it's group assessment
Assignment 2: Leader & Profession Competency Framework
This is a Group Assignment
This is worth 24%
Due Thursday 10th November by 9pm uploaded to LOOP
You should devise a competency framework as discussed in Lectures. This should include details on:
• Competency Category
• Competency Title (max 10 competencies)
• 5 Generic (Meta-competencies or Leader competencies) & 5 Profession (specific to Profession relevant to you)
• Include detail on the Profession you are referring to e.g. detail from a company, professional magazine, job advertisement, article/book detailing competence requirements for that broad profession.
• Definition of Competency
• Behavioural Indicator Levels & Description • Descriptions referenced
• Justification for inclusion of this Competency as relevant • 5/6 lines justification with references.
• Relevance to career goal
• Relevance to career goal generally
• Relevance to profession specific career goal
• Relevance to industry if relevant
• Your justification must include references to research to explain and reinforce the justification.
"competency frame work research
in the attachment its sample
our research will be
" CEO of Fashion Company "
i need one page for both
Harvard reference Style
1- Self-awareness " generric "
2- emotinonal intellegince Profession " Spefic "
1- I want to search on " self awareness "
Leader .. fashion .. passion .. vision .. s
2- i want to research on " emotional intelligence"
art . fashion .attractive . coustomer . realtionship . coorprate
this my work but not convince me because i have limited time
Just what is Emotional Intelligence anyway? Often called EQ (Emotional-Intelligence quotient), Emotional Intelligence refers to the array of personal-management and social skills that allows one to succeed in the workplace and life in general. EQ encompasses intuition, character, integrity, and motivation. It also includes good communication and relationship skills.
Emotional intelligence is defined as a person’s ability to manage herself as well as her relationships with others so that she can live her intentions. Very often, emotional intelligence is misunderstood. In fact, many people think that emotional intelligence is equivalent to social skills. Thinking that emotional intelligence is social skills, however, is like thinking that a car is a steering wheel. This viewpoint
Our model for emotional intelligence contains five areas: self awareness and control, empathy for others, social expertness, personal influence, and mastery of purpose.