US-based digital publisher is seeking to forge on-going relationships with talented authors, freelancers, and ghostwriters who are interested in writing original manuscripts on a contract basis for the following genres:
• Romance, BBW (big beautiful woman)
• Romance, Biker/bad boy
• Romance, Billionaire
• Romance, Navy Seal
• Romance, Paranormal/ shifter
• Romance, Sweet/clean
• Romance, Historical
If you can write great books in these genres please apply. If we like your work, we can keep you busy.
Unfortunately we have been severely burned in the past by hack writers who delivered horrible products. Therefore, to work with our company, these are the terms that apply. If you take issue with any of these terms, please do not apply.
• Each book must be a minimum of 8,000 words and include a 150 word description that will entice the reader to purchase the book on Amazon.
• Must have the ability to deliver the assignment within 2 weeks of award.
• Content should be well-written, highly creative, HIGH QUALITY and 100% original. All content will be checked at CopyScape. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and immediately end our relationship.
• You agree that you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on the work. All copyright and ownership is retained by the publisher.
• Must be experienced with this type of writing, a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER and have excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation. A writing sample will be required to be considered for this position.
• If selected, you we will be paid $10.00 to write the first 1,000 words of a proposed story. If the story has promise and your writing talent meets our standards, we will pay you $70 to write the remaining work and 150 word description.
• You'll be paid a $50 BONUS each time you complete 5 books for us.
• Please note your final manuscript will be reviewed by an editor for quality and content, and must be approved before final payment is made.
• NOTICE: Publisher reserves the right to reject any work that we feel does not meet our high standards. If the work is rejected at any time, no further payment is made, but you retain ownership and copyright and are free to do with it as you please so long as you remove any and all references to copyrighted characters, situations, and series specifics owned by the publisher.
We are open to ideas for longer works paid at the same scale.
Is this something you would be interested in doing? If so, please submit an example of your writing (in this genre preferred, or other fiction).
If you do not have samples to show, or if your samples are full of typos and grammatical errors, please don't apply.
Please also answer this question in your reply: What is 2+2?
We look forward to hearing from you.