EXOS is looking for a strong and experienced Django/Python developer to build new and expand existing applications. If you like being part of a high-performance team solving problems and building sophisticated applications that improve the lives of others, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
THE FIRST STEP in the process is to take our tech test. You will be compensated, as in paid, to take this test. It will take ~3 hours for an experienced Django/Python developer. After acceptance of a job offer, you will be sent the tech test.
If we like you and you like us, this may be a long term relationship.
1) 3+ years with Django/Python
2) Experienced in data model design and MySQL
3) Great English communication skills
4) Ability to work in an integrated team
5) Maintain similar work hours to US-based team using PST timezone (10am - 5pm)
6) Be online on Slack/Screenhero during work hours for real time communication
Who we are:
EXOS is a global leader in delivering health and performance game plans that ignite people to realize their potential. Our integrated approach to mindset, movement, nutrition, and recovery equip athletes, military personnel, and employees of all walks of life with the tools to achieve and sustain performance and wellness goals previously thought impossible.