Looking for a superstar executive administrative assistant for our company. Working directly with our Management Staff. This individual is hired on for full-time basis. Doing all types of admin/legal work. This is a 100% administrative role. Don't apply if you don't have administration/legal background and don't have a long-term goal of being a virtual assistant.
- Excellent English Skills both written and spoken.
- Solid internet connection and good computer.
- Webcam, with working headphones/microphone and camera
- Skype, Google Drive, Email Program
- Overlapping timezone to work from 8:00AM MST to 5:00PM MST for more than 6 HRs. (i.e. If you are in PST, that time translates to 7:00AM PST to 4:00PM PST, that means you should be able to work at minimum 6 hrs between that time range). Also, this cannot be during your own timezone's 12AM to 6AM.
- Familiarity with iCloud, Asana, Insightly, Social Media, Pandadoc, Xero, Zoom.us, Slack, Mailchimp, process.st, Freshdesk, Camtasia, or Google Drive, Google Docs..
I've been told I'm a great boss, patient, and very thorough with my explanations and step by step tutorials. I don't have unrealistic expectations other than that you enjoy your job and for you to put your best effort all the time. I do expect you to be a great VA who has intuition and learns quickly.
Lucullan is an eco-luxury home builder. We create homes with recycled and healthy (low chemical) building materials that are energy efficient and comfortable for the buyers. The designs are also very contemporary and we have fun doing new projects every year. Our company's motto is to create an enjoyable environment for our staff, granted that you perform your duties to the fullest, and to do the right thing.
Instead of attaching your standard cover letter. I want you to create a document. The first part should be a screenshot of your internet connection from http://www.speedtest.net/ Below that, add in a paragraph explaining the reason why you're the most or organized person in the world and a picture of your real-life surroundings to prove it (i.e. a picture of your organized workspace). Save that as a PDF and attach that PDF as your cover letter. Secondly, I want you to send me a short mp3 voice recording, stating your name and what you enjoy doing as a hobby, a description of your family, and why I should pick you as our full-time administrator. Also, your weakness is space monkeys. Keep that for the question area.