We are seeking an experienced designer with past experience in 'fashion' related industry. Designer will specialize in female 'leggings', 'scarfs', 'skirts', 'dresses', and similar.
- Design experience in fashion/clothing: T-shirts, leggings, pants, etc. Not just 'fashion brand names', but rather actual 'clothing' design. Please specify your exact experience/knowledge in this specific design area.
- We are NOT seeking a 'fashion designer' to design actual garments or clothing products, but rather, seeking designer for actual prints and imagery that appears on the garments (IE: patterns, abstract symbols/designs, etc.)
- Ability to come up with creative/abstract design concepts and ideas (that will appear on the garments).
- Familiarity specifically with designing 'retail' and 'clothing'- understanding of deliverables, how these design documents for clothing are assembled, etc.
- Can cooperate in team to develop clothing design concepts. For instance, in some cases, team members will be providing ideas/inspiration to work from, and designer is responsible to develop finished unique design ideas.
Some examples of clothing lines in which we are seeking similar design work:
Cost is an important factor in evaluating potential designers. We are seeking ambitious designer looking to get involved in Start-up and launching clothing products they helped design. Please, in your response, provide some details with regards to how your pricing/costs work, and what deliverables you intend to provide.
Please also include past examples of relevant projects or past experience. Seeking specifically to see designs you've made for particular clothing lines/products.
We will be providing more in-depth details once we narrow down the most suitable talented designers we'd love to work with. Thanks for your interest!