We are seeking a grant writer to support, find the appropriate grants to submit to, prepare and write articulate proposals, along with creating and developing supporting documentation that is needed for the grant approval process. You will be responsible for performing and utilising research to gather and format information; developing proposals targeted at successfully raising funds; and managing the process of the key criteria’s required for the grant proposal to be acceptable. All grants chosen are to be from Melbourne, Australia.
• Investigate, write, edit, proofread and research for each grant proposals, and any other materials required for submission.
• Maintain quality results by using and developing a template; following proposal and development writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
• Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
• Must do up to 10 grants and research those grants. Normally it's the same submission proposal with edits to accommodate the submission process.
• A minimum of five 2-5 years specifically grant writing and research.
• Ability to produce excellent quality materials needing minimal editing.
• Proven project management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise tasks to meet multiple, simultaneous deadlines along with clear communication.
• Outstanding listening, oral and written communication
• Ability to articulate current trends, strategies, and solutions that will contribute to each proposal.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Strong written communication skills, ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals
• Must be able to multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality at all times.