We will be launching 500sqft mini showrooms within existing showrooms. The 500sqft showrooms will allow customers to customize furniture in the following ways:
1) At least 15 live edge dining table slabs of 3 different lengths and varying widths need to be elegantly presented.
2) Three bases need to be exhibited (the 3 available bases) with tabletops presented on them.
3) 20 round coffee table options and 10 rectangular options need to be presented
4) 4 different base options need to be exhibited.
The above numbers may be modified if the design calls for it.
5) Area for text decals that focuses the attention of customers.
Base stock will be at the local warehouse, the client will select the slab and base (along with a premium base color option that would be applied prior to delivery in a processing area) Built table will be delivered to customer.
I need an expert that can design a retail space that maximizes those 500 sqft. We will be building 6 showrooms based on this design, all the same. We will manufacture the "showroom" and ship to the location for installation. Slabs and bases will follow.
It can be an island, a wall, etc, options are endless
Only experienced, creative, and layout optimization oriented applicants please.