• Perform background research to inform the story process
• Illustrate script pages and come up with story ideas
• Pitch storyboards to the director and other members of the team
• Come up with inventive ideas with a sense of entertainment and humor
• Develop character personality and dramatic/comedic action
• Draw storyboards for scenes assigned
• Refine dialogue where needed
• Revise, edit and modify sketches as needed, per director's notes
Create preliminary concepts/mood boards/storyboards and illustrations that will allow teams to better identify the visual identity of the project and convey this vision
Participate in developing technical specifications for characters and/or accessories and/or vehicles for easier modeling/animation
Show creativity and the ability to adapt to various game and graphical style
Create storyboards by implementing storytelling objectives.
Ensure quality and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
Ensure all storyboard notes are added.