The rules are simple, here my idea.
I want the ea to open a buy position when the indicator "1" print a buy dot ( blue color) and when the indicator "2" is above the upper blue line ( normally 80 zone).
I want the ea to open a sell position when the indicator "1" print a sell dot ( redcolor) and when the indicator "2" is down to the lower blue line ( normally 20 zone).
I want the ea to be able to trade between 2 different ways. I want this option in the setting so i can activate or desactivated it or trade both.
1) First option:
The ea can only open a position when both criteria are met togheter at the same time. Example, if we have a blue dot from indicator "1" but the indicator "2" is not yet above the upper 80 zone, the ea can't open a position even if after the price cross this 80 zone .
So to resume, the ea, on each candle, have only one entry opportunity. All is base on the indicator "1" first. When a dot appear, the ea analyse where is the price from indicator "2" , if criterias are met, it open a position, if not, the ea consider this candle as "dead" and will wait for the next one.
2) Second option:
The ea can open a position on the candle as soon as both criteria are meet, don t matter if the dot is printed first and only after the price cross the blue line from indicator "2".
Compare to the first option, here the ea don't care when the criteria are met.
On both option, the ea can only open one position for each candle. If the price have to touch the stop loss and criterias met again, the ea can't open a new position. It s only one opportunity per candle.
Ps: the dot from the indicator "1" don t always appear at the opening at the candle. Sometimes it appear after some minutes.
The ea will work on any timeframe.
If the ea open a position , it will have to close the position at the end of the actual candle . So the ea have to reconize the timeframe.
I want a stop loss too.
I want to be able to change those settings from the ea:
1) indicator "2" value : I want to be able to configure by myself the level , default mode is 80-20 but i want to be able to parameter those settings if needed.
2) Stop loss: default value: 50 pips - 500 points.
3) A take profit : default value : 50 pips-500 points.
4) I want to be able to switch from option one or 2, be able to choice the option i want. I want a check box where i can if i want, trade at the same time both option , or just choice one of them.
5) I want to be able to configure a fixed lot or a % risk based on my balance. ( ex 1%-5%). I want the risk % in that format : 0.0% like that i can be more accurate on my risk, with a decimal.
6) I want a break even stop loss when the ea reach a certain amount of pips in profit. Default value : 25 pips-250 points. So when this condition is met, the ea have to place the stop loss to the break even+ the spread. Like this if the ea have to close the position when hit the stop loss, i will not lose any money.
7) I want an option where the ea will become just an indicator and will print an arrow when conditions are met. Like that the ea will not open position but will give me a manual opportunity if i want to trade manually.
8) I want a high news impact news filter. I want to be able to allow or not trading during high news event ( red news).
Please give your quote.