We are currently seeking an experienced graphic designer for an initial trial project, that upon successful completion will lead to further ongoing work. We are looking for an individual that is reliable, creative, and produces a quality outcome. Meeting deadlines and timelines that we mutually agree on is essential.
Essential tasks/skills we are looking for:
• Design of graphics for use on websites, social media, brochures and marketing materials, graphics for inclusion in motion graphic videos
• Design of logos based on customer brief/desires. The candidate must be creative and come up with ideas and provide the creativity
• Website wireframe designs based on provided style guides, customer briefs/desires, and a simple understanding of the website framework/container/module layout to ensure simple coding by the web developers
• User interface design for websites and apps
• Creation of storyboards and motion graphic elements for motion graphic videos based on client brief/desires. Creativity is essential
• Creation of styled and graphically enhanced document templates (Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, InDesign etc.)
Our initial project will be to create a graphically designed A4 sized, multi-page document (no more than 8 pages) that outlines a business's products and services. All written content will be provided as well as the company logo - the creative candidate will need to create a stylish document that shows high quality and stylish graphical elements. The candidate will need to source high quality imagery that compliments the document from google. An example is attached. We want this document to be far more advanced design wise than this example.
You must provide samples of work/portfolio of past projects for us to review.