This role is to be responsible for the comprehensive excel spreadhseeting function and the accounting function of our property investing business.
The role involves part-time ongoing work of approximately 40 hours per month at $3-10 per hour depending on experience, with scope to be increased based on performance and reliability.
In this ongoing, part-time, home-based role you will work for a private Australian property investment business that provides home-ownership opportunities and loan financing on its properties to help families buy a home when they currently can't qualify for traditional bank finance - see www.lowdepositproperty.com.au.
The role will only suit someone who is an absolute expert in excel spreadhsheeting and Xero accounting, and thrives in an environment involving large amounts of detailed numbers and financial analysis, and who seeks part-time, home-based work and also enjoys taking complex amounts of data and achieving accuracy and summarising this data into easy to understand reports.
Your role will be to:
1. prepare monthly reconciliations of 60-80 property loans using excel,
2. reconcile monthly income from property management statements to bank accounts,
3. prepare monthly accounts using Xero accounting software,
4. prepare a monthly excel and accounts management report,
5. prepare 6 monthly excel loan statements for our buyers,
6. reconcile 6 monthly loan statement reconcilliations for our joint-venture investors,
7. maintain a master spreadsheet summarising your work status on 60-80 properties, and
6. prepare end of year financial accounts.
The key skills required are excel, Xero accounting software, detailed data management, a proven capability to produce accurate on-time results and a passion for reconciliations and accuracy.
Location: Virtual / Home based
Position: Excel and Accounting Manager
Software Used: Excel, Xero, Gmail, Dropbox
Salary/Contract Rate: $3-10/hour depending on experience, with scope to be increased based on performance and reliability
Ideal Start Date: ASAP
Hours of Work: Variable because it is an outcome based role, expectation would be approximately 1 week (i.e. 40 hours) per month with the majority of the work required to be completed by the 10th of each month
Is Saturday Required: Up to the contractor to decide
Reasons Role Is Available: New role
Who will be present in the Interview: Darren Webber, Business Owner
What is your Induction Process: Personal training by Darren Webber
Is On-Going Training provided: Yes