Barber equipment distributor is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for collaborating on all major creative campaigns and will report directly to the Director of Marketing. We're looking for a super talented designer on an ongoing basis who can turnaround high quality work quickly.
The Graphic Designer job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Concept, layout and design creative assets including emails, ads and onsite graphics.
- Follow instructions and work quickly to produce creative in a fast pace, forward thinking and data driven environment.
- Requisition assets both internally and outside of of the organization to make all creative reflect the look and feel of our site
- 2-3 years of graphic design work experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills required to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible/Adaptable - able to quickly shift priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with men's products, barber culture is an asset.
When responding please include specific examples of your work that would be in keeping with look for barber supply company.