I need a Virtual Assistant - long term. 30 hours per week.
Your tasks will include:
1. Sending emails to our existing customers, reminders/followups/testimonial requests. We prefer you use Microsoft Outlook 2016 if possible, or company Gmail system (this will be slower).
2. Searching and updating records in our Microsoft Access 2016 based Database. Training will be provided on how to use our database.
3. Checking 1 Gmail type email account for spam - check the SPAM folder each day and mark REAL emails as 'not spam'. We want to make sure important emails are not being detected as spam.
4. Work with our staff using Google Spreadsheets to see the tasks for each day, add comments/replies when done.
5. Helping with checking for duplicates, sorting, tidying up data, looking for mistakes in Google sheets for our collection of parts.
6. In any extra time, helping with finding potential sales leads and putting this info into an Google Sheet.
7. Updating our list of re-sellers, check their current address, phone #, all details spelt correctly - by checking their web site.
8. Going through records in our database and making changes in bulk, 1 at a time - slowly and carefully.
Excellent Written English Skills.
Must be SUPER organised.
Must be VERY careful (better to double check everything 2 times than make mistakes and have to fix them).
Must be able to carefully read information in our customer job database and update the status of the jobs (if our staff did not do it).
You must have an internet connection with a static/fixed IP address (our database system is secure and we can only grant access to you if you have a fixed IP address).
Use Microsoft Access and Outlook 2016
Use Gmail/Google Sheets
You must have a 'can do' attitude, always be prepared to say 'i have finished my work, what else can i do to help?' You must want to make a difference, the jobs you will be doing will be helping our company a massive amount and it will make a HUGE difference to our company to help us focus on our own tasks and less on admin tasks. We are looking for a 12 month contract, ideally 30 hours per week - but be flexible with hours if it's less or more.
You must also track and record your time so there is always transparency and trust from employer to employee In return, i will be the best boss you have ever had - helpful, supporting, appreciative, always respectful and considerate to your needs.
You must use Hubstaff (i will provide the login) to track all time for work you are doing for me.