The web application will consist of the following high level items:
1) Home page with graphics, info, client login and navigation links.
2) A map page which allows a user to pick a point on a map and initiate the generation of a report based on the selected GPS position.
3) A report output page which summarizes the findings and calculations with the option to save, email, share and download the report in PDF format.
4) Register, login and password reset pages
5) User account settings and saved reports page
6) Various administrative pages for managing application data, usage, analytics and processes.
Analysis and requirements have been documented. Full requirements will be shared with the top 2 proposals only after a Skype Q/A interview has taken place with the top 5 proposals. All other questions should be in writing through upwork.
Fixed price quote for the proposal should be for about 1200 hours of work effort with a team of mixed skill sets based on the technologies and requirements listed above. The final quote will be submitted by the top 2 proposals after reviewing the full requirements docs. Proposals should include the number of resources and the roles each will take. Payments will be made at agreed upon milestones which will be decided before the work starts.
There must be at least one project lead/manager who will be responsible for communications with the technical team.
Github will be used to manage code.
Asana will be used to manage project communications, progress and deliverables.
Proposals will be evaluated using the following criteria and weighting:
Friendly and fluent English - 10%
Past projects similar in nature - 15%
Capable of providing and managing all needed resources - 20%
Competitive fixed price quote - 25%
Upwork reviews and other client recommendations - 35%