SolidFace Technology, Inc., is a dynamic company led by a successful team of entrepreneurs with a track record and a history of creating and building successful technology companies. We are at the cutting edge of 3D CAD software development, an area experiencing explosive growth in an industry ripe for disruption and transformation.
Be part of the team that is leading in the transformation of the new 3D CAD technologies. SolidFace is the only platform which is allowing designers and engineers collaborate and design together in real time. It is Google Docs for design & engineers! Hundreds of paying customers already use SolidFace as an affordable and complete 2D/3D CAD solution. The industry is undergoing a major transformation through the power of collaboration and cloud technologies, we are poised to capitalize on this transformation while defining the new standard for the CAD industry.
• Produce app notes, design guides, best practices docs, reference architectures and technical product training decks for use by the SE organization;
• Develop and conduct technical field training for Sales Engineering teams and customers;
• Own pre-sales technical meetings and answering questions;
• Test and document product configurations and best practices;
• Create and maintain in pre-sales tools such as demos, presentations, and proof of concepts;
• Provide feedback to product line management and engineering to improve the competitive positioning;
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Ability to solve problems on CAD and design methodology issues;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with colleagues on requirements and specs;
• Ability to document and publish results and user documents;
• Ability to work effectively in a production environment and deliver working solutions;
• Flexible and adaptable to challenging schedule;
• Experience working in multi-cultural environments;