Ellery Clark & Co (Ellery), a William & Hart Inc. company is a global retailer that design, manufacture and distribute wide range of authentic Asian predominately Korean fashion trend under its own brand.
We are currently looking for creative, resourceful, out-of-the-box thinker, dependable, independent and trendsetter individual to be part of our designer team for the following apparel categories:
- Streetwears / Urban Clothing
- Women's Wears (Belts, Blouses & Shirts, Casual Tops, Party Costumes, Couple & Matching Outfits, Dancewear, Denims & Jeans, Dresses, Hats, Scarves & Gloves, Hosiery, Innerwear & Shapewear, Knits, Leggings, Maternity, Outerwear, Pants, Playsuits & Jumpsuit, Plus Size & Larger Sizes, Sets, Shorts, Skirts, Sweatshirts, Tees / T-Shirts, Yoga & Fitness)
- Men's Wear (- Belts & Suspenders, Casual Tops, Cosplay & Party Costumes, Couple & Matching Outfits, Denims & Jeans, Fitness & Sport, Hats & Scarves, Hoodies, Knits, Outerwear, Pants, Plus-Size & Larger Sizes, Sets, Shirts, Shorts, Sleepwear, Socks, Suits, Sweatshirts, Swimwear, Ties & Pocket Squares, Underwear)
- Shoes (Boots, Heels, Flats, Sandals, Loafers, Sneakers)
- Accessories (Hats, Belts, Scarves, Gloves, Ties, Watch, Bags)
To be part of the team and this project, individual must have traits as follows:
- Have strong insights of current Asian / Korean fashion trend
- Have deep understanding on full fashion technical pack, flat illustration design, color, and material
- Have at least intermediate knowledge on Adobe Illustrator, and able to provide design, technical package and illustration in .AI format.
- Self-starter, independent, discipline, hardworking and highly motivated
- Exposure in designing innerwear, lingerie, swimwear, and shoes will be an added advantage
This project consist of
- Phase 1: Qualification - You will send us your resume & portfolio; answers set of questions.
- Phase 2: Evaluation - You will be evaluate on your creativity, skills, experience and exposure by designing a piece of apparel based on category selected for you. You are required to submit a full color sketch illustration, and a complete technical pack for evaluation.
- Phase 3: Shortlisted - If your work matches our expectation, you will be design a new collection for upcoming season based on category selected for you.
Every garment / apparels require to follow exact process:
- Contractor required to submit flat sketches for approval and comments & inputs. Once all comments & inputs is taken into account, contractor will proceed to create technical apparel design file + spec sheet in Excel format
- Proceed with modification and submit final flat sketches for approval, with color and material suggestion.
- When final flat sketches is approved, contractor will proceed with technical design of the garment.
- Once the final flat sketches is approved, no further changes or modification allow, and contractor will proceed to create the technical package.
- Full color illustration, sketches
- Full technical specification package with color, material and size information
- Standard payment paid upon work / milestone submission and approval
- Standard processing time for payment is five (5) business days from approval date
Please review sample technical pack attached.