I have executed some 44 projects in upwork in information security, governance, IT service management, SIEM, and others and earned customer accolades. I continue to nurture my skills that will benefit my customers. I am all for value creation in IT because every penny spent must return value and do the business and IT a secure and safer workplace.
Govind has spent 25 years in the IT and he is
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer from PECB Canada
- ITIL Expert V3 , ITIL4 FL, ITIL4 MPT Certified
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, ISO 20000 Lead Auditor
- COBIT5 certified in the IT Governance
- PMP, PRINCE2,
- ISO 20000 Implementer
- DevOps Master
Currently pursuing education in CISSP and Data Privacy
Over last decades he has extensively worked and provided solutions in below areas. He brings multiple skills.
- Implementing GRC - HIPAA, SOX, PCI/DSS, HITRUST 9.3, FedRamp, SOC2 (T1/T2)
- Implementing Unified Controls for Security (UCF)
- Implementing Information Security framework using ISO 27001/SOC2/ISO 22301
- Cybersecurity incident response management using NIST, SANS, ISO 27035, COBIT
- Risk Assessment, IT Auditing
- Jira Implementation both Project and ServiceDesk
- Gap Analysis of IT Asset management, Compliance, COBIT Processes
- Implementing Best Practices using ITIL/COBIT5 Processes
- Implementing BPM Solutions using Appian, Bonitasoft, AgilePoint
- Implementing Monitoring framework for IT Devices using Zabbix
- Performance and Capacity solutions
- Workflow automation
- IT Service management using ServiceNow as a architecture
- Implementing DevOps End to end for CI, CT, CD
- Gap Analysis for CMDB and road map for improvements
- A well groomed developer in scripting and development in various technologies
- Attlasian Jira admin activities
- Robotic Process Automation using UIPath, BluePrism, AutomationAnywhere
He is a post graduate in the Statistics with a specialty in Operations research and SQC. He then did Post graduate diploma in the Reliability. He has worked in niche technologies and fortune 500 clients since 2 decades across the globe.
He is editor of a book called "How to reduce cost of software testing" published by CRC Press and has spoken in conferences and written articles.
Passion for Excellence:-
He is passionate on creating value in the information technology space and is doing research in various areas such as IT Asset management, IT Cost management, Performance and scalability management.
He is eager to help clients in below skills
a.Implementing IT Governance, Risk and Compliance using COBIT5 framework
b.Implementing ITIL best practices
c.Implementing Test Automation using Selenium and other tools
d.Implementing DevOps solutions in cloud and non cloud
e.Implementing Security solutions using ISO 27001 and COBIT5 framework
f.Implementing Business Process Automation using Bonitasoft, Agilepoint NX, Appian, BPM Online and others
g.Implementing SIEM using Zabbix and other tools
h.Implementing ServiceNow ITSM Tool as an architect
i.Implementing a monitoring framework using Zabbix for capacity management
j.Compliance like HIPPA, PCI DSS
I am available for assignments immediately on request.
Major clients Worked :
British Telecom, MetLife, Liberty Life, Euromax, Covad, UHI and many more.
I had H1 Visa US, WP for UK, Netherlands, South Africa. Currently have B1 visa for US and can travel if there is a need
Will be glad to associate to create value in IT
Unified Threat Management
Project Risk Management
Business Continuity Plan
HITRUST Common Security Framework
SOC 2 Report
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance