Job Description / Requirements
We are looking for someone to help on a part-time basis (initially about 8 - 10 hours per week) in the general admin and marketing operations of our business. You will need to be able to handle varying daily tasks, meet set deadlines and communicate well with customers and with us.
About our company
We are a new startup business who works in the eCommerce industry. Join us as our early marketing and administration team and have the opportunity to work remotely from your home office at a time that suits best for yourself and for us. We are open to a flexible working arrangement, but the time schedule has to be mutually agreed. As our business grow, your career will also grow with us, which means more exciting opportunities, more rewards, and more work ownership.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
• Design and prepare engaging and attractive social media posts through Social media post scheduler
• Monitoring and answering customer messages on social media and emails
• Design/plan/test/distribute product newsletters
• Manage social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and (soon) Youtube.
• Developing and designing marketing collateral and/or blog articles
• Documenting work plans/procedures, knowledge base, other information on the Wiki page.
• General administration and marketing duties as directed
• Preferably can also support us with lead generation, SEO, and growth ideas.
– Cross communication, time management, and prioritisation of tasks
– Highest obsession to bring the best impact to the business and customers
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- Commitment into continuous learning and obsession in delivering the best value to customers through your involvement in this role are very crucial to us. This is very crucial to us.
- Personally, you will also need to be a great team player who values collaboration, integrity and are willing to push the limit to dedicate your best in order to grow as a part of this new team. As this is a remote position, you will need to have a very descent internet connection at your home in order for you to work in this role.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably for an e Commerce/advertising/media industry
- A strong and proven sense of team work.
- An ability to think and act strategically, work under minimum assistance, identifying opportunities and delivering results.
- Very good skills in digital marketing and email marketing across vast variety of medium, which include but not limited to Social Media Optimisation, Newsletter, MailChimp, Canva, Landing page, and other popular marketing tools
- A passion for Digital Marketing and technology.
- Excellent communication skills in English (highly fluent, both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet set deadlines, and work under pressure during peak periods
- Demonstrate initiative, yet able to follow instructions and organisational procedures
- Demonstrate high desire in learning, highly motivated, integrity, and honesty.
Bonus Points if you have one or more of these attributes:
- 5 or more years of experience in digital marketing
- Some experience in web and graphic design will be greatly valued
- Had previous great success in digital marketing role that resulted in very high rates of conversions, which made it a very successful advertising campaign.
- Some experience with Google Web tools, Google Search Console, and SEO
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch with shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.