IMPORTANT: Please read this whole post CAREFULLY. If you can’t follow these instructions we’ll assume you can’t follow any instructions and we won’t reply to your application.
About Us: We run an e-commerce (online) business in the pet and baby products categories. We also have storefronts on Amazon.com as well as on our own websites. We also have products on Walmart.com. We are in the early stages of becoming something huge, and this is your opportunity to be a part of it.
Who are we Looking for: We’re looking for an amazing all round, hardworking and enthusiastic employee with EXCELLENT MS Excel skills & who is good in written as well as spoken English. Your job will involve preparing regular reports alongwith help in the day-to-day operations. We are flexible with the timings in which you login as we focus on the job to be completed rather than the time you log-in. This will be a part-time position involving you around 10-15 hours a week.
1. You should be a Good Communicator. All of our communication with you will be in English. So, you should be fluent in English and have good writing skills.
2. You should be Reliable. When you have a sick day or a vacation, you let us know in advance that you won’t be around. What you’re not going to do is vanish for two weeks without telling us and then expect everything to be fine. You’re smart enough to know we’re not going to appreciate that.
3. You should be able to Follow Instructions. We don’t micromanage. We give clear, simple instructions and let you get on with it. You must be able to work on projects without much interference from us and really Pay Attention To Detail. To prove you’re capable of this, please start every paragraph of your cover letter with the word mis.
4. We are a rapidly growing company with an expanding product line. You must have the ability to pay attention to detail.
5. You should have great organizational skills. As a fast paced business, we’re not always the most organized people, so we need to have strong skills in this department to help keep us running smoothly.
6. You should have great past work experiences. Everyone needs to start somewhere, but we’re looking for someone who has been around for a while and can include references for people we can contact that you have worked for in the past. Note: We 100% intend on contacting them, so please give mention of 2 work-related references that we can contact.
7. We would be paying anything more than $3 for this job. This is non-negotiable, so please do not apply if you are not okay to be paid less than this.
8. This is an urgent position & we are looking forward to close it within the next couple of weeks. So, send in your entries soon.
You should truly believe you’re the best person for this job. We’re looking for the best of the best, and if that’s you, we’d love to hear from you. We’d also love to hear what makes you feel like you’re the best fit for this job. Remember, before you respond, please make sure you’ve read the job posting CAREFULLY and have paid close attention to detail.
We look forward to hearing from you and potentially hiring you to be a part of our widespread worldwide team in the next few days. Thanks!