We are a small team based in Germany. We are looking for an engineer to help us develop a cross-platform location based app. We come from an engineering, marketing, media and administration background.
We are not bound to a specific framework or mindset. We appreciate feedback and suggestions from our engineer.
* Development goal is a smartphone App.
* Cross-mobile Development (Apache Cordova or React Native) for iOS, Android and Blackberry (optional).
* NoSQL Database (MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4J or Riak or a mix).
* Database and Backend need to prioritize availability and short response time, consistency is secondary.
* We expect many users to be on a bad network (slow, disconnections).
* The App will be translated into multiple languages.
* We get the Source Code.
* We get the Github Repository with all commits...