i let made a responsive Ebay article listing template but the previous seller is not able to make a picture gallery (java) wich is working correct on mobiles etc.
So i would have to follow request:
.) make on MY template a java gallery - responsive!
.) java is ok, but ebay doesnt allow direct java links (there are some kind of indirect possibilities, please check by yourself)
There are variables inside the html code. like: if there is a picture 2, show it...if there is a picture 5 show it.
This variables are IMPORTANT and have to be included (because some articles have 2, some 8 pictures etc).
This is the most important part - so first step.
Second part: i want to have a responsive ebay store, fully based on my (hopefully soon finished) article template design.
The article template i want to have finished really as soon as possible (not weeks), the ebay store template is not that urgent.
Optimize BEAUTIFULDESTRUCTION.CA to improve its Google PageSpeed Insight scores without damaging the site.
Before hiring you are required to review the Google PageSpeed Insight for the site and to answer several questions to demonstrate your competence.
In order of priority, the following need to be fixed:
Leverage browser caching
Prioritize visual content.
Reduce server response time.
These issues are particularly acute on the Mobile side.
You are to optimize the settings on the installed plug-ins including WP Super Cache, WP Performance Booster, W3 Total Cache and Autoptimize such that they most effectively work together.
You also to set up CDN as provided by the host.
You are to note the page scores before and after you've finished your work. You are to summarize what settings you adjusted and why.
Please note that the images have already been manually optimized. If you have other strategies...
I need to get made a Java script.
I will give you the APIs, and the software to debug the thing you are making the script for.
This is a very simple task and shouldnt take more than 10 hours for a skilled java coder.
It needs to do a list of features which i will give you when we start the work.
It will be a fixed price, and should be done within 2-3 days atleast.
Hope to hear from somebody soon.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ANSWER MESSAGES, ALSO DONT APPLY IF YOU ARE NEW TO JAVA SCRIPTING, AS I NEED ONE WHO CAN EDIT IN API'S AND MAKE THEIR OWN ETC.
This is maybe advanced for some but easy for others.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
If you are looking for the opportunity to gain experience in the very latest of cloud computing and scalable architected applications this could be the perfect job for you.
Because the technology you will be using in this job is fairly new not many contractors will have experience. Therefore I'm looking for candidates that have the experience/skills with the minimum qualifications:
1. Solid coding skills with preference to OO appraoch.
2. Proper Computer Science/Engineering education
3. Extensive experience with the one or more of the following languages in order of preference:
- Objective C
4. Fluent English
5. Available minimum 30+ hours for first 2 weeks of contract and then 15-20 hours/week after that
Additional points earned for having any of the following experience:
- Amazon SDKs/Services specifically:
* API Server
* Mobile iOS and/or Android
- iOS or Android app development...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am building a web application and I need your help! There is no NDA but I'd prefer not to give any specifics about the project until the job is accepted. I need a developer with experience in the following areas:
- Standard HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery stack.
- Twitter Bootstrap is a must.
- Must be familiar with Eclipse.
- Must have some Java experience.
- Strongly prefer Maven, Spring, J2EE background.
- Prefer require.js experience
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing requirements
- Building a UI based on written requirements, not wireframes.
- Following standard practices that are already well-established in the platform.
- Integrating with a custom REST API.
One more thing: Communication is very important to me. I am a very reasonable and understanding person, and I will allow deadlines to be pushed back. But I need to be informed on a regular basis what is happening, even if it's "I didn't get a chance to work on it yet."
I look forward...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for a developer to take a straight forward GUI from photoshop/illustrator files to a JAVA application.
The application will need to interface with J/Link - Wolfram's link for Mathematica. The buttons we use in the GUI will need to call on custom functions we created and perform them.
I have wireframes and the photoshop files are coming in on Monday. I will need to have this integrated by Thursday.
We are looking to take our website to the next level and are looking for the designer who can make it happen.
Our company and website is www.rebatecodes.com
We have been please with our site but want to move into a more modern look and feel.
Specifically, we want the new design or improvements to include:
- full width, responsive design
- light, clean, action orientated
- Improved footer, add social buttons
-include a wordpress blog (via subdirectory) that will match design
-design to cover all current inside pages and mobile responsive.
We are looking for design enhancements primarily via css/html as we are not planning on any functionality changes, etc.
I have attached a mock-up to give some idea of the look and feel we are looking for.
To be considered, you must include a mock-up of at least the homepage to give us an idea of your ideas.
We will leave this post up for a minimum of 1 week in order to give everyone a chance to submit. No decisions will be made...
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
JOB DESCRIPTION: The customers company in Berlin that needs a motivated and talented freelance experts in the field of Java programming
• Very good knowledge of Java
• Very good knowledge of
• Experience with distributed server client systems based on Restful APIs
• Very good in the UI development desirable : Eclipse e4, SWT, JavaFX
• Safe handling of Maven / Tycho build systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in an application development position;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience as a Java Developer in J2EE;
- Familiarity with the industry technology and frameworks encompassing SQL, JSON, REST;
- Agile software development experience is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of OOP and OOD;
- Experience with web frameworks such as Spring and JSP/ Servlets;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and relationship management...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
PHP programmer needed for primarily remote work, sometimes to visit office in Nikolaev for the meeting.
- 3 years of PHP programming experience
- Flexible hours
- Work in a team