Hire the best Web Designers in the United States
Check out Web Designers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourly✅ TOP RATED PLUS ✅ 100% SUCCESS RATE ✅ MORE THAN 25 YEARS PHOTO RETOUCHING EXPERIENCE ✅ MORE THAN 15 YEARS GRAPHIC DESIGN AND WEB DESIGN EXPERIENCE ✅ OVER $50K EARNED ON UPWORK ✅ PHOTOSHOP EXPERT ✅ ANY TYPE OF RETOUCHING AND IMAGE EDITING I have my own design studio where I provide services such as retouching, design and web design. I have a strong work ethic and believe in delivering promptly. This attitude has enabled me to be the number one go-to guy when large multi-national companies need help at busy periods on a freelance basis. For over 25 years I have been in the Reprographics industry offering photo retouching services to international fashion retail clients both in print and for the internet. This particular image editing is high end retouching and consists of creative retouching and also color retouching. Although this is the bulk of my business, I still like the one-time projects from both companies and individuals. So if you need me for photo retouching on that next big modeling shoot or you just want some embarrassing uncle retouching out of your wedding photos or a new background dropping in then contact me! The type of work I do includes (but not limited to) color retouching, creative retouching, skin tones, swatch matching, backgrounds, compositions, mapping etc. There isn't much I cannot do with Photoshop and a great imagination! I am also experienced in web design and graphic design.Web DesignPhoto RetouchingHTMLPhoto ManipulationPhoto RestorationPhoto EditingPhoto Color CorrectionImage EditingManipulation & CompositingAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorJPGBanner Ad Design
- $35 hourlyI’m fascinated with the human condition and what factors lead us as individuals to specific behaviors and needs. I’m a listener who takes great satisfaction in understanding the deeper problems than what lies at the surface level. The skills and tools I have acquired in the field of UX complement my foundation of knowledge in cultural anthropology and make me a well-rounded researcher able to understand the user through a dynamic social and ethnographic lens. SKILLS: Affinity Mapping, Agile Methodologies, Client Presentations, Competitive Analysis, Heuristic, Evaluation, High Fidelity Mockups, Interaction Design, Paper Prototyping, Pitching Solutions, Product Design, Rapid Prototyping, Sitemapping, Storyboarding, Style Guides, Teamwork, Usability Testing, User Flows, User Interviews. TOOLS: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Interviews, InVision, Keynote, Pen and paper, Sketch.Web DesignUX & UIAdobe InDesignRapid PrototypingSurvey DesignMockupUser Interface DesignUser ResearchFigmaAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopHigh Fidelity DesignWebsite RedesignSketchUser Experience Design
- $70 hourlyWelcome to my profile! 🌟 I'm thrilled to share my skills and experience that perfectly match your needs. With over 8 years of dedicated UI/UX design expertise, I specialize in crafting seamless experiences across various platforms. Here's why I'm the right fit for your project: 🌐 UI/UX Design Mastery: I bring life to web, mobile, and desktop designs. My proficiency extends to comprehensive research to ensure user-centric solutions. 🎨 Design Dexterity: From typography to color harmony, I understand the art of UI design. I also excel in creating impactful graphics, be it logos, banners, or print materials. 🛠 Tool Proficiency: I'm well-versed in top design tools like Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Miro, ensuring efficient and creative execution. 🚀 Project Excellence: Whether building from scratch or revamping existing designs, I'm adept at crafting outstanding solutions. I excel in web and mobile app design, user flows, and qualitative/quantitative research. 🌈 Memorable Results: I focus on delivering innovative and user-friendly designs that stand out. Usability and creativity are at the core of my work. Feel free to explore more about my skills and achievements at seedium.io. Let's connect to discuss how I can elevate your project to new heights. Looking forward to hearing from you! 💌 The keywords to find me: UI, UX, Website Design, Web-Design, Mobile Design, User Interface, User Experience, Android, iOS, Designer, Mobile Design, App Design, Landing, SAAS, Adobe, Figma, XD, Mock-up, Design Expert, App design, platform design, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphics, Graphic Design, Visual Design, Invision, Creative, Material Design, Guidelines, Desktop, iPhone, Application, Usability, Logo, Responsive, Adaptive, Website Prototyping, Wireframe, Update, Solutions, Long term, Effective, Productive, Experienced, Job, Hire, Sketch, Ads, Branding, Agency, Identity, Identity, Design Thinking, Management, Art Director, Head of Design, Digital, Redesign, Developing, Creation, Page, Corporate, Coding, WordPress, Joomla, PHP, Shopify, HTML, CSSWeb DesignShopify AppsShopifyUser Experience DesignUser ResearchUser Interface DesignUI/UX PrototypingSaaSWireframingFigmaUserTestingUser FlowDesign WritingUX ResearchUX & UI
- $75 hourlyHello! I am a Los Angeles-based website strategist who specializes in Branding, design, and Custom Website Development. I have over 8 years of industry experience and hold a bachelor's degree from the California Polytechnic University of Pomona. During my professional career, I had the opportunity to work with over 500 clients spanning virtually every industry, including start-ups and fortune 500 clients. I find the most JOY helping small to medium sized businesses bring their vision to life and/or make there current business website a HIGH CONVERTING/EFFECTIVE sales tool that converts visitors to customers. I am very passionate about genuinely helping people, which is why I am fascinated with consumer psychology. I decided to use my psychology knowledge and apply it to every custom website design and marketing strategy that I develop to maximize website results for my clients (converting website visitors to customers) and help them in their business ventures. One thing that separates me from the rest is that I take the time to understand YOU and diagnose a problem before I present a solution. I only accept projects that I am absolutely certain that I can deliver on. If we decide that it is a good fit to work with each other, than you can expect: - A simple and easy 3 step process to get started - unlimited revisions - Expert Guidance throughout the project - Quick response time - 30 minute Free Website Consultation - Ongoing Website Maintenance Packages (available) - Lightning Fast Annual Website Hosting packages (available) - FREE Training video post website launchWeb DesignAPI IntegrationPHPLaravelFacebook AdvertisingWebflowElementorShopify SEOShopifyWeb Services DevelopmentWeb Development ConsultationGraphic DesignLogo DesignWooCommerceWordPressResponsive DesignEcommerce WebsiteFront-End DevelopmentSearch Engine Optimization
- $85 hourlyWelcome! I am a visual designer and creative strategist with over 8 years of professional experience. I support empowered entrepreneurs and small businesses through digital design and marketing strategy. I enjoy building relationships with my clients and developing on-going partnerships. Please reach out to me to discuss your needs and how we can work together!Web DesignGraphic DesignVisual DesignAd CreativeSocial Media ContentCreative Strategy
- $115 hourlyHi there! I help businesses grow by creating compelling digital experiences for their customers. I've had the privilege to work with some amazing organizations, like Water.org, KPBS San Diego Public Radio, and Golfweek Magazine. I've built dozens of Squarespace sites, coded the frontend of enterprise web apps, and managed $300k website builds. Through it all I have always focused on delivering a product that my client's customers love. Today I build sites with Squarespace because they're easy for my clients. - Easy means: If you can use email, you can edit your Squarespace site. - Easy means: If you want to move something around on the page, you can just drag it to where you want it. - Easy means: You never need a developer to handle endless theme and plugin updates. My development process makes Squarespace even easier. Together, we will: 1. Discover - We'll dive into your business and explore how your website fits into your customer's journey. - I'll help you create goals for every page on your site and show you how to map out your content to convert visitors into leads. - We'll go beyond Squarespace's templates to create a site that's uniquely yours. 2. Build - You can get back to business while I lay out your content and create a clean design. - I'll get your forms, services, and all the technical stuff setup. - Together, we'll review, revise, rinse & repeat until your site is a polished gem. 3. Launch - I'll tune your site for SEO success and let Google know about all the new changes we're making. - We'll walk through your site together, making sure you know exactly how easy it is to make updates. - Finally - I'll flip the switches and launch your site into the great, wide internet. From day one, your site is going to be laser-focused on connecting your audience to your content - and through your content - to you. The focus on content is key, because your customers aren't looking to engage with a website. They're looking to buy your product, ask a question, learn about your services, make a reservation, or hire you. To resonate with those needs, your website needs to be built around your customer's experience. And I've designed my process to do just that, using industry best practices in UX (User Experience) Design. I can help you if: 1. You want to build a clean, easy-to-use site on Squarespace 2. You need help updating or redesigning your existing Squarespace site 3. You aren't sure how to organize your site effectively 4. You want your site to convert visitors into customers If you like the sound of how I work, I'd love an invite to your project!Web DesignUser Experience DesignSquarespaceSEO StrategyDigital Marketing StrategyProduct ManagementContent StrategyHTMLCSSCopywriting
- $50 hourlyI'm a software engineer with extensive experience in building Mobile Apps and Web Apps. My experiences include working with modern technologies like Flutter/Dart, React Native, Native iOS and Android, Java, Angular, and several other Web & Mobile technologies. With more than 6 years of experience in development and customization of Mobile and Web applications, I have become expert at solving complex problems and creating state of the art solutions, I like working on projects with a team that cares about creating beautiful and usable interfaces. It's important to me to build long term relationships with clients, so I'm primarily looking for long term projects. I'm flexible with my working hours and am happy to work closely with any existing freelancers you work with. My aim is to provide quality and professional solution that is easy to implement, user-friendly and highly optimised. I'm very much oriented towards customer satisfaction and quality of work. If this is what you want, then get in touch with me, I believe you'll adore working with me, I look forward to hearing from you!Web DesignTrelloMEAN Stack AdministrationAtlassian JIRABasecampWeb DevelopmentAngularJSZeplinJavaHTML5
- $95 hourlyI create landing pages that convert in the top 10% of their respective markets, on average (*Backed by data published in 2022-2023 by Wordstream, Unbounce, Statista and Instapage). I'm also one of very few Vetted Top Rated Plus experts here on Upwork, which means I'm ranked in the top 1% of freelancers in specific categories. When you work with me, you can rest assured that you've hired one of the world's top experts in landing pages, conversion copywriting, CRO and web design. As a coveted landing page and CRO expert, I've consulted industry leaders across dozens of markets. I've helped 100+ businesses, of all sizes, and have personally launched landing page campaigns, sales funnels and websites for multi-million dollar companies. I've also acted as a fractional CMO for multiple start-ups. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What can I do for you? When you need conversions, I'm here to get them for you. Sit back, relax, and know that your needs are being handled by one of the best. I craft high-converting pages from scratch using popular no-code landing page builders including: Unbounce Wordpress (Elementor, Thrive Theme, ect) Leadpages Instapage Clickfunnels Kajabi Mailchimp Shopify I also create page mock-ups in case you need the design + copy for a page but have a developer to build it. Solutions I offer: ✔ Premium Landing Page Creation ✔ Lead Generation Landing Pages ✔ Click Through Landing Pages ✔ PPC Landing Pages ✔ Subscription Sales Pages ✔ Webinar Registration Landing Pages ✔ Sales Pages (physical products) ✔ Sales Pages (digital products) ✔ App Landing Pages ✔ Website Landing Pages ✔ Conversion Rate Optimization (A/B Testing) ✔ CRO Consultation (Recorded Over-The-Shoulder Analysis) ✔ Website Copywriting and Design ✔ Sales Funnels Have a project in mind? Let's talk! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What people are saying: "Lacy was hands down the best contractor I’ve ever worked with. She was effective and efficient. She was prompt and professional. My sales page hadn’t made one sale in over a week. After Lacy optimized it, it converted just hours later. I’ve already recommended her services to my colleagues. I’d recommend her to you too." Verified UpWork client "She's amazing- not only can she design excellent leadpages, but she really focuses on optimizing for conversions and she's a great copywriter. Plus she meets crazy deadlines, has great communications and is easy to work with even when we drop the ball on communication on our end." - Verified UpWork Client "Working with Lacy has been incredibly valuable. She went above and beyond explaining the creative and technical sides of our lead page and ads. Lacy was fully capable of making recommendations that worked for my business and I am so happy I found her. I've taken not only my idea to fruition, but have now taken my website and business to the next level with Lacy's help. Thank you Lacy." - Verified UpWork Client "Lacy was a tremendous help! She is talented and skilled at what she offers! She took our client's landing page to the next level through copy and design. Highly recommended!" - Verified UpWork Client "Lacy is a phenomenal resource. She is extremely attentive to detail and follows directions to the letter...a quality I appreciate as a business owner. Her customer service is unmatched and she is a joy to work with. I will be reaching out to her again for future projects!" - Verified UpWork Client "Lacy designed a fantastic landing page on LeadPages SO FAST. She saved our client's project and I am very grateful to her. Will definitely hire her again." - Verified UpWork Client -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Experience (Former Leadpages Employee): You won't find a better Leadpages landing page creator & designer out there. Who better to create landing pages than a former top-performing Leadpages employee? I worked at Leadpages for nearly 2 years, acting as a founding member of the Advanced Customer Onboarding experience. It was my daily job to help customers (new and veteran) design, create, and perfect their pages. I also won a Leadpages company-wide Landing Page Design Contest in 2017. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Web DesignClickFunnelsCampaign OptimizationWebsite CopywritingInstapageSales Funnel CopywritingWordPressCopy EditingWordpress Thrive ThemesElementorLanding PageSales CopywritingCopywritingLeadpagesConversion Rate OptimizationUnbounce
- $70 hourlyHello! I'm Valicia, a copywriter specializing in creating impactful copy and content for health businesses. I translate complex ideas into engaging messaging to help more readers make informed decisions about and get excited to invest in your solutions. If you need support increasing the visibility of your products or services, reaching more customers, and making a bigger impact in the industry, I'm here to help. 💡How I help I have 10+ years of experience in life sciences and health, including creating messaging to inform, educate, or encourage reader buy-in. As an AWAI-certified copywriter, I have the knowledge and expertise to support your upcoming project in the following ways — ✅SEO blog posts ✅Research-driven articles ✅Conversion-optimized websites & sales pages ✅Copy punchups (for web pages, SM bios, emails) ✅21-point website audits (Copy, content, SEO, UX, etc) Have a custom project not covered here? Send me a message to start the conversation. Client Testimonial 🙌🏽: "Thanks to your help with our messaging, we got picked up for $29K in renovation and donations for operational expenses." --M 💡How we'll work together If you want copy and content that gets more eyeballs on your solutions to help you increase sales and impact, I need to "get into your head". Actually, I'll also need to do the same for your customers. My proprietary process V.I.S.I.B.L.E. helps me collect the information we need to make our project a success. Here's how that works. 1️⃣I'll gather the information we need to make the project a success. Be prepared to answer important questions so I can gather insights about your business and marketing goals. At minimum, you have to at least understand the problem you can solve OR your target audience for get the most out of messaging-related services. (Not sure you have what's needed? Message me to learn more.) 2️⃣Next, I'll do the work. For audits, this means going through my 21-point assessment for your website. For copy and content, it's creating the strategy and outline for your approval, which streamlines the revision process and reduce any back-and-forth or unwelcomed surprises. We'll collaborating throught the Upwork platform and in Google Docs throughout the project. 3️⃣You'll receive your final deliverable for review. For audits, you will recieve a document outlining areas and providing recommendations for improvement. For copy and content, you'll receive a final wireframed deliverable for immediate use in your marketing strategy (just hand off the document to your designer, VA, or CRM manager). Client Testimonial 🙌🏽: "Valicia is an extremely talented writer. She is detail-oriented, articulate and really focused on making sure the needs of her clients are met." --E 💡Your next steps Ready to expert support on your next project? You can either . . . 👉Invite me to review a proposal you've created. 👉Message me now to start the conversation. Excited to help you meet your business and marketing goals with high-quality, impact-driven copy and content services.🎉Web DesignEmail & NewsletterHealth & FitnessNewsletter WritingSales WritingCopywritingWebsite ContentCopy EditingWebsite BuilderWeb DevelopmentMarketing Collateral DevelopmentEmail CopywritingWebsite CopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $55 hourlyI am a professional graphic designer & video editor with more than 10+ years of professional service. With a background in print design, I added Video Storytelling and Post-Production Editing in 2016. See my IMDb page (Suzanne Summa) for my work on independent films. I primarily use the adobe creative suite, working in tandem with the many software options to create the most visually compelling story. I bring a unique depth and view of the world that fuels my continued creative drive and desire to contribute a positive message, a love for diversity and adventure, and an insatiable thirst for continued learning. I am based in Renton, Washington, and Skagit County, Washington.Web DesignVideo ProductionMotion GraphicsStorytellingVideo Post-EditingAdobe Premiere ProVideo CommercialMovieVideo EditingGraphic DesignInfographicEducationAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesign
- $40 hourlyContent Queen | 13 Years of Experience For the last 13 years, I have been helping individuals, publishers and business owners to not only create, but also conceptualize their thoughts and convert them to written content. My wide knowledge of business and technical niches allow me to have a better edge in the market. As a literature graduate, I have developed this crazy patience with the language over time, which has cultivated in me critical attention to diction and grammar, which ultimately benefits my clients. When I take up your project, you can rest assured that I will produce compelling, well edited and polished content ready to publish. Like the many satisfied clients, you will love my work and I have a policy where I give my returning clients a percentage discount based on our previous engagement. It's always a pleasure adding one more client to my growing list and much better if its you.Web DesignAdministrative SupportMarket ResearchCommunicationsSocial Media ManagementHuman Resource ManagementCommunication SkillsProduct DescriptionSales & MarketingStorytellingContent EditingArticle WritingBook WritingDevelopmental EditingEditing & Proofreading
- $85 hourlyHi, I’m Alma. I help small business owners, startups, and companies discover their brand identity and present themselves uniquely online. Launching a business is already difficult as it is, which is why I'm here to relieve your web and design stress. I specialize in Shopify and WordPress builds + design. I also have experience with email marketing + design.Web DesignApp DesignCreative StrategyUI/UX PrototypingUI GraphicsMarketingCreative DirectionMobile WebArt DirectionShopifyEmail DesignEmail MarketingAdobe IllustratorFigma
- $125 hourlyDigital product director and product designer with over 20 years experience in: - defining strategic vision - creating meaningful and relevant user experiences - designing product interfaces - leading iterative software development My niche is complex user interactions and dynamic data primarily in B2B and some B2C spaces where there are extensive customer touchpoints. I do a lot of UX auditing/revision work and Shopify storefronts (theme modification). I have backgrounds in financial controllership, full-stack development, heavy enterprise-scale creative and user experience.Web DesignProduct ManagementMobile App DesignFigmaMockupUser FlowProduct DesignEcommerce Website DevelopmentCSS 3HTML5UX Design
- $200 hourlyVisual communication can provide customers a great way to discover your products and services. For over 10 years I’ve been creating photography and design solutions in the ever evolving area of social media online experiences. In the area of photography, I specialize in food, product, and lifestyle photography. My photography services have been used by many restaurants in Northern California. I also create content for wineries, robotics, product manufacturers, architecture, and tech companies. In addition, I also provide graphic and web design services. My skills include building custom themes for WordPress, email marketing, designing and managing large volume print projects through final production. Skills: Photography, WordPress, CSS, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.Web DesignPhoto EditingCommercial PhotographyAdobe Premiere ProProduct PhotographyPhotographyEvent PhotographyAdobe InDesignPrint DesignVideo EditingElementorAdobe PhotoshopGraphic DesignWordPressAdobe Illustrator
- $115 hourly$1B RAISED BY CLIENTS | UPWORK TOP 3% I’m the co-founder of an award-winning and VC-backed tech startup, business consultant, and designer. I also have 15+ years of prior experience in sales and executive leadership roles for some of the largest investment firms in the world. My specialties include pitch decks and fundraising presentations, investor overviews, and sales presentations, all in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides. I also provide startup consulting and venture capital consulting. Unlike a typical graphic designer, I've walked in your shoes as a startup founder pitching investors, and in the corporate world pitching clients and colleagues, and I know how to tell a compelling story that creates winning presentations! As a consultant and advisor, and an entrepreneur at heart, I love partnering with world-changing startups and businesses that improve our health, lifestyle, and environment. I work with companies in a wide range of industries including Generative AI, Web3, Fintech & Investment Firms, HealthTech, Real Estate, Fashion & Beauty, Restaurants & Agtech, Environmental & Conservation, and other B2B and B2C technologies. Specialties include: • Pitch deck creation (strategy, content/storyline development, and custom design) • Presentation design • Pitch coaching • VC consulting and fundraising strategy • Branding and visual identity • Leadership and sales development • Web design (Squarespace Circle Member) References and samples are available upon request. I’m excited to take on new projects, large or small, and I look forward to working with you!Web DesignPitch DeckVenture Capital ConsultingPresentationsStartup ConsultingInvestor OverviewManagement ConsultingStartup PitchbookFundraising PresentationSquarespaceGoogle SlidesGraphic DesignFundraisingMicrosoft PowerPointSales Presentation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.