In conjunction with the agencies Digital Strategist you will be responsible for implementing, managing and reporting on all SEM & SMM marketing and other PPC activities for a range of small and medium business clients. The role incorporates keyword research, ad copy writing, ad creation and campaign management to increase lead conversion on all major search social ad networks.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Developing AdWords Action Plans
• Keyword research
• Campaign Builds
• Ongoing optimizations
• Account audits
• Weekly and monthly client reporting
• Google Adwords Certified
• 3 + Adwords Experience including MCC experience
• Highly proficient in Facebook Business & FB Ads Manager
• Excellent spoken and written English and goody copy writing skills
• Proficient with SEM/SMM PPC Campaign build, management & reporting
• Clear understanding of campaign forecasting, growth analysis, traffic estimation etc.
• Proficient with Excel reporting (Dashboard, Pivot, Vlookup, filters, validations and other useful functions)
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Strong knowledge and experience on Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Adverts Manager & Power Editor, Webmaster Tools
• Primary knowledge of HTML5, Design & Development tools for ad creation.
• Highly detail oriented habits and ability to work on multiple tasks & meet deadlines
• Professional attitude
• Fast learner with strong problem solving skills