability and Efficiency ★ SSL installation and Setup for Websites ★ MySQL/MariaDB (analyzing, creating, modifying, updating and repairing) ★ Speeding up Server and/or Website ★ Transferring/Moving Websites/Emails/DNS Hosting/Domain Transfer ★ Consultancy services My Certifications : VMC on AWS Master Specialist AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate AWS Technical Essentials Training Certification VMware Certified Professional 6 - Data Center Virtualization VMware Certified Associate 6 – Network Virtualization Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA 2012) Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA 2003) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) EMC Information Storage Associate (EMCISA) VCE Certified Converged Infrastructure Associate Cisco UCS Troubleshooting Boot Camp (UCSTSBC) Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE) Exam - PAN-OS 7.0 Version edX Honor Code Certificate for Introduction to Linux by Linux Foundation CloudU Certification by Rackspace Cloud University cPanel & WHM Proficiency Certification by cPanel University Backup Academy Certified ProfessionalVMware AdministrationSystem AdministrationLAMP AdministrationWeb HostingcPanelLinux System AdministrationAmazon EC2GoDaddySSLMySQLWordPressVMware vSphereAmazon Web ServicesUbuntu
- $40 hourlyI am an individual with 11 years of experience in Information technology and networks. I'm proficient with following list of products and it’s easy to help in planning, implementing and troubleshooting. Microsoft Windows Server Microsoft Hyper-V WSUS Failover Clustering in Windows Server Linux OS installations and Configurations I can provide remote support to fix any type of your Microsoft related technical issue or Installing and configuring new systems and I will help to fix your issues related to VMware products. New installations, upgrade existing environments and troubleshootingVMware AdministrationNetwork MonitoringXAMPP StackComputer NetworkMicrosoft Hyper-V ServerLinux System AdministrationNetwork AdministrationIT Service ManagementEmail DeliverabilityVirtualizationTechnical SupportMicrosoft Active DirectoryMicrosoft WindowsSystem AdministrationWindows Server
- $30 hourlyI am an expert in Cloud computing, DevOps, Virtualization and Linux with more than 7 years’ experience. Specially designing and continues supporting for highly Available, Scalable , Secure and Cost effective cloud solutions on AWS and Azure to host different type of application by enabling important features of the major cloud services. Apart from that, I am highly capable for automating the infrastructure provisioning and setup CI and CD pipeline for container-based applications using Docker, ECS, EKS, GKE, Openshift and Kubernetes. Also I have been automating many aspect of Cloud computing features using Lambda function, Shell scripting and Python. Here I have list down the key technologies, I am capable as Cloud DevOps engineer. Cloud Computing -: AWS, GKE and Azure ( Devops and AKS) Containerization & Orchestration -: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, EKS, AKS, OpenShift Infrastructure as Code -: Terraform, AWS CloudFormation CI and CD Pipeline -: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Github Action Monitoring Tools -: Nagios, AWS Cloud Watch, Prometheus Operating Systems -: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ,CentOS, Ubuntu Virtualization - : VMware ESXI and VCenter 5/.5.5/6/6.5, VCloud Directory,Site Recovery Manager, Red Hat Virtualization Web application tools -: LAMP, WordPress Languages -: Shell Scripting, Python I have a BSc in Management Information Systems from University College Dublin (UCD) - Ireland and I have recently certified as AWS-SAA, AWS SOA,VCP,RedHat Certified Engineer, RedHat Certified Virtualisation Administrator, VMware certified professional, Cisco Routing and Switching (CCNA) as well as ITIL certifications.VMware AdministrationTerraformDocker Swarm ModeBash ProgrammingWindows PowerShellKVM VirtualizationVMware ESX ServerJavaNagios CoreLinux System Administration
- $28 hourlyI am an enthusiastic IT Professional with 10 years of hands-on skills in Computer Networking, Server Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization, Network Virtualization, Cloud Computing and Platform OS Currently, I hold these certifications VCAP-DCV, VCP-DCV, VCP-NV, AWS-SAA, CCNP, CCNA, MSTS, MCP, DELL Certified Proven Professional VxRail Deploy and PowerStore Deploy.VMware AdministrationMicrosoft ServerAmazon ECSStorage Area NetworkLinux System AdministrationAWS Server MigrationWindows AdministrationVMware NSXServer VirtualizationCisco RouterNetwork DesignFortinetVMware vSphereLinuxVMWare
- $15 hourlyDynamic, skilled and experienced engineering professional with extensive knowledge in the field of Data Center, Enterprise Application Development, Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical and Robotics.VMware AdministrationDatabase ManagementAgile Software DevelopmentScriptingUnix System AdministrationLinux System AdministrationVMware ESX ServerAmazon Web ServicesGoogle Cloud PlatformCloud Computing
- $25 hourlyExperienced team player with a demonstrated history of working in the IT industry. Skilled in Virtualization, Storage infrastructure management, Infrastructure automation and Networking. Also, a strong IT professional with a Bachelor of Science degree focused on Computer Systems & Network Engineering.VMware AdministrationWindows ServerEMC UnityStorage Area NetworkStorage ArrayStorage DeviceInfrastructure ManagementMicrosoft Windows PowerShellVMware PowerCLIVMware ESX ServerVMware vSphere
- $10 hourlyI have 11 years of experience as a Senior System Engineer - Linux & Windows I am a multi certified expert in networking, cloud, security i am a self-motivated, flexible individual with leadership skills, willing to meet demanding challenges and enjoy working as a team member. Storage configuration, maintenance, and support. * Manage backup/restore services. * Configuration and maintenance of layer 2/3 network and voice services, to also include firewall and * load balancer appliances. * Monitor, analyze, report, and remediate systems activity to ensure optimal performance and operation. * Performs troubleshooting, prepares for and executes upgrades, participates and/or serves as the technical lead for projects and initiatives, and serves * Participate in 24/7 on call service and emergency onsite support if necessary. * Install, configure, and manage VMware virtualization environment components (VSphere, VRA, SRM, ESX, etc.) * Work with OS, Storage, Network and Application teams to right-size virtual infrastructure * Knowledge of VOIP phone systems in an enterprise network. I can apply knowledge of systems issues, coding and applications to jobs both small and large. A single glitch or a complete rebuild, I provide you expert service with personalized customer support and satisfaction. My extensive experience as a team member of a large hosting network as well as my in-depth experience as a Freelance Systems Engineer means that I can provide you with a dedicated response to complex problems. With my 11 years’ experience as a Senior System Administrator coupled with my 5 years as a Systems Engineer, I have an intricate knowledge of Systems Integration, Functions, as well as problem solving on multiple levels. I love the challenge of any assignment including the most complex. My dedicated work ethic enables me to complete tasks to your satisfaction and beyond. My goal is to complete your assignment completely and competently in a timely manner. I look forward to completing your assignment with proficiency, dedication, as well as your total satisfaction. Contact me today to discuss your needs and requirements.VMware AdministrationcPanelNetwork SecurityWindows AdministrationNetwork EngineeringPalo Alto FirewallsCisco MerakiWeb HostingNetwork MonitoringSecurity AnalysisLinux System AdministrationInternet SecuritySystem MonitoringMicrosoft AzureGoogle Cloud Platform
- $10 hourlyBoasting over 2 Years of experience as a seasoned Systems Engineer, I have refined skills across diverse areas including Active Directory management, Server Support, Backup/Restore operations, Patching, and vulnerability mitigation. My forte lies in managing large-scale enterprise systems, backed by unparalleled expertise in Microsoft Operating Systems. I excel in swiftly diagnosing and resolving system-related issues, complemented by exceptional communication and customer service abilities. My adeptness bridges technical prowess with interpersonal finesse, positioning me as a valuable asset to any organization.VMware AdministrationIT Service ManagementSystem AdministrationServer AdministrationHardware TroubleshootingTroubleshootingDHCPDNSBackup AdministrationVulnerability AssessmentSecurity Patch InstallationAzure DevOpsAWS Cloud9Microsoft Active DirectoryWindows Server
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.