Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for SSIS Expert. Please don't apply if you are not Expert. Its really complicate. Don't waste your and my Time. If you are really expert and able understand any kind of Package. you are the one whom I'm looking for. Please apply with your skype Id. Good pay. two hours in day cst time 8 pm to 10 pm.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for an R programmer who has experience with CasualImpact or similar predictive modelling libraries. https://google.github.io/CausalImpact/CausalImpact.html
We have a server running CasualImpact connected to a database, our goal is to replicate
Your job will be to figure out what needs to be done and connect it to our database
Please read carefully the details of this projects. We need
MOBILE MMO GAME DEVELOPER
- Plattforms: Android / IOS
- Must be worked on Unity 3D
- NDA will be required
- Provider must provide full source code, updated weekly since start job
- Must do:
1. GUI programming
2. Data base of credits reached of each player. Programming and server configuration
3. Vehicles physics and environments colliders
4. HUD displays programming
5. The game performance will be similar to Real Racing 3. Include in-app purchases and video streaming.
6. The game will content sponsor placements, so
** All 2D graphics, 3D models will be provided to developer in several formats.
** Developer must be expert on Unity, MMO
** Must have experience in Racing Games development, even on published games.
** Spanish read and/or written skills
We need a fixed or a hourly rate.
Mobile game must be done within the next 3 months
Please estimate timing.
More details will be given on interviews.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Annual student results data processed to identify those eligible to receive awards.
Set up a database to upload data for comparison of subject scores within geographical cohorts to identify which students should receive which awards and also provide grades totals for each student.
The database will need to be reused on a biannual basis to identify award winner.
Strong database building skills are required.
Data will be provided in an anonymised format to protect student identities.
Must complete whole project within 3 days.
An android mobile application of inventory management system, consisting of database server.
Database server: Parse/ Any recommendation of database.
Data must save as local cache and server itself.
The user interfaces are already done on papers.
Looking for someone to do the coding portion (code out the functions and user interfaces), INCLUDES comments.
The person who handles this project must be able to concurrently update me with status of project through Skype.
1. Register - Only Username & Password
2. Log in - Username, Password & Checkbox of Keep me login
3. Category - Display existing created items in categories
4. All Items - Display all existing created items
5. Search Item - Through text-based & speech-recognition
6. Add Item - Image, Spinner/Drop-down list, Text-boxes
7. Favorite Location - Manual input text-form by user
8. Setting - Only change password
9. Log out
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Ithos Global is seeking an experienced programmer for several document parsing tasks.
We need a programmer skilled in parsing XML, HTML and TEXT documents to:
1. Parse the US monograph BRS database into additional paragraphs such that it can be added to our content
2. Parse HTML of the single ingredient Canadian monographs and field data into a spreadsheet
- Ability to parse detailed XML and HTML documents into fielded tables according to various criteria
- Web scraping (retrieving HTML content from websites in an automated fashion)
- Open to any programming language but would prefer candidates who are able to utilize C#.NET or Java
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
vBulletin expert who also has experience with NGINX.
We have recently relocated our Vbulletin hosting to a new server and are having difficulties bringing over the older data base files from the old server.
We are looking for a professional and talented freelancer who is able to design and construct a modern and responsive PC and Portable devices platforms ecommerce site.
The project details are as follows:
1. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and construct a fully functional ecommerce site.
2. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and implement a full access back-office.
3. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design and implement a customer Password Protected registration section.
4. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to incorporate a responsive banner.
5. The successful candidate must possess SEO experience
6. The successful candidate must have Social-Media knowledge, experience and skills
7. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and skills to design a Logo
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking to hire someone to build out an inventory system from scratch that will ingrate with Shipstation through API.
Details: ( What the System Needs to do )
1. Upload inventory into system manualy and by bulk cvs
2. have multiple warehouses
3. Have bin location
4. have low stock alerts
5. have cvs export for reporting
Must deduct inventory from system when that SKU is shipped from ShipStation.