IT & Software company seeking an excellent parttime tech savy PA/VA to do general administration duties on behalf of the Director.
- First and foremost help establish a good working routine between you and the Director.
- Ensure each week goals and not only created but fulfilled.
- This takes an extremely well organized person and someone that can organize others.
- Company operates in GMT
- Voicemails will be left with instructions
- Experienced person most desirable that can help bring their experience to the company.
As a problem solver, you will be involved in the management of IT & Software company’s clients, projects and support. Strong communication skills are a must for customer support, creating and updating presentations and documents and editing, branding and posting blogs and videos etc.
As a trusted and reliable member of the team you will be tasked with ad hoc PA-style duties, including diary management.
You are not always going to have direction and have someone to ‘manage’ you, so It is essential that you are self-motivated and have lots of initiative with a ‘can do’ approach.
The ideal PA would be someone who is happy with a role that changes every day and being part of a business which is expanding. You will also be someone who is confident to manage any problems, come up with ideas and solutions, whilst also working for someone who doesn’t always have time to fully explain each requirement, but looks forward to being maximize the effective times that is dedicated to helping you understand your duties and role.
- Wordpress site maintenance and updates
- Office 365 basic level administration
- Diary management of the Director
The right person will have no problem excelling in this position if your;
• Proactive in terms of both activity and communication
• An excellent communicator, written and verbal
• A problem solver, bringing solutions rather than problems
• Giving customers the support they need
• Being a trusted and reliable member of the team
• Having outstanding attention to detail