This is a 2-part project.
I would appreciate bids ONLY on the first part of the project.
I have a book launching on innovation and entrepreneurship in April 2016. The book will be launched as part of a 15-country global speaking tour in May and June of 2016
PART 1) Looking for someone with grant writing experience to research non-profit foundations across USA and Europe who focus on entrepreneurship, innovation and the creative arts. Specifically, seeking foundations who fund and provide grants for entrepreneurs, innovators and creative authors who are:
- Writing a book and need time off to write. (For this arena, we will build a proposal which seeks to use the grant to supplement time taken off to write the book.)
- Printing a book. (For this arena, we will build a proposal which seeks to use the grant to supplement the cost of printing thousands of copies of the book.)
- Traveling the world speaking to underprivileged and/or marginalized societies (For this arena, we will build a proposal which seeks to use the grant to supplement expenses for the global tour.)
- Developing workshops/curriculum/content/books on innovation and entrepreneurship (For this arena, we will build a proposal which seeks to use the grant to supplement new content creation and platforms to distribute the content.)
Seeking grants of any amount above $500 and the grant must be provided by end of year 2016.
I have a list of roughly 50 organizations already which just need to be searched for possible matches. (this will give you a jump start and premise to work from) Then, what I would appreciate is you researching at least an additional 100 organizations indexed into an excel spreadsheet with these requirements:
- Name of the organization
- Website of the organization
- Specific link to the grant or RFP
- twitter handle of the organization
PART 2) This will obviously be your time to shine! Once the information is compiled, we will begin to target these foundations. At this point, a second project will be set up for us to collaborate and target the foundations thru your crafty proposal skills.
As part of your submission for the first part of the job, it would be nice to view some of your past proposal writing skills so that we can see if there is a good fit also for part 2 immediately upon the completion of part 1 of this project.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post!