Bible Cooking Foods From The Holy Land (authentic Mediterranean clan eating recipes 60-65 pages, 450 words per page) this is a cookbook based on biblical meals along with the feasts and festivals of the Lord listed in the Holy Scriptures.
• Culinary history of the Bible, from Adam to the last supper
• What Did the Ancient Israelites Eat?
• How they grow, store, prepare the food? (Explains the foods, crops, ancient food techniques, agricultural practices, farming practices,diet law)
• What are the symbolic meanings behind various foods and biblical menu?
• What Jesus eating with people? (Wedding, banquets, simple meals....)
• Please explain: theological, historical, customs, culinary , cultural and spiritual significance of the feasts ,the festivals. the food, the meal, the menu. the fasting practices
• Explanation of various kinds of food and ingredients? How they were combined?
• (Grain, Bread, Fruit of the Vine, Olives, Olive Oil, Fruits of the Good Land, Vegetables, Fish, Fruit of the Ancient Sea, Meat, Milk ,Sweets, Herbs ,Essential oils,Spices)
• Return to " clan eating biblical" Diet
Easy-to-prepare over sixty Delicious Recipes. Pantry Essentials: kitchen tips and cooking techniques, menu,
Bibliography and endnotes
We may supply an outline topics . This job will require research. Please ask questions before you bid.
All copyrights to be transferred to us upon satisfactory completion and you must agree to waive any future interest in the material..
Must be original work, grammatically correct and pass Copyscape.
A non-disclosure agreement will be required before project starts.
Please include estimated turnaround time and revision policy.
All stated facts or benefits should include appropriate references, case study and/or resources.
Must have consistent communication to keep in touch with us. Include references were necessary
Please be able to submit your work a few chapters at a time for our review so we can make sure we are on the same page before continuing on. This will save you time, aggravation and unnecessary work. Let us know up front if there will be extra charges for extra pages and how much per page